Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

It works on Redmi 3 ido with Android 5.1 and Mi Max Hydrogen Android 7.0?

Latest mod is working fine in HM4X. No issue except for SMS as known. Maybe it's a bug present on official build for this phone.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

I installed it on my Note 5A on 8.1.25 V2 Weekly, and it seems to work fine.
Instagram notifications are a bit weird, sometimes there is an embedded picture in the notification, sometimes is just text. But I still like it better than the Chinese-style one.

It is said that newer version of notification will work on older ROMs, will this work on a stable 9.2.1.0 ROM? If it should work, should I try the latest version or the earliest version of Global notification?

Oh, it's been answered already:

Cheers
why do stable versions of the mod delete?

Cause it seems Global Stable ROMs doesn't have the new notification shade (confirmed on Mi Max 2, RN4x), so there is no point..

What is your device? Try to check does the stable rom for your device got new notification

Last edited:
Reactions: Zunap
Help. I was a fool and installed this zip on a globlal stable rom, but it seems to be intended for xiaomi.eu roms. Now, after getting a bootloop and running the uninstaller, my home and reventa menú buttons are not working. Not fiscally, but on software. When pressed, they do nothing. Not the floating ball.

Dou you now any way I can fix this?. Is the uninstaller not working or some of the system files this zip modifies got corrupted.

My device is a Mi 5s plus. I was running miui global stable 9.2.1.0, then I flashed the global beta (upgrade), but the problem persists.

Please. I need help.

Help. I was a fool and installed this zip on a globlal stable rom, but it seems to be intended for xiaomi.eu roms. Now, after getting a bootloop and running the uninstaller, my home and reventa menú buttons are not working. Not fiscally, but on software. When pressed, they do nothing. Not the floating ball.

Dou you now any way I can fix this?. Is the uninstaller not working or some of the system files this zip modifies got corrupted.

My device is a Mi 5s plus. I was running miui global stable 9.2.1.0, then I flashed the global beta (upgrade), but the problem persists.

Please. I need help.

It was intended for xiaomi.eu and china rom, but the problem is you used the Dev ROM version on Stable ROM, that doesn't work (confirmed).

The Uninstaller should restore all these files, try to run the Uninstaller one more time and try clear cache/dalvik before reboot.

I cannot find Global ROM 9.2.1.0 for Mi 5s Plus...where is it?

Reactions: Paclanc
It was intended for xiaomi.eu and china rom, but the problem is you used the Dev ROM version on Stable ROM, that doesn't work (confirmed).

The Uninstaller should restore all these files, try to run the Uninstaller one more time and try clear cache/dalvik before reboot.

I cannot find Global ROM 9.2.1.0 for Mi 5s Plus...where is it?

It is still in testing before public launch. I got it. In fact I wasn't able to re download it either, that's why I had to install the beta version .

It is still in testing before public launch. I got it. In fact I wasn't able to re download it either, that's why I had to install the beta version .

So you are using Dev ROM now? it's not really a bad thing imo, has been using Dev ROMs for quite a long time and enjoying it.

Cause it seems Global Stable ROMs doesn't have the new notification shade (confirmed on Mi Max 2, RN4x), so there is no point..

What is your device? Try to check does the stable rom for your device got new notification
I have redmi note 4x, and the last stable don't have the new notifications.. last week are present the mod for the stable rom, now are deleted..

I have redmi note 4x, and the last stable don't have the new notifications.. last week are present the mod for the stable rom, now are deleted..

Removed because the Global Stable ROM doesn't have the new notifications, so it's pointless to port the Global ROM MiuiSystemUI.

Vobschem checked the patch for notifications from xiaomi.eu are working on multirom but with an error fall such applications as: settings, play market, mi cloud
p.s what can be how to fix it?

Vobschem checked the patch for notifications from xiaomi.eu are working on multirom but with an error fall such applications as: settings, play market, mi cloud

Sorry, not using multirom.

What is Vobschem?

Personally I don't think too much of customization is always a good thing, one of the famous example and usually 'promoted' by custom rom is 'much more of free ram', no idea why more free ram is a good thing... Usually the more freq used or system apps that can be loaded into memory = smoother experience, or maybe more free ram = aggressive killing, how come it's a good thing...

Another question why are we buying more ram if the os may not use it?

Last edited:
Same here (on my mi5)
I switched back on eu

Sorry, not using multirom.

What is Vobschem?

Personally I don't think too much of customization is always a good thing, one of the famous example and usually 'promoted' by custom rom is 'much more of free ram', no idea why more free ram is a good thing... Usually the more freq used or system apps that can be loaded into memory = smoother experience, or maybe more free ram = aggressive killing, how come it's a good thing...

Another question why are we buying more ram if the os may not use it?

Hello soebianto, I happened to find in a group for mi note 3 users, a global developer rom that has been installed and seems to work perfectly. Could you extract the notification pack from thwr rom? I'll link the rom, thanks.

http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.2.1/miui_MINote3Global_8.2.1_72f92bae6a_7.1.zip

Reactions: Ruslan-eu