Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok merci pour l'info, je vais attendre vendredi prochain ;)

Encore merci pour ton boulot de traduction.

What is wrong with the gallery app? two times per week is loading the pictures new! and this takes time! maybe i'm the only one where this happens? Someone knows something about the issue?

What is wrong with the gallery app? two times per week is loading the pictures new! and this takes time! maybe i'm the only one where this happens? Someone knows something about the issue?
Same issue also for me.
I hope it will be solved with next update

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sometimes when using 3G connection all HTTP request seems to fail, other apps (like telegram) seems to work, opening https://1.1.1.1 after few retries work.

All get back in working mode after toggle OFF/ON aereo mode.

Switching to WiFi get all working, turning it off back to failing http request until cycle aereo mode (until...)

Sometimes when using 3G connection all HTTP request seems to fail, other apps (like telegram) seems to work, opening https://1.1.1.1 after few retries work.

All get back in working mode after toggle OFF/ON aereo mode.

Switching to WiFi get all working, turning it off back to failing http request until cycle aereo mode (until...)
Confirmed, some browser work, some apps too but some not, like they don't recognize the network switch (mobile <> Wi-Fi)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Hi, I noticed that every 15 minutes of watching video or calling a messenger, the wifi signal was lost and then reconnected, no problem with global rom
Mi6 and mi9

My device is Mi Mix 2s, 256GB and 8GB RAM. It often unable to receive call and often receives notifying of miss call after that. This happen since I have installed Xiaomi EU stable ROM ver 10.2.1.0; 10.2.2.0 and 10.3.1.0. Now I have to install ver 10.0.7.0 and all above issues disappear. I always want to update to latest version ( for example: Ver 9.4.18 Dev ROM) but i`m affraid that this error has not been fixed. Does any Mi Mix 2S user install this version? Does this error happen, please?
On Mi Mix2S 128 on the last DEV ROM there's no problem with that.

I don't remember happening in previous versions so I'm assuming this might be a bug in this release.
I do have some Network drops and to solve it I have to activate Plain Mode then disable to get cell data from Network again.
Mi Mix 2s

Anyone else?
Me tool. It happened more with previous version but still happens.

Dark mode disables the homescreen layout of theme on my mi 8 se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

i flashed clean Rom and now i have problems with my mobile 4g speed . i only get 0.7 MBs download and 0.01 MBs upload speed.
we have a 500Mbits Vodafone here in Germany. The last update i got nearly 25mbs and thats very very fast.
plz help me. Me my wife and my son have mi max 3 and all of us have the same problem.
i did also delete every APN and create new one from the official Vodafone webpage. but still no luck.
Coul you guys plz look into?

I've asked it before but no one replied me ,

Could you guys split screen in landscape mode and change the width??

I can just change the height in portrait mode.

Is it normal??!
e002af9487118330e03e948bb41d3d52.jpg
dd0715eb744479577417d22edbc3eb77.jpg

When i watch videos full screen the menu buttons (back, home, recent apps) stay on screen.

Anyone know how to fix/remove this?

I'm not getting Gmail/email notification.. doesn't notify me anywhere.. I have to manually go into the Gmail app to check.

Anyone know how to fix?
I have the same in mimax3. For a few release xiaomi.eu is missing Gmail notifications, or it appears very rarely. Global beta does not have such problems

I have the same in mimax3. For a few release xiaomi.eu is missing Gmail notifications, or it appears very rarely. Global beta does not have such problems

uninstalling and reinstalling gmail app seems to have fixed for now.

Reactions: Bar.Tek
We will see if the reinstallation of gmail will help. For me, this is not google's fault because I have long reported that gmail notifications not always appear. 3 or 4 editions had a problem with this.

Last edited:
Hello, I own a RN7 Global with MIUI 10.2.8 (PFGMIXM) and I got an issue with my proximity sensor: when I'm on a call or listening to an audio message from any social app my display awakes and I accidentally open other apps with my ear. Do you know something more about this issue? If I unlock my bootloader to flash this ROM can I solve this problem? Thank you in advance :)

(Pic is from the past week)

Attachments

• c27371e8-4e00-4b39-ac0c-dfec9257ad75.png
    c27371e8-4e00-4b39-ac0c-dfec9257ad75.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 507
Same experience on whyred (RN 5) yesterday. It started with quick charge and suddenly stopped charging at all. Had to use a standard charger to get energy. Have to check it next time.
Today I tried to charge again with QC3. Definetely no quick charge possible. Had to use standard charger and it loads very slow. Now at home I flashed back to 9.4.12 and quick charge is working again.

Hello, I own a RN7 Global with MIUI 10.2.8 (PFGMIXM) and I got an issue with my proximity sensor: when I'm on a call or listening to an audio message from any social app my display awakes and I accidentally open other apps with my ear. Do you know something more about this issue? If I unlock my bootloader to flash this ROM can I solve this problem? Thank you in advance :)

(Pic is from the past week)
Same here with 6X.

Status
Not open for further replies.