Gingerbread MIUI is coming!!

I have a question. Your signature says "Current ROM: MIUI v0.2.25" but mine says "MIUI 2.2.1" is there any difference? I am also having problems using the theme downloader and theme manager. My themes do not change no matter which way I go to change them. Any ideas?

Approximately each week a new version of MIUI is released to developers. Sometimes the releases are buggy. The most recent version is 1.3.5, roughly each version is numbered as YEAR.MONTH.DAY, though some places just elect to say the month and day part. You may have to flash the newest version if you're having theme problems. I update every couple of weeks to make sure that that the releases I install are mostly bug free. Give the newest build a try if you don't have anything to lose.

http://forums.miui-dev.com/showthre...vo-1.3.5-Official-Release-English-and-Chinese

So any eta on when gingerbread will be available for miui?

Tomorrow. The Nexus S will get it this week, and I'm assuming that most other phones will port from that until they get their own versions. Nothing is definite, though, except that the NS should be getting it.