Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.... I have an issue im mi mi8... When i put my phone to Charge it gives me 2 sounds.... The normal notification sound and the charging sound...... If i turn off charging g sound it still give me the normal sound.... How can i disable this bug????? I háve to put it to silent mode..... Its the only way i cant hear it

I use Digital Wellbeing, it is my favourite app. You can add Digital Wellbeing app shortcut on the home screen by installing Pixel Shortcuts app from Play store and then enable related shortcuts (see screenshot below). Also recommend to be beta tester for this app. You can find this option on Play store under Digital Wellbeing scrolling down.

dd2bb3af0a826fdfc4154006f5642b9e.jpg
7c55e15c76e8ab6b1336a930d8b146fa.jpg
a92cd76d9a59877609a2cd1b73a3db80.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot, I'm using it as beta user at the moment and I'm looking, how to optimize my wellbeing with the app.

How can I update from 8.8.30 and keep the data?
depends on which device you are, I am was a lucky one of a few Mi8 Users who could update/dirtyflash without to need any wipe or format data
(Oreo to PIE) if your device is still OREO, then it should be no problem

is there any info about whatsapp notification fix in coming 8.10.25? in mi8..
There was no issue with WhatsApp notifications previously neither (or what do you mean? )

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Depends. Notifications itself are working, but quick reply is broken and the way the phone presents several notifications together (also from different chats) is not working correctly

Maybe he means that

maybe he means that there is no notification badge at the whatsapp icon, if a message was received..
and on the lockscreen, there is no "user-picture" from whatsapp, and the message is not so good shown as in oreo roms
(if there are multiple messages from the same user)

Status
Not open for further replies.