English Pack #2 Update for 0.11.5 (N1 / DESIRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gezza said:
Hey Guys,

I will explain in more detail.

I downloaded a Rom that was one download - 11.05 English Complete.
So I didn't have or install the English pack #1 as it was already included in the Rom I had.

So would I be OK to flash English Pack#2 over this Rom??

There are some new fixes on the Pk #2, that I would like to see how they perform.

Thanks,

Gezza.

it should be, but when in doubt nandroid :).. anyways i see an improvement on UI responsiveness going from pack 1 to pack 2.. Thanks everyone involved for the hard work!

OK Good news,

Nandroid, then flashed the English Pk#2.

Everything is all good.

So I also flashed the new wildmonk kernel to try that, as the battery was draining way to fast compared to previous Miui 10.29.

I used this Kernel if anyone is interested, Told people are getting great battery life.

http://wildmonks.whoisthedrizzle.com/cg ... 110410.zip

I will keep you all updated,

I also was just curious if anyone has the standard Miui Kernel that came with 11.05, in case I wanted to go back??

Thanks,

Gezza.

I've also found battery drain higher on 11.05, interested to hear how you get on with WildMonks kernel.

t0ph0id said:
I've also found battery drain higher on 11.05, interested to hear how you get on with WildMonks kernel.

I second that, gezza, please report back on your experiences on the new kernel. Also if you could do so in the Nexus One section :)

Cheers,

Mark

I'm currently on WM kernel, 2.6.35.7_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_110710a, so far so good. Battery life is good for normal use, but playing games on it draws batt alot. Slightly more then the stock kernel, that's my observation.

Earlier today, changed to fully charge batt at 12pm, surf abit using wifi and played some games till 2pm batt was at 95% went to bed about 3pm woke up 8pm batt at 90%. Went out, played several games on phone while was out, about 1hr total gaming on and off. Reach home about 12midnight, batt at 74%

Status
Not open for further replies.