Android 7 Nougat Coming To The Mi 5!

Aaaaand the weekly 6.12.8 xiaomi.eu with Android 7 Nougat is available for download!

I only use stables, so I'll have to wait a bit... But has anyone installed the new ROM? What are your impressions?

Reactions: Acalanata
Aaaaand the weekly 6.12.8 xiaomi.eu with Android 7 Nougat is available for download!

I only use stables, so I'll have to wait a bit... But has anyone installed the new ROM? What are your impressions?
Hi tomorrow i can make you a short review because i'm installing it but i will install global version because i'm beta tester of global but i think the roms are the same but one is chinese and mine is global. Or wait Someone Who installed the chinese One. Chinese is public but global is only for testers

Reactions: Acalanata
Oki, my impression is that my phone is now s**t... I got an OTA from China Dev. Updated and then google services start crashing, So ok. I did factory reset. Got the google apk and now it dont want to pass the point of checking info. Anyone has any idea how to sort it?

Oki, my impression is that my phone is now s**t... I got an OTA from China Dev. Updated and then google services start crashing, So ok. I did factory reset. Got the google apk and now it dont want to pass the point of checking info. Anyone has any idea how to sort it?
i suggest you waiting because chian developer has big problems with gapps stay on global dev or xiaomi.eu that is very good aswell

Last edited:
guys i installed global beta from xiaomi (i'm tester of beta team) and i had no problems doing ota update from 6.11.10 global dev. i will write here if i see new improvements
PS no problems with gapps and i also restore old apps perfeclty with backup and restore function of miui

Reactions: Siekier

Siekier,

did you solved the problem? I have exacly same situation...

Reactions: huntersun
Yes man as Cecco suggested Im on global dev and its smooth and great...
Szatan, a ty swoj?

via Xiaomi Mi5 ver Karramba

Reactions: Cecco
Niestety nie. Nie mam jeszcze odblokowanego BL a mailowanie z suppoertem xiaomi to koszmar. Każą jedynie cierpliwie czekać.... Możesz mi powiedzieć jaką dokładnie masz teraz wersję aplikacji google? Google play services mam 10.0.84 ( 440) i niestety dalej tylko "checking info"

Niestety nie. Nie mam jeszcze odblokowanego BL a mailowanie z suppoertem xiaomi to koszmar. Każą jedynie cierpliwie czekać.... Możesz mi powiedzieć jaką dokładnie masz teraz wersję aplikacji google? Google play services mam 10.0.84 ( 440) i niestety dalej tylko "checking info"
Choc na priv. Napisz do mnie. Ciao.

via Xiaomi Mi5 ver Karramba

the problem is installed api. if you install the gapps Mini 7.0 works for everything. unfortunately when you upgrade miui everything is as before

the problem is installed api. if you install the gapps Mini 7.0 works for everything. unfortunately when you upgrade miui everything is as before
what are you talking about? which ROM?

what are you talking about? which ROM?
I installed the nano gapps 7.0 and google apps worked fine until the next update. (Rom for mi5). then in my opinion are the bees of the Roma that are incomplete or outdated. gapps pico have not worked.

I installed the nano gapps 7.0 and google apps worked fine until the next update. (Rom for mi5). then in my opinion are the bees of the Roma that are incomplete or outdated. gapps pico have not worked.
I still dont understand what problem you have with included gapps... are you talking about our ROM..?

[Quote = "ingbrzy, posta: 345.936, membro: 55523"]? I dont ancora a capire che problema hai con gapps incluso ... stai parlando del nostro ROM .. [/ quote]
google apps especially now crashes and error and with the home button does not open.

[Quote = "ingbrzy, posta: 345.936, membro: 55523"]? I dont ancora a capire che problema hai con gapps incluso ... stai parlando del nostro ROM .. [/ quote]
google apps especially now crashes and error and with the home button does not open.
tested our ROM even after full wipe, no any issue... so ignoring your report...

[Quote = "ingbrzy, posta: 345.939, membro: 55523"] testato il nostro ROM, anche dopo la piena pulire, senza alcun problema ... quindi ignorando il vostro rapporto ... [/ quote]
I tried to do the full wipe but the problem remained.

[Quote = "ingbrzy, posta: 345.939, membro: 55523"] testato il nostro ROM, anche dopo la piena pulire, senza alcun problema ... quindi ignorando il vostro rapporto ... [/ quote]
I tried to do the full wipe but the problem remained.
then you dont have our ROM..

Use your rom long with mi4 and now with mi5 128gb. and it's always been perfectly okay now only problem with this is google search.
What is issue with Google Search?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

[Quote = "ingbrzy, posta: 345.969, membro: 55523"] Imposta come assistente predefinito applicazione in Impostazioni

~ Tapatalk Mi5 ~ [/ quote]
I did as you said. was set as the default, I removed and then put back as the default button now you start from home. It start from home but often goes in error and quits. Tomorrow when I install new aggornamento I hope that works better. thanks and friendly.