Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, same for me, battery problem ( screen ) , and I can not increase or decrease the volume on button ( Redmi Note 7 )

One thing that bothers me a lot is that when I'm using the option "Show notification details after verifying face data" and receive a notification, the content is hidden, but it doesn't trigger the face recognition, so I have to lock and then unlock my phone again in order to see the notification content.
ee9aced933e92f5939886c80e2de3e53.jpg
5321fbec1faad864836d3ff1a7f4f2a6.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

One thing that bothers me a lot is that when I'm using the option "Show notification details after verifying face data" and receive a notification, the content is hidden, but it doesn't trigger the face recognition, so I have to lock and then unlock my phone again in order to see the notification content.
ee9aced933e92f5939886c80e2de3e53.jpg
5321fbec1faad864836d3ff1a7f4f2a6.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Ofc because allow face unlock when screen lights up option is disabled at you

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Anyone tried this on their Mi9T/K20? Currently using the factory global rom. I'll have my device unlock in a few hours so I'm planning to flash this ROM as usual.

I also have the same problem. Very high percentage of Android, I have reached almost 10%.
c193057c3b7835841eb4d660be6e156c.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I'm running this on my Mi 6 (sagit), the only issue i am having is that the audio is definitely more rich (in quality), with deeper bass, etc. but i miss the stock rom loudness. Is there a way to add an option between richer audio (deeper bass) and louder audio just like in stock rom? Overall i have far better battery life/charging speed and definitely a boost in performance, and better resource management.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The updated Android System WebView in this ROM has broken the weather update for my pebble time watch :( Uninstall the update and weather updates work again. Not really the ROM's fault but thought someone might want to know

Greetings, the Rom is very good and everything, but ah sometimes it presents lags and they are in very bad taste, because the phone slows you down.

And a question because Netflix is not compactible with ROM fix that please, install it by apk and not let me use it, it stops every time I open it.

The apk you just suggested does not work for me, the app stops and takes me out, uh trying with several apks and the same. I'm still without a Netflix app.
I also feel that the device goes a little slow with the Rom, they should optimize it a little more, oh and the battery consumes fast and that I installed it recently.

The apk you just suggested does not work for me, the app stops and takes me out, uh trying with several apks and the same. I'm still without a Netflix app.
I also feel that the device goes a little slow with the Rom, they should optimize it a little more, oh and the battery consumes fast and that I installed it recently.

This is the last NFX version that works for me: https://1fichier.com/?2303dy6eg7vy0ovepu77
Versions later this one are FC at startup.

Does anyone experiences much worse wifi after 9.7.25? Mi9 wifi signal is worse and sometimes cant connect to internet, turning off and on phone's wifi seems to fix it temporary

Tbh it is set for me and it doesn't work.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Can you send SS of the setting?
I have it enabled and it works, you have 2 places you need to set

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi.I have switch from mi8 to mi9 and found that google pay doesnt let me choose a card to validate payments.On mi8 I had any problem.My device is not rooted.Is there any configuration/fix or is it a known issue? Thanks in advance.

I also have the same problem. Very high percentage of Android, I have reached almost 10%.
c193057c3b7835841eb4d660be6e156c.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk
I can confirm that. Android draines so much battery. Even when it's not your fault could you do something about it in the next release?
0f6a2d6eba00e41b1adc5b2e93728f5f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

Mi 8 been using this ton since Sunday and today I'm seeing a problem/bug with the brightness of screen. I've set it at medium brightness and it automatically goes to high...

I need an advice.
I cant find the SIM.-PIN Change option, nor in german or english. The option is not where it should and i need it

Status
Not open for further replies.