Give Xiaomi Mi2 Official MIUI v6 KitKat 4.4.4 Support!

Mi2 4.4 is very unstable and will take years to stabilized things.
That's nonsense. Only PR bullshit. They only force us to buy their new phones. You say, that Ivan's builds aren't stable, but official MIUI builds for Mi2 are same buggy and unstable. Xiaomi can't even fix tons of reported bugs. They just ignore them. Frankly I don't really need Miui V6, only thing we need are frequently updated and fixed sources. Community and independent developers can do the rest. ;-)

... There not much of improvement between andriod 4.1 VS andriod 4.4.4 no matter what rom u use.(asop, cm, mokee, miui...etc) but there HUGE improvements between MIUI v5 VS MIUI 6. SO i hope we all understand the point...

I don't mind ART. But Heartbleed security issue and openGL 3,0 support...

抱歉,您的 IP 地址不在允许范围内,或您的账号被禁用,无法访问本站点 :-/ :-/ I cannot post

That's nonsense. Only PR bullshit. They only force us to buy their new phones. You say, that Ivan's builds aren't stable, but official MIUI builds for Mi2 are same buggy and unstable. Xiaomi can't even fix tons of reported bugs. They just ignore them. Frankly I don't really need Miui V6, only thing we need are frequently updated and fixed sources. Community and independent developers can do the rest. ;-)
There won't be V5 udaptes coming very soon on Mi2 caz they r working on MIUI 6 but too bad u dont needed it. Stable build MIUI v5 is very stable on mi2. U get buggy coz u op for the developer build thats y.

Yes my friend.
many changes miuiv5 vs miui v6?))) it's joke....other theme ios8 style? miui6 have a 4.4 base and changes about speed = changes 4.4(ram optimization and all). 4.1 is a death system for example security, speed firmware, drivers, Tram, Bt le, wifi 5 mhz, camera, opengl 3.0, ART mode. it's very big changes. Ivans rom based on bad and old sources aosp+many frameworks...its not Miui.. without new drivers for 4.4. Ofc his rom is not stable...We need this update, because birn with 4.1...and death with 4.1 it's nonsense.... and miui v5 is not stable on mi2(many stuped bugs...) google contacts synchronization with photo is normal?:)))

I don't mind ART. But Heartbleed security issue and openGL 3,0 support...

抱歉,您的 IP 地址不在允许范围内,或您的账号被禁用,无法访问本站点 :-/ :-/ I cannot post
Ask yourself again? Does 2 issues u mentioned really matters to u? It doesn't affect me at all. I'm a mi2s users and i tried ivan kk 4.4 miui, cm kk, mokee kk, invan's asop kk and to be honest, nothing beats the offical jb miui. So i'm happy to hear that us mi2 users will have the opputunity to see offical MIUI 6 coming to our devices and im looking forward to that. Btw, the chinese texts u posted was saything that either your ip was blocked or your account has been blocked from posting.

Ask yourself again? Does 2 issues u mentioned really matters to u? It doesn't affect me at all. I'm a mi2s users and i tried ivan kk 4.4 miui, cm kk, mokee kk, invan's asop kk and to be honest, nothing beats the offical jb miui. So i'm happy to hear that us mi2 users will have the opputunity to see offical MIUI 6 coming to our devices and im looking forward to that. Btw, the chinese texts u posted was saything that either your ip was blocked or your account has been blocked from posting.
You see an opportunity, I see a fu*king around.

Don't be blind, you really think that you'll have all the features of MIUI 6?
Whit Android 4.1.1 of more than two years ago?
One example is that you can't use Bluetooth 4.0. You have it, but you will never use it.

I would be a lot more happy with a last version with Android 4.4.4 and MIUI V5, we would have a lot of drivers updated.
I don't know what to do with a theme of MIUI V5 like the MIUI 6 .

Last edited:
Reactions: deini
You see an opportunity, I see a fu*king around.

Don't be blind, you really tink that you'll have all the features of MIUI 6?
Whit Android 4.1.1 of more than two years ago?
One example is that you can't use Bluetooth 4.0. You have it, but you will never use it.

I would be a lot more happy with a last version with Android 4.4.4 and MIUI V5, we would have a lot of drivers updated.
I don't know what to do with a theme of MIUI V5 like the MIUI 6 .
Guess what? They got that covered. They will make a driver for Bluetooth 4.0 on jb 4.1. The 5g wifi was there already in the beginning and xiaomi didn't enable it. If u want u can enable it yourself in build.pop. i know u mad coz u wont be getting an offical kk miui 6 but u dont seems to care about it anymore so go hug your asop cm mokee good nite.

Yes, this two issues is important for me.
Easier malicious acces to my data, entertaintment on my smartphone.
I already tried all rom even coloros . I love MIUI, i know official work very good, but if there was at least a 4.3 upgrade in past i never blamed xiaomi for stopping support.

Reactions: siropchik
Guess what? They got that covered. They will make a driver for Bluetooth 4.0 on jb 4.1. The 5g wifi was there already in the beginning and xiaomi didn't enable it. If u want u can enable it yourself in build.pop. i know u mad coz u wont be getting an offical kk miui 6 but u dont seems to care about it anymore so go hug your asop cm mokee good nite.
You do not understand .... 4.1 can not support this driver(BT LE) in the right way. They will make a crutch, which is unknown how it will work. To get us to pay more money for their silly bracelets!
but if there was at least a 4.3 upgrade in past i never blamed xiaomi for stopping support.
True! Excellent! Thanks

Yes, this two issues is important for me.
Easier malicious acces to my data, entertaintment on my smartphone.
I already tried all rom even coloros . I love MIUI, i know official work very good, but if there was at least a 4.3 upgrade in past i never blamed xiaomi for stopping support.
Well thats what the new security app are for. I guess u havent seen the MIUI 6 lunch event. Xiaomi has invested lots of money in other company's to pair with their security app to bring top notch virus and malware protection. It even detects an virus or an malware b4 the app even install on to your system now. They promised will bring All functions in MIUI 6 to mi2 and redmi devices by the end of this year so we shall wait and see what happens next. As for personal informations goes, it is a know FACT that there government agency spying on u. If u use google loction services? U been spy on, if u use Xiaomi framework services? U been spy on. If u use an iPhone? U been spy on. So there no escape just like fluorid in all drinking waters and DNA alternations in All food supplies. There no escape from it.

You do not understand .... 4.1 can not support this driver(BT LE) in the right way. They will make a crutch, which is unknown how it will work. To get us to pay more money for their silly bracelets!

True! Excellent! Thanks
That's how things goes. Sooner or later u will pay more $ to change to a mi4 or another brand. The company has made its decision to move on and we mi2 will become history. I already purchased a mi3 and will be gettimg the 4g version mi4 when it come out so i will be getting all functions no matter what.

Well for me waljk wiui 4.4.4 more stable And faster and smoother than miui official.

Nonsense not upgrade To 4.4
Well u gotta ask waljk on that since he does both jb and kk version miui. But i dont think u will get the answer that u will like.

That's how things goes. Sooner or later u will pay more $ to change to a mi4 or another brand. The company has made its decision to move on and we mi2 will become history. I already purchased a mi3 and will be gettimg the 4g version mi4 when it come out so i will be getting all functions no matter what.
That's how things goes?
You can't be serious.
You're talking is like a sheep moving with the crowd.

Reactions: deini and siropchik
Well u gotta ask waljk on that since he does both jb and kk version miui. But i dont think u will get the answer that u will like.
I don't like this answer more than I like your "Buy Buy Buy buy".

Ok so you've got mi3 and you'll get mi4..so what are you doing here in a mi2s thread?

EllyG81 using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

Reactions: siropchik

You cannot be serious

I don't like this answer more than I like your "Buy Buy Buy buy".

Ok so you've got mi3 and you'll get mi4..so what are you doing here in a mi2s thread?

Coz im still using it. This is a great device and i will be using it till MIUI 6 arrive on the mi2 and see what happenens next

Coz im still using it. This is a great device and i will be using it till MIUI 6 arrive on the mi2 and see what happenens next
And a great device does not deserve a better OS official support?
Maybe you have the Money to Buy more than a single device per time but not everyone can afford it.. And you expect OTHER People to stand Back and watch?

Reactions: deini

Well thats what the new security app are for. I guess u havent seen the MIUI 6 lunch event. Xiaomi has invested lots of money in other company's to pair with their security app to bring top notch virus and malware protection. It even detects an virus or an malware b4 the app even install on to your system now. They promised will bring All functions in MIUI 6 to mi2 and redmi devices by the end of this year so we shall wait and see what happens next. As for personal informations goes, it is a know FACT that there government agency spying on u. If u use google loction services? U been spy on, if u use Xiaomi framework services? U been spy on. If u use an iPhone? U been spy on. So there no escape just like fluorid in all drinking waters and DNA alternations in All food supplies. There no escape from it.

I make you an example, somone find a hole, read your google wallet access and stole from you 100 bucks for services. It's a kernel hole are you sure a java app can prevent it ?

Okkey it's mi3 and mi4 time now but could be next year they don't get android upgrade (they are at least the same device like mi2/s only with little hardware upgrade).

It's a more than year mi2/s customers ask for a base android upgrade.