All apps show this msg.
Why?
92d220a484a4b396cf89cfd25aacaf65.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: migueli2
But, It is a pity. Right?
Xiao Ai should be work on the MIUI.
No matter what the version.
No, its not a pity - its reasonable to disable this function for 'European' users, no matter the version of MIUI. The real PITY as it were is that Xiaomi focus solely on Chinese Xiao Ai! nothing new there, its always been this way with Xiaomi and new functions... China always first.

• Love
Reactions: jinjin1
Mi8 cannot use gcm playground after install this week rom

It's a ARCore problem. Google updated it to 1.10. and this version seems to recognize "non Google" cameras.
Remove 1.10. and install 1.9. - Playground will be working fine.
Just a workaround. Perhaps there will be a fix in the next update of the rom.

Reactions: 40021234
I am with locked bootloader. I can unlock anytime. But is it wirrh it? My mi9 is fast stable and everything working perfect.

Because the beta will stop coming if i unlock and install it can i go back easy ? I mean with locked bootloader and everything.

Just to see if any difference in speed just for a change and fun. But. Can i go back exactly like in my attached screenshot?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-23-11-08-09-834_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-23-11-08-09-834_com.android.settings.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 397
It's a ARCore problem. Google updated it to 1.10. and this version seems to recognize "non Google" cameras.
Remove 1.10. and install 1.9. - Playground will be working fine.
Just a workaround. Perhaps there will be a fix in the next update of the rom.
Very strange because mi9 works great with 1.10! Can't recognise this one?

I am with locked bootloader. I can unlock anytime. But is it wirrh it? My mi9 is fast stable and everything working perfect.

Because the beta will stop coming if i unlock and install it can i go back easy ? I mean with locked bootloader and everything.

Just to see if any difference in speed just for a change and fun. But. Can i go back exactly like in my attached screenshot?

Thanks
I was the same before I switched to the .EU ROM. But general speed and performance tests (antutu, geekbench) both showed an increase in performance after moving to this ROM.

Before your flash I would recommend taking a full TWRP backup of your system on a removable drive, and backup of your original recovery. That way, should you not like this ROM you can easily recover everything back to stock without data loss

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nectons
Dear Developer,
I use Mi8 9.6.20 and eveything is okay. But the only problem is the name (and picture) of incoming calls is not shown... could you suggest me how to solve it?
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.