9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok after much hesitation to upgrade my MI 8 from latest global stable to EU version with ARB (Anti Roll Back) index value "1" I gave it a go and it worked without a problem. EU version has much cleaner MIUI experience and small tweaks like for example "double tap on home to lock" that mean so much on a daily basis... Big thanks to the xiaomi.eu developers!

Same on Max 3
Just found out that beside 18.1 is working, no modules can be installed...
Had to go back to 18.0, don't know if it's ROM related or an issue of that new release...

Could some of you guys test a module instalation? (I tried with Viper4Android but a couple of other modules didn't work either)

Thx

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Hi everyone,

Three big problems for me:
Weird notification behaviour ;
Different incon style, some examples:
Instagram, spotify(never seen before)
News and files by Google(global MIUI style)
Google earth(looks old);
Play store icon while downloading seems zoomed-in
Voice match(?)

PS Is it possible to get back the google search for the slide-up gesture?

Hi, today I opened the gallery app and noticed that it has like a dark mode, I didn't anything, yesterday it was normal it was white, but today dark and some dialogs too but settings app and others doesn't, anyone else happened this?

Attachments

• IMG_20190204_161930.jpg
    IMG_20190204_161930.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_20190204_162128.jpg
    IMG_20190204_162128.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 318
Hello everyone,

We are having problems in two different Poco F1's with the last release.

We can't edit slow motion videos, after choosing which part is slow and hitting the save button, a small "saving video" pop-up appears but quickly goes away and the video isn't saved.

I've tried a clean flash but it didn't fix the problem.

Any clue?

Same issue here in my Mi Mix 2S :/.

Does this ROM have custom sounds notifications enabled for Gmail and Bluemail apps? Global ROMs don't have it

Thanks

Yeah I know, I checked the MI8/Dipper subforum but couldn't find anything mentioning this functionality with google translate.

Hi everyone,

Three big problems for me:
Weird notification behaviour ;
Different incon style, some examples:
Instagram, spotify(never seen before)
News and files by Google(global MIUI style)
Google earth(looks old);
Play store icon while downloading seems zoomed-in
Voice match(?)

PS Is it possible to get back the google search for the slide-up gesture?

Zoomed Play store icon while downloading apps issue confirmed
You can have Google search instead of MIUI search by swipe up gesture just disable Search app in installed apps (manage apps)

Reactions: JackIO
Aftyer applying 9.1.24 update on my MiMax 3, SIM card 2 cannot connect to network. I downgrade to 9.1.17 and all is right. It's a bug on 9.1.24?

guys do not understand a thing ...

in the installation guide, it is indicated not to clean the system but only to format the data

in all the guides that I find online the procedure is to format the data, restart, completely delete (system etc .... no otg), then run the installation

I have a mi 8 and I come from 10.2.2.0 global ... which guide should I follow ?? : /

I see this guide

LINK

Last edited:
When coming from MIUI global or china rom you'll have to format /data partition to clear the encryption.
I don't think a reboot was required.

See guide in OP of this thread which is correct - except that you have to format and not just wipe data partition in twrp.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Stoffl, post: 471077, member: 220539"] Quando provieni da MIUI global o china rom devi formattare / partizione dati per cancellare la crittografia.
Non penso che fosse necessario un riavvio.

Vedi la guida in OP di questo thread che è corretta - eccetto che devi formattare e non cancellare semplicemente la partizione dati in twrp. [/ QUOTE]

ok, perfect it's work fine :)

sorry but i arrive from nexus and lg g3, i'm old school and format data for me is equal a advanced wipe data :p

Last edited:
guys do not understand a thing ...

in the installation guide, it is indicated not to clean the system but only to format the data

in all the guides that I find online the procedure is to format the data, restart, completely delete (system etc .... no otg), then run the installation

I have a mi 8 and I come from 10.2.2.0 global ... which guide should I follow ?? : /

I see this guide

LINK

This is the proper way for clean install and changeover from official MIUI to xiaomi.eu:

Install TWRP > Boot to TWRP > Factory Reset > Format Data > Reboot to TWRP > copy ROM.zip (in case MTP supported otherwise use USB OTG or adb sideload) > Install ROM > Reboot to system > Done

Just found out that beside 18.1 is working, no modules can be installed...
Had to go back to 18.0, don't know if it's ROM related or an issue of that new release...

Could some of you guys test a module instalation? (I tried with Viper4Android but a couple of other modules didn't work either)

Thx

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -
I can install Viper4Android on Max 3.
Screenshot_2019-02-05-11-16-07-485_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
Screenshot_2019-02-05-11-15-58-701_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png

Reactions: El Porcharo
Status
Not open for further replies.