Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see if the reinstallation of gmail will help. For me, this is not google's fault because I have long reported that gmail notifications not always appear. 3 or 4 editions had a problem with this.
Yup.
This isn't a gmail but a general issue with different apps and has been happening for the couple last xiaomi.eu weekly releases.

Reactions: Bar.Tek
Reinstalling Gmail did not help.
New mail notifications appear randomly. It usually does not receive notifications.

Weird, fresh install fixed it on my mi pad 4.
I suspect that it's either powersaving or permission related..

*edit*
Ok now it's also happening on my MI 8 with 9.3.14..clean flashed 2 days ago.
welp ?

Last edited:
Hi. I owned mi5s, mi6 an now poco. On which firmware is based eu rom for poco f1 if not chinese? Is it supports theme in europe snd facial recognition? I am on global rom waiting 72hours to unlock bl, just answering to be prepared.
Also dolby atmos can be instaled? Thanks.
Magisk root and modules also works?

Hello, I own a RN7 Global with MIUI 10.2.8 (PFGMIXM) and I got an issue with my proximity sensor: when I'm on a call or listening to an audio message from any social app my display awakes and I accidentally open other apps with my ear. Do you know something more about this issue? If I unlock my bootloader to flash this ROM can I solve this problem? Thank you in advance :)

(Pic is from the past week)

No one can tell me if I can solve the problem by unlocking the bootloader?

Not related, that feature has been working for months...on this ROM.
Except the fact that it's working unreliably BUT you get it operational. It occasionally stops reacting to voice commands. Reboot fixes this.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Except the fact that it's working unreliably BUT you get it operational. It occasionally stops reacting to voice commands. Reboot fixes this.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
No, I was referring to the new way google assistant can be used on the lockscreen. That switch has been there for months and it was working in previous xiaomi.eu releases.
I'm saying I very much doubt this is the reason OK google is bugged in last couple china releases.

Reactions: zeyentology
Is there anyone having problems after switching from WiFi to GSM data? For me sometimes, not always, it shows 4G data connections and those two arrows next to the 4G logo, but the data connection is not working. I have to restart the phone in order for the data to work. Also another workaround is to go to data connection type at carrier settings and change it to something else that already has GSM/HSDPA/LTE in the name. It started happening a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: Soreldc and j2002
Hello. Any news for 60 FPS video recording on Mi8 SE?
a0ec14ea0bb8b330daa20ddfe45fdeb7.jpg

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.