Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard there's problems with 3.2.10, but i'm using it and have no issues. But that is another issue altogether, and not what i'm asking about.

My issue is that i wont be able to boot into recovery after i update to this Weekly Rom version (using Mi update).
Mi update will of course work and boot me into TWRP, but once it has finished updating, it restarts your device automatically,
In my case, as i have no power or volume buttons atm (pictures below) i will be unable to flash SU from TWRP or even boot into Recovery.
The app i am using to boot me into recovery, when i need recovery for other reasons, or just simply reboot my device, is a Pro version. But most, if not all these type of apps need root to boot into recovery.
I have contacted the dev of the app im using to see if there may be a solution to my issue, and am waiting for a reply.
I just wanted to ask this thread, if anybody knew of a way round this frustrating issue. The only way i can actually get round it for now, is flash this Update from fresh, then flash SU, and restore all my apps with Titanium Backup, along with all the MIUI settings etc.. Not what i really want to do.

While i'm thinking of it, if anyone knows of a MIUI repair centre closest to the UK please link the info, as i want to get my Mi Max fixed asap.
Any and all help is very welcomed and very much appreciated.
TY..
For repair, Google it,xiaomi repair UK. You'll sea there are in London,Chester...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk

I have heard there's problems with 3.2.10, but i'm using it and have no issues. But that is another issue altogether, and not what i'm asking about.

My issue is that i wont be able to boot into recovery after i update to this Weekly Rom version (using Mi update).
Mi update will of course work and boot me into TWRP, but once it has finished updating, it restarts your device automatically,
In my case, as i have no power or volume buttons atm (pictures below) i will be unable to flash SU from TWRP or even boot into Recovery.
The app i am using to boot me into recovery, when i need recovery for other reasons, or just simply reboot my device, is a Pro version. But most, if not all these type of apps need root to boot into recovery.
I have contacted the dev of the app im using to see if there may be a solution to my issue, and am waiting for a reply.
I just wanted to ask this thread, if anybody knew of a way round this frustrating issue. The only way i can actually get round it for now, is flash this Update from fresh, then flash SU, and restore all my apps with Titanium Backup, along with all the MIUI settings etc.. Not what i really want to do.

While i'm thinking of it, if anyone knows of a MIUI repair centre closest to the UK please link the info, as i want to get my Mi Max fixed asap.
Any and all help is very welcomed and very much appreciated.
TY..
Use updater-app to boot into recovery.

Sent from my MI 4S

Tested here on Note4X mido. Notifications work with default no problem. Last weeks rom had some stuttering in animations like folder close, app close. New rom doesnt have this problem. So far this rom seems very good on Note4X mido. Good work thanks.
I don't understand if the new notifications are integrated (Mido), or if I have to flash it separately

Okay... So I'm in 8.5.2.0 Stable (gemini)
Can I flash 9.2.1.0 directly? Do I have to take any extra steps?

I'm using dev 8.2.1 @MI6. Sometimes I've problem with sending sms. From time to time When I send message receiver doesn't receive my message. For these messages also i didn't get sms delivery report.

i have redmi 5 plus can anyone tell me why my screen sometimes wont response u need to turn off/on the phone so it will work again

waze stopped working, homescreen sometimes comes up very slowly. Trying to go back to 9.1 on mi mix 2 but this has led to a reboot loop. Reinstalling this got rid of all my contacts.
Same here: contacts lost. Did you manage to solve?

Hello together I use this rom on an Redmi Note 4x and I have the hole time the information that there is a new update available and at the configuration menu there is alway an 1. I deleted all caches and reinstall the rom but always the same. Can anybody help me?

I am facing a problem with resetting my Mi Cloud backup, I have restored the factory data to install the latest Dev xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_8.2.1_v9-7.0 and from then on I have never been able to restore my backups or I can delete the ones that say "Data is Corrupted", nor can I create a new backup ... Please someone can help me to solve this problem ??? Is anyone facing this problem? Many thanks for your support.

I found this topic in the official Xiaomi forum: en . miui . com / thread - 1462097 - 1 - 1 . html

Hello, I flashed the latest weekly on HMNote3SE, after a while of not using MIUI, and rooted using latest Magisk 15.3. I then downloaded Titanium Backup because I have certain apps I need to restore, however it's giving me an issue saying it couldn't acquire root privileges and that this attempt was made using the "su" command. I allowed root access, and it's even saying the permissions are given when I launch the app. I thought that there was an issue with root, but after downloading root checker, it confirmed that my device is rooted. I couldn't find this problem anywhere else.

Any ideas?

Sorry for simply question.
If I want to try stable version can I install it like a weakly?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

HI, I have not been updating my Mi Note 2 for a couple of month. Version installed is 7.7.20 (MIUI 8.6) - TWRP 3.1.0.0.
Can I update in one go to this latest version?

Thank you for this invaluable info, i didn't even think of that, and now i see it. Will it boot in recovery with no SU installed??
you could also try adb commands on your computer to boot into recovery. tutorial: http://en.miui.com/thread-301077-1-1.html

Sorry for simply question.
If I want to try stable version can I install it like a weakly?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
no. you have to wipe data (factory reset). i recommend you do full backup in twrp first in case you want to go back to your current version.

Reactions: andreafussi
I've got a problem on this rom.
I noticed that the "OK Google" or "Hey Google" isn't prompting the Google Assistant.
On the previous versions I was sure that this was working.

Mi 6, checked the settings. Everything is set fine.
Language: English (UK)

On this ROM with mi5s I can not install animated wallpapers anymore, am I the only one to have this problem?

Su questa ROM con mi5s non posso più installare sfondi animati, sono l'unico ad avere questo problema?

TNK ALL

I have no issues with battery drain on my MI5 (8.2.1), for me it's normal.
d6fa383bade185a6725d8a4a93b019c1.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi. When an app in App lock password protected, if i like to change the password it doesn't asks for the current password!!! It makes this function useless! Redmi Note 3 Special Edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.