Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What shoul I say? Phone is not Global.İts released for China.Then we installed your ROM and using it very well until 9.5.23.I mean everything was okey at 9.5.16 and still it is.But later ROMs just working by copy paste NON-HLAS.bin in 9.5.16 to 9.5.30 without any network problem.
I dont know if this file is modem file or not but someone writing something about it.So what is going wrong is happened after 9.5.23.Something changed for Turkey.I hope you could find a solution because the only ROM which has nearly no problem for Mi 8 SE is your ROM.

Yes, the NON-HLOS.bin file contains at least parts of the modem.

If changing only it solves your problems, this is a bug to report to official Xiaomi, not here.

I would suggest that everyone from Turkey with this problem get together in some private group, and appoint one person who is good at English to report your problems here.

You will get much better response that way I think.

What shoul I say? Phone is not Global.İts released for China.Then we installed your ROM and using it very well until 9.5.23.I mean everything was okey at 9.5.16 and still it is.But later ROMs just working by copy paste NON-HLAS.bin in 9.5.16 to 9.5.30 without any network problem.
I dont know if this file is modem file or not but someone writing something about it.So what is going wrong is happened after 9.5.23.Something changed for Turkey.I hope you could find a solution because the only ROM which has nearly no problem for Mi 8 SE is your ROM.
open bugreport on official xiaomi forum https://c.mi.com/oc/forum-1900-1.html and wait for fixing it by them..

Mi 8
the problem still exist. if i switch to loudspeaker during the call and i but the screen off with the power button, the screen comes on again immediately. but maybe is a new feature to wast battery and not a bug

Redmi 5
Camera vídeo mode, slow motion bug.

MI Note 3 quick report:

It was clean install from 8.1 weekly...
The new Pie rom is smooth, and stable.
The buetooth , and notification bug finnaly resolved, every main function works well.

Strange things:
-It cant be rooted wirh CFroot, the SuperSuser app is missing. With the Magisk works well .
-The automatic brightness is a joke, slow, and too dark in daylight.
-The camera2 API is deactivated by default, you have to modify build.prop .
- When you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod, impossible to use the telephoto camera, it worked on 8.1
-The new fancy charging animation gone, sad thing, i liked it.
- The wifi connects a little bit slower than earlyer.
-The battery time is same, or weaker than any 8.1 rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: scapy
reboot agian with twrp
The problem with the home button not working on Mi6 is actually quite annoying. It worked eventually but I had to reboot 6 or 7 times. I tried rebooting both from the ROM directly and from TWRP recovery and it took many tries before home button worked. I don't mind rebooting but I am curious if there is some trick to it that I am missing. If anyone can shed any light on this issue it would be great. I am afraid to reboot my phone again :)

After the update google play does not work properly. I'm using mi note 3.
5255984e872671680f06fb3ef135f10f.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Macko166
anybody tried Pie on Mi6 ?
there is no stable of Pie, what a pity, it was just 3 year ago your Flag ship xiaomi !!
I've been on Pie with my mi6 from the very first beta and there is no problem at all. Just download the weekly and enjoy all the Pie you can eat.

Reactions: gimmeluck
Status
Not open for further replies.