MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2017
I have a problem with the camera on Mi8, it takes a long time to start the portrait mode or when going to video mode, I'm talking about the five seconds, someone else happens? Is there a solution for this? I'm in the latest EU version.

Jan 22, 2019
yeah edge notification on my mi8 is working randomly, if I enable and disable AOD they will be broken. Can we have a fix in the next builds? Can we also have the CRT screen off animation? I was in love with it in the old mi3 days :cool: good old days never will come back :(:(

Feb 8, 2019
I've updated my Redmi Pro 6 from 9.1.24 to 9.1.26.
With that version i'm not able to use the bluetooth codec AAC.
It sticks to SBC and can't be changed in developer settings. AAC worked with 9.1.24.
Is this a bug or related to android pie?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 6 Pro mit Tapatalk

Oct 5, 2016
I have two problems if somebody can help me. First is about TWRP encryption, because I cannot see the internal memory of the phone in order to install again the ROM. I have made data format and wiping, but unsuccessful, still not see, download, picture or the other folders that you can see on file manager.
Second problem is about volte. On China ROM was working,also I can swear that I see the volte icon for a minute, but when I tried to change preferred network, icon remain on 4g. The phone is a Mi Mix 3 with China ROM original. I have disabled the carrier volte check, so the volte button is active but when I search on the menu that appears on *#*#4636#*#* all the buttons are grayed, except network power.
Any ideea? Thanks

LE
I installed stable version now and Volte is working. It is possible to be is a bug for 9.1.24?

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2015
guys there is a bug in this release (I do not know in the other) the bluetooth tethering is disabled by itself (energy saving function?), unfortunately it is a very important function because it is the only way to make "wear os" work properly .

with the global stable I had no problems

MI8

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2016
Such a garbage! Start the update as usual and lo and behold, my device will be updated to the new version and reset to factory settings !!! No prior notification or warning to secure your device. What did the developers think? Apparently not much!

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone else got problems with the FaceUNLOCK on MI8 running 9.1.24 ? It barely recognizes me i have to hold the phone in a distance of about 20 cm to get it working.

Additional info:
Had the Global Stable Rom bevor that and there it worked just fine when i set region on India. (did this because otherwise there would have been no option for faceunlock) I could even unlock the phone in an angle where my face was just in the frame.
Btw it did not unlock with someone else's face.

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone else got problems with the FaceUNLOCK on MI8 running 9.1.24 ? It barely recognizes me i have to hold the phone in a distance of about 20 cm to get it working.

Additional info:
Had the Global Stable Rom bevor that and there it worked just fine when i set region on India. (did this because otherwise there would have been no option for faceunlock) I could even unlock the phone in an angle where my face was just in the frame.
Btw it did not unlock with someone else's face.
Nah, no issues.

Maybe clean the sensor?
Or if you're using screen protector maybe it shifted and is blocking the sensor?

You can check with this app https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/themes/ir-camera-mi8-t3887201

Miui roms need an additional line in build.prop. Check last page in that thread

Feb 9, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.