Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix 2!! Thank You camera feature's! Yeeee

Mi9 here the fingerprint needs many tries till read your fingerprints. Even if you made 5 scans with the same thumb to be 100% accurate, at first it was fine, after the update broke.

Reactions: merrilloverturf
@migueli2 Can you elaborate more on this? I'm having the same issue on Mi9. With which release this problem first started and when it was fixed?
Hi there.
No need to elaborate as it is a common issue already stated by many users.
For me, at least, last 3 versions worked ok in this matter.
Cheers

Redmi 4x: After this update the text of the notification on the lock screen are hidden. Also if I set Show All on Lock Screen.

I like it and I have downloaded it. Its extension is .ttf. How do you install it?

Thank you.
Got it from here. Page is in Vietnamese, just Ctrl+F and type Mi Lating:

Reactions: Di3GO95
Hi ,

I have done a dirty flash from.previous version on my mi max 3 and I am having problems with my internet reception .

I am on three mobile UK and my 4g is not working at all and can only get internet when using TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA and the reception is very poor can't even load 480p video from YouTube.

Any advice?

Thanks

Just made a quick account to say thank you very much for this rom.

I ordered a k20 pro from AliExpress that shipped with some weird, buggy, and apparently unofficial "global" rom. It had many problems, such as the complete inability to connect to public WiFi. Until I figured out how to flash your rom (not much experience with this stuff) the phone was useless to me.

Everything (at least everything I need) works wonderfully now. Thanks again.

I'm not really liking this ROM due to some issues.
1. Battery drain is high, and it goes down really fast all the time.
2. Sleep animation takes time, how do I turn that off without affecting other animations?
Hope someone can help me.

I have a question about this rom, I can't use Google pay, it says it is in administrator mode, second it passes safety net test, but I can't see Netflix's apk in the Google play store, can u help me with this

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

hello
will there be soon the ron for Mi 9T ? somebody knows where it's possible to find a TWRP recovery for this phone , thanks...............

Status
Not open for further replies.