Arabic and Persian RTL Fix - 30-10-2011 HUGE UPDATE!!

What is your favourite patching method?

• Total voters
mmmm, have you read my OP?
that's the patch I'm using.
OK.
i have tried the V3, but i still have no connected caracters!! when using the brightidea's procedure, the issue is 90% resolved. may be i made smone thing wrong.

the solution provided by brightidea it's only for connecting lettres on the browser, and, i realy i'll apreciate if the is a solution for RTL Fix (to use facebook widget, and other application)

thanks a lot dear roenano.

sorry for my english.

the new patch v.3 works fine with nexus one no problem with cope in browser
thanks a lot mr.roenano

OK.
i have tried the V3, but i still have no connected caracters!! when using the brightidea's procedure, the issue is 90% resolved. may be i made smone thing wrong.

the solution provided by brightidea it's only for connecting lettres on the browser, and, i realy i'll apreciate if the is a solution for RTL Fix (to use facebook widget, and other application)

thanks a lot dear roenano.

sorry for my english.

Can you try this patch?
http://www.mediafire.com/?n7v0rz246i3quqn

Thanks roenano, great job, is this RTL fix valid for any MIUI version, or is it specific to certain release?
Just sent you a beer ;)

Thanks roenano, great job, is this RTL fix valid for any MIUI version, or is it specific to certain release?
Just sent you a beer ;)

Thanks for the beer!
The patch works for any MIUI build based on Gingerbread.

:( it crash. i see that in 3.1 you use the correct version of brightidea's patch.
i believe that we are very close to the delivrance.. :)

The problem is not related to brightidea's patch, is apparently a java problem.
What do you mean by it crash?
won't boot? Could you send me a logcat of the boot?
boots but gives FC? what gives FC? could you send me a logcat of the crash?

The problem is not related to brightidea's patch, is apparently a java problem.
What do you mean by it crash?
won't boot? Could you send me a logcat of the boot?
boots but gives FC? what gives FC? could you send me a logcat of the crash?

sorry, i didn't well explain.
i can flash the RTL Fix, and i reboot normally, but when i try to access to any arabic application, the luancher crash, and restart.. and keep restarting.

here is the logcat (found in /system/bin)

thanks a lot

sorry, i didn't well explain.
i can flash the RTL Fix, and i reboot normally, but when i try to access to any arabic application, the luancher crash, and restart.. and keep restarting.

here is the logcat (found in /system/bin)

thanks a lot

I didn't mean the logcat file, I need a real log of the crash.
There are some logcat apps on market or you can "ADB logcat > logcat.txt" or with a terminal emulator app "logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt"
Then please upload the log or just "pastebin" it.

I have problem with the internit , and the bluetooth

Dear friends
I flashed MIUI 2.2.1 to htc kaiser , but the internit , and the bluetooth was not be able to open.please , I hope the solution

Thanks for helpping me

I didn't mean the logcat file, I need a real log of the crash.
There are some logcat apps on market or you can "ADB logcat > logcat.txt" or with a terminal emulator app "logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt"
Then please upload the log or just "pastebin" it.

Hi,
here is an other logcat file after upgrading to MIUI 1.9.2
please help.

thanks

MIUI-RTL-T9-Script-V4:
*Important update!!
- After long time of reverse engineering, I have successfully merged MIUI with the most updated available patch. This should improve and fix some problems (like MB showing on long texts) and Arabic/Persian text mixed with English including signs reversing the English words, etc.
- Updated Brightidea's tool to most updated (0.7b).
- Added support for O2x. (this time for real :p ) Many thanks again to Brightidea, he's the one who found the solution!!!
- Small improvements to the code, and removed some unnecessary files from the script.
- Removed T9 question prompt, it will be installed by default. If you have Arabic/Persian contacts it will search for them, if not, it won't make any difference... Don't see any reason not to include it.
- You will be prompt to insert the rom version (ie. 1.9.2 or Galnet or whatever you like) before creating the zip, so no need to edit the zip name before moving it to the phone)
*Instructions have changed a little bit so please re-read them!! (pay attention to bold text)

God bless you man!
You remember me?! :)

So now i can understand that we have full arabic support?! (on launcher, in system, sms, etc.. and browser?!)

Please say yes!

Thanks,

Yup, the patch now is near perfect, the only issue now is being able to change fonts, that for some reason when changed it ****s up some things.
And in some cases chinese characters rendered instead of Persian, that I believe is related to the font issue.