Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

I have tried to repair USB connection in Settings.APK Need more experience to recompile working APK again.

Make Factory reset and install APK again.

Strange thing about battery.
Started with battery on 49%, did the following:
-backup via TWRP
-wiped dalvik cache
-flashed this ROM
Reboot and now the battery percent is 54% !?
It seems this rom is even able to charge the battery :)

Yes this version has the battery percentage bug

I'm not familiar with this bug. Any info about it, just shows different percentage or are there some other problems?
Also notice some other issues:
- About phone says MIUI version 1.0.1
- Themes app is in chinese :) Can I copy the app from the stable 13, would that work or is the translation handled elsewhere?
I guess it is ThemeManager.apk?

My new ODEXED ROM basedn on Stable 5 with Viper Sound MOD and cutomized Menu is under heavy testing from miui.cz users

Stable 13? Poor Gaming Perfomace. Phone cant use all 4 cores to 100%. Bad video stabilization. Less free memory ...

What does Antutu tell you about usage in real life?

HA, good point matey! Maybe being too harsh but dropping 3000 points is a wee bit much, no? Anyways, have tried & will wait to see what the next incarnation brings :)

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Sorry can't do that as have gone back to stock :( If I have time during the week I'll maybe flash this again & show the differences in Antutu :) Anyways, enjoyed playing with the ROM & do appreciate the great work & effort & will be looking out for the next release :)

What? You don't believe me because I don't have a screenshot, why would I lie about that? For me my benchmark scores dropped from 15.5k down to 12.5k or less - fact. I know these things are subjective & dependent on so many factors, like having mods installed, etc. Anyways, no reason for me to make things up as I've already said I liked the ROM & appreciate the effort.

From my home forum.Tested all versions.Difference max 300 points

Odoslané z 2013023 pomocou Tapatalku

Appreciate that :) Will definitely have another go when I get time this week & report back - maybe something to do with my set up? Anyways, good work & appreciate the fact you're developing for this phone :)

What? You don't believe me because I don't have a screenshot, why would I lie about that? For me my benchmark scores dropped from 15.5k down to 12.5k or less - fact. I know these things are subjective & dependent on so many factors, like having mods installed, etc. Anyways, no reason for me to make things up as I've already said I liked the ROM & appreciate the effort.

You misunderstood what I meant. Read better.
What I said its that I don't believe that scored only 3000!
I believe if the score drop 3000 points.

Ah, yes indeed I do need to read more carefully (another blonde moment) - apologies for the misunderstanding. I will revisit this later in the week & have another try though :) Cheers for the reply.