Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Jan 24, 2018
No news about latest Mi Mix 2 roms? Really like EU rom and really wish I had global notifications. Is any work being done on it?
It's been said a lot of times already that it doesn't work on Android 8. Flash an Android 7 ROM if you desperately need the global notifications.
As soon as it will be possible I'm sure there will be a big announcement and an update in the first post without bothering the OP with the same question every-other-day.

Feb 2, 2018
It's been said a lot of times already that it doesn't work on Android 8. Flash an Android 7 ROM if you desperately need the global notifications.
As soon as it will be possible I'm sure there will be a big announcement and an update in the first post without bothering the OP with the same question every-other-day.
No need to be such a ... person ;)
I didn't ask for any advice. I just wondered if anyone knows about any work done on it. If you have nothing to tell you'd better keep silence.

Sep 19, 2015
Successful flash of 8.3.8 on my Mi 5s. All working great so far.

Thanks for this mod & for supporting it week in week out. Love it!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Jan 24, 2018
No need to be such a ... person ;)
I didn't ask for any advice. I just wondered if anyone knows about any work done on it. If you have nothing to tell you'd better keep silence.
You asked a silly question - I gave you a silly answer. It's as simple as that.
There's no way you can claim the moral high ground by pretending not to be self-centered in defence of asking a useless question.

Or, do you believe that OP already found a solution but keeps it for himself until enough people will ask about it?

Jan 24, 2018
Android 8 users - watch the 'Material Notification Shade' app on Play Store.
As I see it too doesn't work on 8 yet, but I bet it's developper also tries hard to make it work. Being a addressed to the global market and not just Xiaomi (MIUI) it just could get ahead and find a loophole faster..

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
@Soebianto Could you share the actual process of what's involved in porting it over?
In summary, download the same or higher version of Global ROM, extract it, deodex it if it's an odexed ROM (because xiaomi.eu is deodexed ROM), take some files (open the MiuiSystemUI zip file to see what files needed).

How to extract and deodex ROM? ask Google ..

Mar 9, 2018
In summary, download the same or higher version of Global ROM, extract it, deodex it if it's an odexed ROM (because xiaomi.eu is deodexed ROM), take some files (open the MiuiSystemUI zip file to see what files needed).

How to extract and deodex ROM? ask Google ..
So do you take the whole apks from global and put them in xiaomi.eu or just specific files from those apks?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2016
Guys, stop arguing with each other.
This is a very necessary work that Soebianto performs. Thank you for that.
And I know that this is difficult if something goes wrong. Therefore, each of us hopes and believes, but who does not have patience. :)
If you need my help, I'm ready to help. for the test and logs for mi mix2.
Thank you.

Nov 14, 2016
I tried to install port 7.12.21 for Mix 2 on stable firmware | xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V9.2.7.0.NDECNEK_v9-7.1.zip |
The phone also does not boot :( Turns off completely.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
I tried to install port 7.12.21 for Mix 2 on stable firmware | xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V9.2.7.0.NDECNEK_v9-7.1.zip |
The phone also does not boot :( Turns off completely.
You can't flash MiuiSystemUI for Dev ROM on Stable ROM and vice verse, it has been tested and confirmed (I stated this in the 1st post)

You can only flash MiuiSystemUI port 7.12.21 on xiaomi.eu dev rom 7.12.21.

Flash the Uninstaller to fix the bootlop.

Last edited: