Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

In the meantime I ordered and paid another M2 at ibuygou. This has been 3 days, and I still didn't receive an order confirmation. I really do hope ibuygou is legit and a honest seller.
Don't worry (be happy), ibuygou will make you happy ;) they are only slow but you will get what you ordered

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

To move forward with this case, buyer needs to provide us with the shipping document with seller's address, valid tracking number to prove the goods are sent within 7 calendar days.
Dispute Order#order number# On Aliexpress
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
Please log in to <http://channel.alibaba.com/complaint> to provide the evidence to AliExpress before the due date.
Dear <Ultrasonic>,
Thank you for contacting Alibaba. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order #order number#
As you agreed to return the product for refund please provide the shipping document with returning address, valid tracking number and website link to prove you have sent the goods within 7 calendar days.
Please note that you should bear the shipping fee of return which may be expensive. We suggest you return the goods according to seller’s returning address. If you send it to a wrong place, you will be responsible for the loss.
Seller's address:
Company name : Shenzhen Global Technology Co.,Ltd

Office address :No. B1610 Niulanqian Building, Minzhi Avenue, Bao'an District ,Shenzhen, China

Post code: 518033

Receiver name : Angel lin

Contact number : 0086075523059700 008613537662322
If we haven't got the shipping document and valid tracking number from you with 7 calendar days, we would assume that you want to keep the goods and release the payment to the seller.
PS: If there’s any agreement reached with the supplier before this case is closed, please provide your supportive evidence on the complaint centre. Or AliExpress shall have the right to proceed to handle the Claim based on the supporting documents available and/or the settlement terms reached in the Order Messages within the Time Limit between the Buyer and the Supplier..
Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.
Best regards,
Tom
AliExpress Case Management Team
Please note that when you cancel the claim, we will assume you agree to release the payment to the seller.

This is the reaction I got on my claim. They state that I agreed with returning the product. But I never did. Shenzhen Global Technology only was replying with this sentence. " As you agreed, please send back the product."
The sentence is not true because I never said I agreed with returning the product.

Will file a complaint with Mastercard also. This seller is ripping people with fake phones. You don't pay $400 for a fake cheap piece of junk. I never received a reply from the seller on my complaints. Aliexpress told me I couldn't build my case (fraudulent business, ripping people off with fake items). I don't care about the money, I am pissed for I didn't receive what I ordered. No matter the price. Aliexpress and Shenzhen both stink. So a final word of wisdom: DO NOT ORDER FROM SHENZHEN GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY

Time to move on. In the meantime I got a mail from ibuygou confirming my order.

Read through the entire thread, thanks for all the tips/advice guys! Just placed my order on ibuygou and am looking forward to holding this baby in my hand!

Thanks for this thread, I was about to order from Aliexpress but now I ordered from ibuygou instead. After seeing how badly they handle dispute I will probably never order via them. So it is their loss being loussy :p

ibuygou took 6 days to prepare for shipping. And shipping took 2 days to Belgium. I followed everything hour by hour with DHL Tracking.

@ cat_baxter

so it's too early to know if the phone is original?

Do you think it's better to wait a little before making any conclusions about the site?

ibuygou took 6 days to prepare for shipping. And shipping took 2 days to Belgium. I followed everything hour by hour with DHL Tracking.

Mine is on the way right now! 7 days to prepare for shipping from ibuygou, but now I can follow the parcel with DHL track and trace on its way from Hong Kong. Communication with ibuygou during the whole process was excellent by the way. Very friendly people!

@ prekasg they sold the real M1 and different versions of it so i would think they would also sell the real M2 :)

HI EVERYONE,
my mi2 shipment is almost in my hands..it stopped for customs clearance ;\
how do i make sure its not a fake?
i followed the posts and i see that both will help:
quick system info pro
antutu
is there anything else more ?

the spacing between the Mi logo and the xiaomi website on the back. on fake ones they are closer together.

fake spacing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

notice at around 1min in.

Real Spacing
http://imgur.com/FzKoy
http://imgur.com/fBtj8

Reactions: boojay
I wrote an email to http://www.chinastore-online.com/ an asked the following questions:

1. Is this original Xiaomi mi 2?

2. Can you write that it is a gift and put a price 70$?

That was their answer:
1) This is true millet, buy from Millet official.
2) can be written as a gift, but due to XIAOMI high-value, we need to purchase transportation insurance for it, so its value is true and complete
What do they mean by millet? What is "millet official"? Does it mean they sell an original phone?
They can write that it is a gift but they will put the real price and not 70$, am I right?

Thank you

I wrote an email to http://www.chinastore-online.com/ an asked the following questions:

1. Is this original Xiaomi mi 2?

2. Can you write that it is a gift and put a price 70$?

That was their answer:
1) This is true millet, buy from Millet official.
2) can be written as a gift, but due to XIAOMI high-value, we need to purchase transportation insurance for it, so its value is true and complete
What do they mean by millet? What is "millet official"? Does it mean they sell an original phone?
They can write that it is a gift but they will put the real price and not 70$, am I right?

Thank you
Millet is machine translation of Xiaomi from Chinese and yes they will put real price

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2