MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2016
What ROM version are you using?

Anyway Try this Mi Unlock Tool version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjuuNcL0AtE2-aMZrc0xYQ51cw6WDo1a/view
Also try better quality USB cable and/or different PC

Some days before I unlocked BL on Mi8 for my friend without any issue...

Further info: Enabling OEM unlocking and USB debugging options were not needed.
Not sure if the USB Version of the port in use will impact this, but with other activities using ADB, if a USB 3.0 port is used, there are problems - try with a USB 2.0 port.

Ryoma

Members
Jul 18, 2016
Hi, did you solve it? I have the same problem with an original mi6x, i tried several EU roms with the same problem.
I and other users had another problem with 9.1.26 on sakura.
We solved only installing china 9.1.26 on twrp, then unlocking again the bootloader and booting in this china, now all it was working so again flashing twrp and in twrp installing avoiding to wipe vendor partition

Smechnoi

Members
Sep 4, 2017
Good afternoon, on the weekly firmware for xiaomi mi 6, the Google Pay program crashes, before this was not. Maybe someone knows what the problem is?
7aa94cb5a8e54ae37caf29b847616ad.jpg

Oct 10, 2014
If all above listed by me don't work for you then also you can try to update from global stable to latest global developer via system updater as it works on locked BL...and after that try unlock BL

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
All above listed don't work. I also try using a ubuntu laptop but the unlocktool had issues with java. Can you heip me how to update from global stable to latest global developer? I can't see any updater app in my rom MIUI Global 10.2|Stable 10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM.
Thanks for your time graw2.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
All above listed don't work. I also try using a ubuntu laptop but the unlocktool had issues with java. Can you heip me how to update from global stable to latest global developer? I can't see any updater app in my rom MIUI Global 10.2|Stable 10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM.
Thanks for your time graw2.
Just download global beta 9.1.24 recovery version (zip) > copy to phone internal storage > open system updater > install ROM

It will be do factory reset automatically

Reactions: El Porcharo

Griffin_kk

Members
Feb 7, 2019
updated firmware to version 10.2.2
battery discharge started very fast
energy consumption by the Android system - 36%
it used to be 12%

battery discharge from 9:00 to 13:00 - up to 48% ...
this is very bad

Device: Xiaomi Mi 8 6/128
ROM: MIUI EU Stable 10.2.2
Kernel: Stock
Bootloader: Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP 3.2.3

Vihru

Members
Nov 30, 2015
Then why can't it be reproduced?

Some people claim this but tbh the only proof we've seen is that short video showing aod clock with a shade of blue that doesn't look like the fading light blueish aod style on my own dipper.
Also font seems thicker

I'm skeptical at this point.

There's a thread about it and the only person in it claiming that it works on xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 really isn't helping
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-aod-edge-notifications.49032/#post-471034

:/

i installed 9.1.24 again, and didnt touch AOD, and now when notification comes, edges lights up. so it is really working on dipper.

Reactions: Stoffl

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
i installed 9.1.24 again, and didnt touch AOD, and now when notification comes, edges lights up. so it is really working on dipper.
Clean flash or just reflashed over the old install?

Last edited:

tpodnar_

Members
Feb 7, 2019
Why did you remove image stabilizaton in video settings. With this update video is terrible. Image and stabilization are so bad (FULL HD and 4K) that Samsung mobiles like J6 and similiar has better video quality than my Mi Note 3. Before it was pretty good, on 4k OIS worked somehow to stabilize the video without EIS, FULL HD with combination of OIS and EIS was great.

Please fix that in next update soon and if it's possible add 1080p 60 fps recording.
Thanks in andvance.

Mi Note 3

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Why did you remove image stabilizaton in video settings. With this update video is terrible. Image and stabilization are so bad (FULL HD and 4K) that Samsung mobiles like J6 and similiar has better video quality than my Mi Note 3. Before it was pretty good, on 4k OIS worked somehow to stabilize the video without EIS, FULL HD with combination of OIS and EIS was great.

Please fix that in next update soon and if it's possible add 1080p 60 fps recording.
Thanks in andvance.

Mi Note 3
We never broke it, so there is nothing for us to fix.

mantz

Members
Feb 8, 2019
After I updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest version 9.1.26, the call recordings are Overrieden
Please fix that

Thank you

Oct 10, 2014
Just download global beta 9.1.24 recovery version (zip) > copy to phone internal storage > open system updater > install ROM

It will be do factory reset automatically

When installing the new development rom, it is necessary to register again the MI account and the device in my unlocked state?
Thanks again.

bl3d2death

Members
Feb 8, 2019
With this and all all the Pie Roms (also Stock) my FTS Touch dont work as good as I had it on Oreo Builds.

Seems that noone else has this issue... Im rlly not sure if Xiaomi is able to fix this...

biboy25

Members
Oct 14, 2013
hello i have an issue with lastest release.... adaway says not enough space (partition).... device mi mix 3

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
When installing the new development rom, it is necessary to register again the MI account and the device in my unlocked state?
Thanks again.
Necessary to bind again Mi account to phone in developer options > Mi unlock status

Last edited:

Ryoma

Members
Jul 18, 2016
After I updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest version 9.1.26, the call recordings are Overrieden
Please fix that

Thank you
I can say again... Other issues related to 9.1.26 were fixed by installing china stock dev rom 9.1.26 on twrp like I described in a previous post in this thread. Look it up

cskndlgr

Members
Feb 8, 2019
battery so hard used;
screen time -> 9hours than-> 7hours

please turn left time:oops: //sorry, i dont speak english.

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
clean flash :9
Confirming that edge notifications work after a clean flash of 9.1.24 :D:eek:

*edit*
DO NOT touch

settings \ screenlock \ light up screen on new notifications

or you'll loose edge notifications and only another clean flash of ROM will fix it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.