Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Device MI mix2 ||| 8.2.1 by Xiaomi.eu
I want "quick reply" from global 8.2.8 .very very
Can I try install from 7.12.21?
Thanks

Device MI mix2 ||| 8.2.1 by Xiaomi.eu
I want "quick reply" from global 8.2.8 .very very
Can I try install from 7.12.21?
Thanks
Yes and if don't work flash rom without wipe anything...

Or install epicrom/Miui.am:)

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes and if don't work flash rom without wipe anything...

Or install epicrom/Miui.am:)

Was flashed 7.12.21 on my 8.2.1. Wiped and....
sad guys . For a very long time the system tried to boot, but it did not work out. :(

Was flashed 7.12.21 on my 8.2.1. Wiped and....
sad guys . For a very long time the system tried to boot, but it did not work out. :(
So flash the Uninstaller lol

Personnaly, I have Miui.am so I don't need this file :)

Prefer epicrom, it's based xiaomi.eu with optimization

Miui.am is new rom, features arrived in next release

You prefer EpicROM which you said is based on xiaomi.eu (based on china ROM), but you are using MIUI.AM (less languages, based on Global ROM), you have RN4X (there is xiaomi.eu ROM and this Port works) and ..you are here.. xiaomi.eu forum and this thread..(no support for MIUI.AM here and you don't need this port...)

Confusing ...

Btw MIUI.AM is not really new, just a name changed of MIUI Brazil..cmiiw?

that's exactly what I did. but I still want a working notifications with quick reply .

Still trying to make it works..
@ksound , please check your PM

Last edited:
You prefer EpicROM which you said is based on xiaomi.eu (based on china ROM), but you are using MIUI.AM (less languages, based on Global ROM), you have RN4X (there is xiaomi.eu ROM and this Port works) and ..you are here.. xiaomi.eu forum and this thread..(no support for MIUI.AM here and you don't need this port...)

Confusing ...

Btw MIUI.AM is not really new, just a name changed of MIUI Brazil..cmiiw?

Still trying to make it works..
@ksound , please check your PM
It's just suggestion, if he want features...
All rom are good...
Sorry if it's the wrong place...

Reactions: Soebianto
Today Mi 5 got Oreo but I don't want to jump there because I will have to say goodbye to global notification shade :(

Today Mi 5 got Oreo but I don't want to jump there because I will have to say goodbye to global notification shade :(

Oreo version of Mi 5 & Mi Note removed from official xiaomi's download site...replaced with Android 7, seems no a good idea to upgrade..

China ROM notification looks ugly after using Global ROM notification for quite some time...

Anyway, with Mi 5 upgraded to Android 8, hopefully @graw2 can figures it out why the same port not working on Oreo

Last edited:
Hellooo - saw the 8.3.1 folder had appeared in your download link so have flashed my Mi 5s (xiaomi.eu 8.3.1 magisk 16.0) and all working OK so far! Not fully tested yet but it's looking good :)

I know I was a bit of a douch, a few days ago on this threat. But will it be added the Redmi 5 plus (vince)?

I know I was a bit of a douch, a few days ago on this threat. But will it be added the Redmi 5 plus (vince)?

I don't see any weekly ROMs for your device so I don't know if it's possible yet. I see only 1 Global ROM and it's a Stable one so it's safe to say that you might already have it pre-installed. I think your device is just too recent.

Still, if you have a Chinese ROM and you're in a hurry for global notifications you can try and flash the official MIUI Global ROM until OP gets the mod for your device ready. I do not know if the Global ROM has Global Notifications, though. It's all on your own risk, don't take my word for it.
You just have to be double careful, because if you mess it up you'll get a bootloop or revert to stock recovery.

http://en.miui.com/download-340.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-332986-1-1.html

As stated in the 1st post, this port depends on the availability of Global Dev ROM of the same device.

Afaik, Global stable 9.2 doesn't have the new Notification Shade yet, maybe 9.3 will.

Reactions: ZurgTS
The New Notification shade version 8.3.2 reboot the system when I try to share a Play Store App.
I've Xiaomi.eu 8.3.1 fo Mi Note 3
Thanks for your great work
Have a nice sunday team

The New Notification shade version 8.3.2 reboot the system when I try to share a Play Store App.
I've Xiaomi.eu 8.3.1 fo Mi Note 3
Thanks for your great work
Have a nice sunday team

It's a confirmed bug with MiuiSystemUI port 8.3.2 port for MiNote3, flash the Uninstaller to restore the original MiuiSystemUI.