Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

Thank you for your answer

I didn't understand if it means that XIAOMI MI2 they sell original? Is there is a posibility that it is fake?

I wanted to buy from ibuygou.com and I even ordered but they don't agree to send it via airmail.

They told me they send XIAOMI only via DHL. In this case I have to pay almost 40% taxs even if they will write that it is a gift.

In my country if you send via DHL you always pay taxs and I don't want to pay so much.

I don't know what to do :(

it doesnt matter much
most express services do their tariff cataloging on the airplane, so when they land they already know what package needs taxes and whats not..
only with airmail you have some chance, but even then, it takes alot of time and you need to get lucky it wont get lost..

I wanted to buy from ibuygou.com and I even ordered but they don't agree to send it via airmail.

They told me they send XIAOMI only via DHL. In this case I have to pay almost 40% taxs even if they will write that it is a gift.

In my country if you send via DHL you always pay taxs and I don't want to pay so much.

I don't know what to do :(
for me they declared the package as beeing a 30$ battery and i paid 14€ Taxes ...

I received my M2 from IBUYGOU.COM today and (as we already assumed) is a genuine Xiaomi M2. Thank you very much: IBUYGOU. After my first purchase M2 which was a fake from Shenzhen, this is a relief. I paid 24 euros taxes, which is very acceptable. VAT is 21% overhere, so I was ready to pay around 60-70 euros. Communication with ibuygou was excellent, shipping with DHL was very impressive. I would buy from this seller anytime.

Comparing the two devices shows how incredible lookalike they are. The fake is a 100% replica.

Thank you for your answer

I didn't understand if it means that XIAOMI MI2 they sell original? Is there is a posibility that it is fake?
Sorry can't guarantee that. Never done business with them

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Mine arrived today with DHL. I'm from Belgium. ibuygou is definitly legit.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Mine arrived today with DHL. I'm from Belgium. ibuygou is definitly legit.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

That's excellent! I ordered mine 5 days ago and am still awaiting confirmation, but with all the positive feedback I've been hearing on this forum, I'm not too worried. I'm pretty patient anyway.

Hi to all!!!
I got finally my MI2 yesterday from here: http://www.fastcardtech.com/Xiaomi-X2.
I ordered it in September (I know but it's true...) the 16 GB model when was in pre-order at the price of 369 USD payed per Western Union (with 2% discount because I must pay fee for transert money) because over 200 USD they don't accept PayPal. Every week I followed the official site for know when they sold their ridicoulos quantity and after that I asked to my seller if they have ordered from official store. They asked me that their agent had difficult to order because in less 2-3 min. was sold out... So I wait until december when they told me that they have only 32 gb, I payed a difference of around USD 70.00 (with PayPal this time) and yesterday "my baby" come to me... No pay customs because they declare like a Touch screen, value 45 USD. Nobody buy from FCT?
Now I am at work, when home this evening I check better if is a fake or not because I don't have here... Yesterday I tested a little with antutu, it gave me screen 1280x720 with a score around 22500. I upgraded to new stable release (7.0) because it say to me that was available, can be? I hope really that my is not a fake!!!

Hi to all!!!
I got finally my MI2 yesterday from here: http://www.fastcardtech.com/Xiaomi-X2.
I ordered it in September (I know but it's true...) the 16 GB model when was in pre-order at the price of 369 USD payed per Western Union (with 2% discount because I must pay fee for transert money) because over 200 USD they don't accept PayPal. Every week I followed the official site for know when they sold their ridicoulos quantity and after that I asked to my seller if they have ordered from official store. They asked me that their agent had difficult to order because in less 2-3 min. was sold out... So I wait until december when they told me that they have only 32 gb, I payed a difference of around USD 70.00 (with PayPal this time) and yesterday "my baby" come to me... No pay customs because they declare like a Touch screen, value 45 USD. Nobody buy from FCT?
Now I am at work, when home this evening I check better if is a fake or not because I don't have here... Yesterday I tested a little with antutu, it gave me screen 1280x720 with a score around 22500. I upgraded to new stable release (7.0) because it say to me that was available, can be? I hope really that my is not a fake!!!
if its updated to JLB 7.0 by you then i am sure its not fake. Fake can't run the Genuin MIUI ROM

if its updated to JLB 7.0 by you then i am sure its not fake. Fake can't run the Genuin MIUI ROM
Thank you hardon, I'm happy to hear this!!!! It's a little funny to know that you risk to buy something chinese cloned by chineses... So I can confirm that the phone buyed from Fastcardtech.com it's genuine like buying from Ibuygou site. The difference is for buying from Fastcardtech you must pay with Westenr Union o e-banking over USD 200. In this period they don't have the 16 gb version but for 32 gb they have (end december). I advise to ask before place the order if they have in stock and if you have more question to do only 1 question each time!!

Thank you hardon, I'm happy to hear this!!!! It's a little funny to know that you risk to buy something chinese cloned by chineses... So I can confirm that the phone buyed from Fastcardtech.com it's genuine like buying from Ibuygou site. The difference is for buying from Fastcardtech you must pay with Westenr Union o e-banking over USD 200. In this period they don't have the 16 gb version but for 32 gb they have (end december). I advise to ask before place the order if they have in stock and if you have more question to do only 1 question each time!!

i dont trust in this site 2 month ago i have very a big problem with another phone.

i dont trust in this site 2 month ago i have very a big problem with another phone.
I know, look my experience... Paied in september, received yesterday... I wanted only to say that in this period if you buy here you have good chance to have the original one. Maybe next month they will sell the fake one... I don't know... I already buyed another phone here (a specific clone of the Iphone 4) and I have received what I asked immediately... I think that with chinese seller (or reseller) it's always a roulette. Sometime go and sometime no...

@gatun,

"you must pay with Westenr Union o e-banking over USD 200" - it's a lie. You won't be protected at all, and the seller could do all what he wants with your order - delay it for 6 month, send a wrong model. Just ignore such sellers.

@gatun,

"you must pay with Westenr Union o e-banking over USD 200" - it's a lie. You won't be protected at all, and the seller could do all what he wants with your order - delay it for 6 month, send a wrong model. Just ignore such sellers.

You right! You won't be protected. It's a risk but finally (with a lot of patience and luck) got genuine one.

Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2

@hadron,

Just compare the prices (16GB version):

ibuygou - 399 usd
mobicity.com.au - 493 usd
mobicity.co.uk - 603 usd

All prices include shipping to Europe.