• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't edit system files (i.e. build.prop) on poco
previous build had same issue, the one before that did not
anyone can confirm? any ideas?

(magisk 18, root works)
Try to flash 17.3
Also on mix 3 flashing 18, magisk manager tell u that everything is ok, but then don't let u modificate build prop n neither ask for give permissions

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

i can't edit system files (i.e. build.prop) on poco
previous build had same issue, the one before that did not
anyone can confirm? any ideas?

(magisk 18, root works)
i had this problem too, reboot to twrp , then in the mount menu , mount system ( and vendor if you want to edit there too) and reboot to android , should be working now and can system be mounted r/w ( i found this suggestion on google search , try it and work )

p.s: actually the problem is that system is mounted as read only , thats why u cant edit system file , but before mount in twrp , even when mount system as rw for example in terminal program or es file manager, toast msg it is done , but system stays readonly.

Reactions: oniemjan
Hi! You can find it in screen options
Now you can hide notch again but much worse than originally. You can't see clock, notifications etc on both sides of notch.
You see notification bar below that steals space instead.
I hope this can be fixed or better be elegible, by chineese or EU Rom.

Explain how it crashes, post a screenshot of the crash summary, not this useless crash dialog... Obvious stuff.

Thanks for the reply .. follow the error report ..

Attachments

• imagem 1.png
    imagem 1.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 320
  • imagem 2.png
    imagem 2.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 322
  • imagem 3.png
    imagem 3.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 319
mi max 3
The Satellite navigator does not work,
With both apps : maps and Waze

You can check if the navigation works

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: El Porcharo
Theme app crash summary in pocophone f1.

Attachments

• themecrashlog.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 250
Xiaomi mi8. Wifi has stability problems, it goes and comes every now and then, also it takes quite a while to identify and connect to already saved networks. Went back to previous built

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

i had this problem too, reboot to twrp , then in the mount menu , mount system ( and vendor if you want to edit there too) and reboot to android , should be working now and can system be mounted r/w ( i found this suggestion on google search , try it and work )

p.s: actually the problem is that system is mounted as read only , thats why u cant edit system file , but before mount in twrp , even when mount system as rw for example in terminal program or es file manager, toast msg it is done , but system stays readonly.

it worked... thx for the reply!

For the Pie versions where you added back the hide notch option, will you make it so the clock and notifications will be on the sides of the notch instead of under it? Like it was on Oreo?

Status
Not open for further replies.