9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this ROM every few days I need to reboot my Mi8 because the screen is complely black and unresponsive.

My Mi8 is OK with Magisk on 9.9.6, but I'm using AdGuard. Try to stop/uninstall adaway.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Im really confused with the ROM's releases.
I love this ROM, but i can't easily find changelogs documentation etc.
What is the difference between the stable 10.4 and the last release of 10.5, will the 10.5 make it in the stable thread?

Mi8 with 9.9.6 here. Yesterday I put my phone into my backpack for about an hour. When pulling it out again it was crazy hot and in the process of booting up (Mi logo and the three dots, seemingly for while already). Long pressing the power button lead to a reboot with the same result. I repeated the procedure like two or three times, then finally it did boot successfully (maybe due to cooling off). Battery had dropped by around 30% (from 5x to 2x), but otherwise I could not figure out what had caused the enormous heat-up. Since the incident it is running just fine.
Should I be worried?

edit: 9.9.3 of course

Last edited:
Mi8 with 9.9.6 here. Yesterday I put my phone into my backpack for about an hour. When pulling it out again it was crazy hot and in the process of booting up (Mi logo and the three dots, seemingly for while already). Long pressing the power button lead to a reboot with the same result. I repeated the procedure like two or three times, then finally it did boot successfully (maybe due to cooling off). Battery had dropped by around 30% (from 5x to 2x), but otherwise I could not figure out what had caused the enormous heat-up. Since the incident it is running just fine.
Should I be worried?

edit: 9.9.3 of course
Maybe the torch was on??

Sent from my MI 8

Not entirely impossible, but very unlikely...
Something similar had happened to my dad's Moto G2 LTE one morning, it was stuck in twrp mode ,overheated and than it simply died never to boot up ever again...

Στάλθηκε από το MI 6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Anyone knows why the screen recorder is not working on the MIUI Q version for cepheus?
I just got a black screen and sound, but no visulas

Waiting for MIUI 11 with a Widevine L1 fix for K20 pro CN unit (with the EU rom installed) . Netflix is dead on this unit until a patched version is released.

Bluetooth cannot be turned on. Noting appears on Logcat. Just the switch gone light blue and nothing else happen. Only rebooting fixes the issue. (9.8.29 port for Mi5).

Reactions: a6500
I was wondering why on my Mi 6 running 9.9.3 the "big core" cluster is always at like 2.3ghz and under load at 2.4ghz, unless that cluster is completely off due to not needing that extra power, i was wondering can't it be like running at 800mhz or is it normal behaviour of the Snapdragon 835?
48dd6a008cf3801d01c0d039fe49cf40.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
70b11b0a674fc17b416160abcf257b00.jpg

what was that some dialer code to enable some optimization or gpu thing? or is there anymore performance mode in miui 10? phone is mi9. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.