Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

Get all mixed up in the discussion
About which rom we are talking
Hongmi Experiance 4.3.1 calendar_all_lang_camera_FSfix.zip or the miui_HM2W_JHBCNAL5.0_8197122014_4.2.zip
and then who or which person
Sta-s2z or Sonic1SVK
First i had the miui_HM2W_JHBCNAL5.0_8197122014_4.2.zip installed, after that i got the impression that Hongmi Experiance 4.3.1 calendar_all_lang_camera_FSfix.zip was better ,
But if it so i cant say
See no adfree but only change of memory
Please make it clear

Get all mixed up in the discussion
About which rom we are talking
Hongmi Experiance 4.3.1 calendar_all_lang_camera_FSfix.zip or the miui_HM2W_JHBCNAL5.0_8197122014_4.2.zip
and then who or which person
Sta-s2z or Sonic1SVK
First i had the miui_HM2W_JHBCNAL5.0_8197122014_4.2.zip installed, after that i got the impression that Hongmi Experiance 4.3.1 calendar_all_lang_camera_FSfix.zip was better ,
But if it so i cant say
See no adfree but only change of memory
Please make it clear
It's simple. Sonic1SVK included my camera app (with some major improvements) to his rom (Hongmi Experiance). I asked to him to give some credits about :)

i try your hongmi experiance rom. why loose the paid apps when restart the phone? can you fix it?

i try your hongmi experiance rom. why loose the paid apps when restart the phone? can you fix it?
This is a problem in the latest official firmware and nothing to do with this Rom.
Just install wsm tools, update the app and reboot the phone and your are done

Hi all. I have created my first custom ROM for my Hongmi/RED Rice WCDMA phone. I will share my work with you
08.gif

My ROM is based on Stable 5 and tested from users http://www.miui.cz/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=2440

• Added ROOT rights - integrated in MIUI Security
  • Deodex
  • Gravity BOX - Xposed removed
  • SIM Toolkit, Mobile Uncle Tools, WSM Manager, Mi Tools + modules to disable erase encrypted APPS, ES File Explorer
  • You can choice standart keyboard from MULTI ROM or Xperia swype keyboard
  • Adobe Flash player removed (not working)
  • Host patched + AdAway integrated. No more ADDS.
  • Android Weather - no reload launcher
  • GPS a EPO fix changed and use Slovakia. Faster GPS. Better as Russian servers
  • SMS fixed
  • More operators added 1000 als Stock 5 edited spn-conf.xml
  • Moded Filesystem. Switched integrated SD card and external SD card.
  • No hard customized. ROM is nearly Stable 5 as posible. Only better.
  • Youtube removed
  • Camera is the same (no sound, i hate this sound, no video stabilization)
This ROM is Multilingual.

Try to install this one i had installed the other one 4.3.1 .
But when tryinfg to install your version i got it not done .
Why the files are located in the /emmc and with an usb cable i gan not reach this .
Scd Card changed to storage/Sd1 , i am not able to copy files frm sd1 to emmc
In twrp i see under mount the folowing
x cache
data
system
x emmc
x sdcard
How to get the rom still flashed

I wanted to flash this rom , i had flashed thet other one the 4.3.1.
But i am not able to flash it because the files must be on /emmc.
And according to the rom y files are located on /storage/sd1
In Twrp under Mount ,i see the following
X Cache
Data
system
X emmc
X sdcard
try to unmark sd but see no difference
So how to flash this rom another

What? Flash to SD card. Reboot phone to CWM, flash ROM from SD card. From TWRP you can choice internal and external SD card.

What? Flash to SD card. Reboot phone to CWM, flash ROM from SD card. From TWRP you can choice internal and external SD card.

Not correct
In this rom i just see one card the external 32 Gb, the other is not shown or visible.
Just try to flash tree roms. but all failed with Twrp
This is very strange because two days go i wiped everything and did a clean flash with the Hongmi expirience camera fix , and now it als failed like the other two.
How t get back to the situation that the memory is again sdcard0 and sdcard1

Last edited:
I'm still using this rom, but I have 2 problems:
-something high battery consumption
-problems in some contacts receive my sms, but maybe here is some problem in my network operator, or other contact device, or until eventually the SMS app I use, which is the GO SMS Pro

there anyone else with this problem?

I have this version:
Hongmi Experiance 4.3.1 calendar_all_lang_camera_FSfix

Last edited:
For my ROM cca 2 day 2 hours Music, chceking mail with Wifi, no Data usage) .You can install Battery Stats Plus form Google Play and check for buggy draining apps). Wait for full recharging cycles. ROm muss settle down. Cca 3 day. SMS works fine witch Stock MMS.apk(except SMS from Airbank http://www.airbank.cz/cs/, this is Bug from Stable 5) When you use thrid party SMS app, go SMS .Open Messages, press Menu - Settings -Advanced Settings and disable System MMS app priority
27.2.2014%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
For my ROM cca 2 day 2 hours Music, chceking mail with Wifi, no Data usage) .You can install Battery Stats Plus form Google Play and check for buggy draining apps). Wait for full recharging cycles. ROm muss settle down. Cca 3 day. SMS works fine witch Stock MMS.apk(except SMS from Airbank http://www.airbank.cz/cs/, this is Bug from Stable 5) When you use thrid party SMS app, go SMS .Open Messages, press Menu - Settings -Advanced Settings and disable System MMS app priority
27.2.2014%2B-%2B1
I have installed the v5(xiaomi version) since day one and only have started last week with yours and with same apps. Your custom Rom drain the battery faster :p

Thanks for your time invested in this ROM, really appreciated. :)

My ROM is based on Stable 5 and tested from users http://www.miui.cz/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=2440

Based on stable 5 or stable 13? I'm confused after reading the whole thread :)

• Host patched + AdAway integrated. No more ADDS.
Is there any performance hit with a large hosts file?
Slower DNS lookup?

• GPS a EPO fix changed and use Slovakia. Faster GPS. Better as Russian servers
What was a problem with GPS/EPO?

• Moded Filesystem. Switched integrated SD card and external SD card.
What is the benefit from switching sd cards?

• Camera mod from
  • sta-s2z
    video stabiliazation, soud on-of when focusing, record to .mp4 format
Recording to mp4 didn't work for me before, sound was bad. Is that fixed in this release?
What exactly is the video stabilization?