MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Porcharo

Members
Mar 5, 2018
Would have to full wipe everything, not before searching for an alternative recovery (TWRP's still on same version...). Too long for a single test... Not much time for it unfortunately :(
it turned out that the chinese one had a clean install.. and I had a link saved to orangefox TWRP.

Done the whole update process, installed Nova Launcher Prime... set as default launcher and I've been unlocking over the last 20 minutes... no lags for now: going to test second space and random wallpaper then

El Porcharo

Members
Mar 5, 2018
[OFF TOPIC]
(just because related thread it's locked)

for all those one whining about EOL given to mido, complaining that last update was not working at all for just turning to black screen... I've just updated my mom's HMNote4x to 9.1.3 (which is the last weekly for Redmi Note 4X) and it was succesfull, as you can see with your own eyes:

photo_2019-02-05_21-49-12.jpg

El Porcharo

Members
Mar 5, 2018
If you don't notice a delay (black screen or no home apps for a few seconds), try activating the second space
and the random wallpaper option (settings > lock screen).
going to test second space and random wallpaper then
No issues here, been testing lock/unlock over the last 30 minutes with all those features you mentioned.
No lags found at all on unlocking!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

alfablac

Members
Nov 17, 2018
No issues here, been testing lock/unlock over the last 30 minutes with all those features you mentioned.
No lags found at all on unlocking!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Oh boy. No idea why this is happening to me then. Lol
At least freezing Xiaomi launcher seems to be a fix. I'm not getting the delay anymore, just a few exception errors here and there.

Reactions: El Porcharo

HerculesPT

Members
Jan 29, 2019
So much people claiming about that and this, my Redmi Note 5 Pro doesn't even have the dark mode function and i'm not claiming. Xiaomi Europe works to deliver us the best they can, so don't claim so much and wait for future updates. And give thank them for the work they apply to satisfy our needs.

Team Xiaomi Europe, Thank you very much for all your efforts to give us what we want, always better each week. Keep it Up.

Reactions: Alexyazev1990

mauzapata

Members
Feb 6, 2019
Mobile Data not working on certain SIM cards, rolling back to 9.1.17 fixed it
Installed on MI 8 Lite

legionfx

Members
Jan 23, 2019
Hi. Question . How to get AOD in redmi note 6 pro? Or is it only on miuipro rom ? Or device specific?
And that edge notifications?

Xiaonab

Members
Oct 6, 2016
The Xiaomi Default Launcher seems to be hardcoded into the OS. I can't even access the Home Screen option in the settings if the app is freezed.
I will have to find an app that dynamically changes the wallpaper though. The random wallpaper is a nice feature.. lol
and it doesn't work if the Home launcher is freezed (throws an "Home launcher stopped working" error )
It's doable in tasker, afaik this doesn't even require root. I did the very thing many years ago on a kitkat device. Had it scan a folder for new/removed files every so often or on demand, throw the results in an array and then diceroll the index and set it as wallpaper. Worked flawlessly. It shouldn't care what launcher you have.

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
The Xiaomi Default Launcher seems to be hardcoded into the OS. I can't even access the Home Screen option in the settings if the app is freezed.
I will have to find an app that dynamically changes the wallpaper though. The random wallpaper is a nice feature.. lol
and it doesn't work if the Home launcher is freezed (throws an "Home launcher stopped working" error )
Obviously you can't access the Home screen settings because it's a part of the System launcher app, not the settings app.
Just like you can't access POCO Launcher settings if POCO Launcher is disabled.

I have installed the last version of Xiaomi.eu on my mi8 pro, all working fawless but now i don't see the 4g+ of 3 network, but before the installation of xiaomi.eu i was everytime on 4g+.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk
Try changing "Preferred network type" to the first option.

Hi. Question . How to get AOD in redmi note 6 pro? Or is it only on miuipro rom ? Or device specific?
And that edge notifications?
Why would Redmi Note 6 Pro have AOD? It's a feature meant for AMOLED screen devices only.

Reactions: dani_z25

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
you are wrong, xiaomi.eu have edge notifications in latest weekly. in dipper.
Then why can't it be reproduced?

Some people claim this but tbh the only proof we've seen is that short video showing aod clock with a shade of blue that doesn't look like the fading light blueish aod style on my own dipper.
Also font seems thicker

I'm skeptical at this point.

There's a thread about it and the only person in it claiming that it works on xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 really isn't helping
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-aod-edge-notifications.49032/#post-471034

:/

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2014
Recently I placed a query about the impossibility of unlocking the bootloader of my Xioami MI8 with global rom:

# 362
Hello forum friends. Recently I received my MI8 with the bootloader blocked. Accepted to the address provided by Xiaomi.eu for unlocking and download the application, decompress it in a folder on my laptop. Previously I had activated the developer mode activating OEM unlocking and USB debugging and entering MY Unlock status to register the phone and the MI account. Finally, restart the phone in FASTBOOT mode by connecting it to the USB cable to the laptop and run the UNLOCK button in the application. The result was the following message:

Account application area query failed
try again.

graw2 suggested the following:

Just use older version of My unlock tool and it will be fine.

In effect I used miflash_unlock-en-3.3.525 and waited 360 hours and run the app again:

COULDN'T UNLOCK
try again

Any suggestion?.
Thanks.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Recently I placed a query about the impossibility of unlocking the bootloader of my Xioami MI8 with global rom:

# 362
Hello forum friends. Recently I received my MI8 with the bootloader blocked. Accepted to the address provided by Xiaomi.eu for unlocking and download the application, decompress it in a folder on my laptop. Previously I had activated the developer mode activating OEM unlocking and USB debugging and entering MY Unlock status to register the phone and the MI account. Finally, restart the phone in FASTBOOT mode by connecting it to the USB cable to the laptop and run the UNLOCK button in the application. The result was the following message:

Account application area query failed
try again.

graw2 suggested the following:

Just use older version of My unlock tool and it will be fine.

In effect I used miflash_unlock-en-3.3.525 and waited 360 hours and run the app again:

COULDN'T UNLOCK
try again

Any suggestion?.
Thanks.
What ROM version are you using?

Anyway Try this Mi Unlock Tool version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjuuNcL0AtE2-aMZrc0xYQ51cw6WDo1a/view
Also try better quality USB cable and/or different PC

Some days before I unlocked BL on Mi8 for my friend without any issue...

Further info: Enabling OEM unlocking and USB debugging options were not needed.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
MIUI Globla 10.2|Stable
10.2.2.0 PEAMIXM
If all above listed by me don't work for you then also you can try to update from global stable to latest global developer via system updater as it works on locked BL...and after that try unlock BL

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Romero.alv

Members
Aug 23, 2018
I have converted my mia2 to mi6x so I tried your last weekly 9.1.24..everything perfect just 2 important for me bugs
1:bluetooth shuts down random and don't open(grey button in settings)
2.after some time I have no connectivity in apps(no one application)the same time I can browse fine in edge browser..affects both data mobile and wifi
everything is ok after restart
Hi, did you solve it? I have the same problem with an original mi6x, i tried several EU roms with the same problem.

Ktlk21

Members
Oct 16, 2017
yes... i discovered a option sleep mode in scene.. i disabled and everything is good now

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.