ЗдрастиHello
[QUOTE = "iGears88, публикация: 513198, член: 238535"]
Моля публикувайте на английски

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
[/ Цитат]
Redmi 5 плюс
[/ Цитат]

Great rom as always, thanks!
One thing tho, running on Mi 9 updated with OTA and I get random freezes, so far I can't seem to get a pattern, it just seems really random. Any help?

[QUOTE = "noniac, post: 512157, membro: 248363"]
cheguei primeiro aqui, tenho um mi 9, a última versão beta é ótima, tudo funciona exceto "ok google", quero garantir que esse não interrompa as animações de desbloqueio, barra de status preta ao bloquear, botão AI, ícone da bateria ou qualquer coisa que foi corrigida anteriormente . Estou esperando os corajosos testarem primeiro.

Aliás, vi alguns pontos que já são muito estáveis com a tela menos o cofre no modo escuro e também com uma seção "aplicativos mais usados" nos atalhos do sistema. Quando isso chegará à versão beta?
[/CITAR]

Você já tem alguma solução para o google?

How come the k20 is always delayed?
ASK Xiaomi china, not here!
And send us the feedback, please!
and also you can read the following:

After some modification custom font with the new battery icon on 9.10.31
ab50ceb87b187652728e31f276a4eefd.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

How did you get the new baterry icon? Please help me, I don't like the ugly old one and I want to change it as soon as possible.

Reactions: motiv2002
HI, Xiaomi Mi note 3
MIUI 11.1 by xiaomi.eu 9.10.31 Beta

Portable hotspot= Error

Hotspot dont connect

Use 2,4 GHz hotspot wifi instead of 5 GHz. It's a known bug. ;)

Tomorrow we get build 9.11.07? Maybe this is the MIUI 11.1 stable build or still beta?

New Beta build every week yes and it's generally available on friday. Stable builds have "x.x.x.x" as version number style (same as official ROMs). ;)

[Mi9] After clean install, even tried that Magisk module, but still auto brightness isn't working. It worked until two updates before. Is this common? Is there any other fix? Thanks.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

The WiFi bug, that the connection is made automatically only with activated WPA2 / WPA and not only with WPA2 only, still exists. Likewise, I can no longer establish a Bluetooth connection when switching to Second Space and back. For this I have to restart the phone. I have clean installed.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

The RescuePartyLog folder only contains a empty folder called "Online" on my device.
However a larger logfile in in the mqsas folder called "null_RescuePartyLog_null_raphael_9.10.31_1572625577_1409050624.zip", is unpacked and attached.
Thank you for your patience :)

Any news or suggenstions for the devices that bootloop with this update?

How did you get the new baterry icon? Please help me, I don't like the ugly old one and I want to change it as soon as possible.
You should extract the 9.10.17 rom in pc and find this app then copy it to this place and give it rw-r--r-- , you should do this with recovery file manager for exemple (aromafm)
289321507d61f49b8f3b05eacac23f2a.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris.gaur
I found one bug in the latest, 9.10.31 Beta ROM for Redmi Note 7/HMNote7/Lavender.

After tapping MIUI Version, a little black square appears for a second on the MIUI 11's logo place.

Screenshotted from a screen record to realize and show this animation bug.
c4b83b43bb3dc677aa86f28d64abb21c.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 7 eszközömről

When I get a notification from messenger there isn't any icon on the lock screen. (Ambient screen) any idea?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

How to delete some Mi Apps?
I don't want/use this Apps. Why are these Apps System-Apps??

They are system apps because Xiaomi has decided that way. If you don't want to use them, simply don't use them. Put them away in a folder and don't look at them. Rather, install the alternative software you want to use instead, and set the default apps accordingly.

You can also disable these apps. That's most easily done by adb from your computer with adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <package_to_disable>. This "disable on a per-user-basis" should be sufficient, and should not create problems. If you want to go one step further, you can uninstall them via adb (adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 <package_to_uninstall>). The uninstall may have nasty consequences. DON'T DO THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO! You have been warned!

And, as always when tinkering with the system: make sure you have a working, complete backup of everything that is important to you. Again, you have been warned!

They are system apps because Xiaomi has decided that way. If you don't want to use them, simply don't use them. Put them away in a folder and don't look at them. Rather, install the alternative software you want to use instead, and set the default apps accordingly.

You can also disable these apps. That's most easily done by adb from your computer with adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <package_to_disable>. This "disable on a per-user-basis" should be sufficient, and should not create problems. If you want to go one step further, you can uninstall them via adb (adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 <package_to_uninstall>). The uninstall may have nasty consequences. DON'T DO THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO! You have been warned!

And, as always when tinkering with the system: make sure you have a working, complete backup of everything that is important to you. Again, you have been warned!

Or use this :D https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

The app uninstalls only what is safe to uninstall.

I would strongly suggest against using these tools - it is always better to select the apps you want to disable or uninstall on an individual basis. Unless, of course, you have no idea what you do there. But then also the "easy" tools are dangerous to use!

This tool lets you select what to uninstall ...and if you did something wrong it lets you roll back what you uninstalled. I use it and never had any problem.

I think never will happen. Better stay with stock for us with mi mix 3 to have full 4g+ aggregration.
Do you get 4G+ indicated at all?

The phone reports the device version in the "UE Capability" message when the phone first camps on the network following a restart, this tells the network if your device is 4G+ capable (Release 12 or later), and then it is the network's decision when your device has 4G+

It is outside of the ROM developer's scope to change this.

Also it may well be an indication problem on the status bar - if you are not using English language, try changing it to English menu, restart and check it, this would be a translation issue.

Otherwise you should use a network measurement tool such as Network Signal Guru to capture the layer 3 messages at a restart to check for the correct UE Release version.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
after update my recovery I'm was able upgrade to 9.10.31 (from 24)
mi 9

very strange - auto brightness!?

Status
Not open for further replies.