Arabic and Persian RTL Fix - 30-10-2011 HUGE UPDATE!!

What is your favourite patching method?

• Total voters
Have good news for you:
After some little work made by me and huge and very professional reverse engineering by Eran (iravid) we managed to merge new code MIUI implemented on the last versions with the RTLFix.
So I'm very happy to say "we're back on tracks"!!

Please go to:
http://forums.miui-dev.com/showthread.php?1652-RTL-Fix-Weekly-updated!

Thanks a lot will try it later on the evening and let you know :)
I am at work now and I can't access the download server from work

Dear roenano:
thank you from the bottom of my heart for this excellent work has made me to enjoy this beautiful Rom and I hope in the next release to fix the problem of reading e-mail because the letters are not connected with each other as well as any upside-down from the north to the right while in Arabic read from right to left.
Thank you again for your interest in Arabic

500 downloads and only 3 replies????
Too bad, I think you have no idea the effort many people (including me) put into this...

I think because its perfect nobody can't say anything about that !
Thanks for Your hard work

Thank you reonano for the outstanding effort. As a token of my appreciation I registered in this forum and donated on behalf of the 500 downloads. Your work is amazing. Please do keep it up :)

Edit: funny autocorrect reads: ain't (aij lol) from MIUI forum

Thank you reonano for the outstanding effort. As a token of my appreciation I registered in this forum and donated on behalf of the 500 downloads. Your work is amazing. Please do keep it up :)

Edit: funny autocorrect reads: ain't (aij lol) from MIUI forum

Shukran!!!!
BTW, the new patch will be ready late this night (GMT +3).

Edit: Just saw the note (ain't)... LOL

Dear roenano,

Thank you for your great effort.
I really appriciate your great effort, May I ask you to help doning Arabic T9 Dialer too (Arabic/English) will be great.
Really thanks for your effort.

It was an amazing work with 1.5.6 the best patch I ever saw .. RTL Arabic for 1.5.13 plz?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Outstanding work as usual :)

I've been using the "Multiling Keyboard" it's packed with options, give it a try. Don't forget to download also "Plugin Arabic" and "Plugin English" for dictionaries

CM7 support Arabic/Persian very well and MIUI is based CM7, so why in MIUI not work ?!
Can we used CM7 files to make MIUI Arabic/Persian character support like CM7 ?!
And in CM7 gingerbread keyboard have a lot of language such as Arabic, can we drive that features ? how about to add Persian language in gingerbread keyboard ?!

First of all thanks for roenano for his great support.

I did install th rom 1.5.13 (first time)
I did wipe everyting
I install the english language pack
I install the RTL Fix 1.5.13

My device is nexus S

Still not working with me???
Any special thing to do more?? Any workaround??

Update: I did try to copy the files under lib and the framework using root explorer, the arabic is working now. But I get this error every time I report the phone "The process com.google.cprocess.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. please try again."
Please help.

First of all thanks for roenano for his great support.

I did install th rom 1.5.13 (first time)
I did wipe everyting
I install the english language pack
I install the RTL Fix 1.5.13

My device is nexus S

Still not working with me???
Any special thing to do more?? Any workaround??

Update: I did try to copy the files under lib and the framework using root explorer, the arabic is working now. But I get this error every time I report the phone "The process com.google.cprocess.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. please try again."
Please help.

Nexus S users should mount "system" manually in recovery before flashing the patch.
The gapps issue shouldn't be related to the patch. I've heard of this issue before, try googling it.

Nexus S users should mount "system" manually in recovery before flashing the patch.
The gapps issue shouldn't be related to the patch. I've heard of this issue before, try googling it.

You are amazing, after I mount the system it works.
Thanks again for your great support.
I really appreciate if you can help in Arabic T9 Dialer.

You are amazing, after I mount the system it works.
Thanks again for your great support.
I really appreciate if you can help in Arabic T9 Dialer.

That's a bit harder, and I really don't have time for that. In the future I'm planning to make a multi-language t9 dialer, but i can't promise when.
Sorry