Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

Sorry for posting here but i tried contacting you on personal message
you successfully ported notification shade on xiaomi.eu which is based on china rom
https://miuipro.by/rommgr/device/483
This is miui pro, probably the most stable rom with lots of customization
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CknM6LCCWxXkBiAis6wvLELTRbGZUxaJ/view?usp=drivesdk (this is notification shade patch provided by a developer for the 8.1.25 rom of miui pro)
Can you look at it and provide the same for 8.3.1, i flashed your notification zip on 8.3.1 it gave me bootloop
Because miui pro has lots of customization

Sorry for posting here but i tried contacting you on personal message
you successfully ported notification shade on xiaomi.eu which is based on china rom
https://miuipro.by/rommgr/device/483
This is miui pro, probably the most stable rom with lots of customization
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CknM6LCCWxXkBiAis6wvLELTRbGZUxaJ/view?usp=drivesdk (this is notification shade patch provided by a developer for the 8.1.25 rom of miui pro)
Can you look at it and provide the same for 8.3.1, i flashed your notification zip on 8.3.1 it gave me bootloop
Because miui pro has lots of customization

Unfortunately, I'm not a developer or rom patcher.. there is no way I can patch all these modifications MIUI Pro made (to China ROM's framework files and MiuiSystemUI file) to Global ROM frameworks and MiuiSystemUI file.

There is one guy here who tried to do that..I'm not sure whether he succeeded or not.

or maybe asking the guy who did it before to do it again ....

Last edited:
Reactions: jangid
Unfortunately, I'm not a developer or rom patcher.. there is no way I can patch all these modifications MIUI Pro made (to China ROM's framework files and MiuiSystemUI file) to Global ROM frameworks and MiuiSystemUI file.

There is one guy here who tried to do that..I'm not sure whether he succeeded or not.

or maybe asking the guy who did it before to do it again ....
Yea, it requires lot of knowledge about unpacking , sorting out codes which i dont have any idea

Yea, it requires lot of knowledge about unpacking , sorting out codes which i dont have any idea

Try asking the guy who did it before.

or switch to xiaomi.eu, it's really stable as long as the source (china rom) doesn't have ugly bug, at least that's the case on my mi max 2, RN3p and redmi note 2, maybe weighting between which you need most, or global rom notification.

Or wait for Xiaomi to change their mind and put Global notification style on China ROM.

Try asking the guy who did it before.

or switch to xiaomi.eu, it's really stable as long as the source (china rom) doesn't have ugly bug, at least that's the case on my mi max 2, RN3p and redmi note 2, maybe weighting between which you need most, or global rom notification.

Or wait for Xiaomi to change their mind and put Global notification style on China ROM.
Miui pro has damn much customization
The link i shared above is from 4pda forum
The guy made a multi patch which includes global notification shade and face unlock
The last update of patch.zip is of 8.1.25 after that there is no update of the patch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

No news about latest Mi Mix 2 roms? Really like EU rom and really wish I had global notifications. Is any work being done on it?

It's been said a lot of times already that it doesn't work on Android 8. Flash an Android 7 ROM if you desperately need the global notifications.
As soon as it will be possible I'm sure there will be a big announcement and an update in the first post without bothering the OP with the same question every-other-day.
No need to be such a ... person ;)
I didn't ask for any advice. I just wondered if anyone knows about any work done on it. If you have nothing to tell you'd better keep silence.

No news about latest Mi Mix 2 roms? Really like EU rom and really wish I had global notifications. Is any work being done on it?

I mentioned this in the 1st post, and on some posts in this thread (tried to port this on Oreo but no luck so far), last post related to this port on Oreo was exactly the post before your post.

Reactions: PaulFromRussia
Successful flash of 8.3.8 on my Mi 5s. All working great so far.

Thanks for this mod & for supporting it week in week out. Love it!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

@Soebianto Could you share the actual process of what's involved in porting it over?

In summary, download the same or higher version of Global ROM, extract it, deodex it if it's an odexed ROM (because xiaomi.eu is deodexed ROM), take some files (open the MiuiSystemUI zip file to see what files needed).

How to extract and deodex ROM? ask Google ..

In summary, download the same or higher version of Global ROM, extract it, deodex it if it's an odexed ROM (because xiaomi.eu is deodexed ROM), take some files (open the MiuiSystemUI zip file to see what files needed).

How to extract and deodex ROM? ask Google ..

So do you take the whole apks from global and put them in xiaomi.eu or just specific files from those apks?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

So do you take the whole apks from global and put them in xiaomi.eu or just specific files from those apks?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Read my previous post again mindful-ly, the answer to your question is there already.

Guys, stop arguing with each other.
This is a very necessary work that Soebianto performs. Thank you for that.
And I know that this is difficult if something goes wrong. Therefore, each of us hopes and believes, but who does not have patience. :)
If you need my help, I'm ready to help. for the test and logs for mi mix2.
Thank you.