Are You Satisified With The Mi 5S's Audio Quality?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

MilkyMeda

Members
Sep 22, 2017
I'm personally not satisified listening music with this phone as much as listening with my PC, which has only onboard sound chip but it gives the power of my Hybrid Pro HD. But I think Mi 5S has something like loudness equalization and more different bad effects. There is some songs that you can feel this effect, some parts of the song almost disappears which I don't like it as much as anyone else. And I'm not getting enough volume to enjoy a song which I can get much more of it and better quality with my PC using the same earphones...

This is not only me, I've been searching the internet and there is a lot of people who experiences the same issue but can't find a solution yet.

Is there a way to remove this kind of effects or compeletly change it's audio driver/audio engine/whatsoever with something more for a phone that's marked as supports Hi-Fi audio? I don't think this phone deserves that "Hi-Fi" mark...

I've tried Vanilla ROMs, Global ROMs and I'm currently using the EU ROM but nothing has changed. What if I a flash different kernel, would it effect the audio quality or what am I supposed to do exactly to get access to change important audio options?

Thanks...

Last edited:
I'm not satisfied with the volume in the microphone and speakerphone.
Instead if I listen to music with headphones or by bluetooth the quality is very good.

Reactions: MilkyMeda
Increasing volume with Atmos yes, but not the overall quality in my opinion. It works fine with some songs and movies but there is particular songs that sounds plastic to me with Atmos. I had to turn it off to get a decent and more realistic feel to listen those particular songs.

Hi
I have not managed to correctly install the dolby in my mi5s.
I have tried several methods and none works.

I have the ROM developer of .EU and root MAgisk v18
Any idea how to do it?

Thanks