[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

Just downaloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.28_v12-10.zip, but can't find the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Where can I find this batch file?

Just downaloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.28_v12-10.zip, but can't find the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Where can I find this batch file?
Hello, TWRP is available for this device so no "fastboot" installation method now. ;)

Reactions: doclucas
Please help me, i am new in xiaomi world. I have installed on my k30pro zoom the miui 12 weekly
If i want to jump to stable version, after the installation i will lost all my datas? Or will be like an upgrade from an old to new version of the weekly where after the reboot i have all my datas in the phone? Thanks

Hi Guys, I've installed TWRP but in the "TWRP FLASH" my K30 5G is not in the device list. What device should I use?

Hello, TWRP is available for this device so no "fastboot" installation method now. ;)
Hi Poney70, how do I download & install TWRP for this device? I just download "K30-5G-TWRP-3.4.1B-0217.zip" that has been shared int his forum but how do I install it? I extract from zip but not sure how to install once I have that done.

Hey guys, there is a new version of the TWRP, version 3.4.2b-0623 by wzsx:

https://send.firefox.com/download/8683358465f39205/#qC6awjBUwRkmhB06bLNZAA

I haven't tested it yet myself as I don't want to make full backup again...But in case someone want to try out, I downloaded the original files from weibo.com and uploaded a copy to Firefox Send. The link expires after 1 wk or 100 downloads. The original changelog was in Chinese and I literally translated it myself, hope my translation wasn't so bad, I am not very familiar with all these tech terms myself but tried m best:

2020.06.23 changelog
1. version number upgrades to 3.4.2b, optimize support for dynamic partitioning
2. fix user space fastboot was flashed to logical partitions
3. fix some errors when flashing under REC and chaotic logical partition mounting

Last edited:
Hey guys, there is a new version of the TWRP, version 2.4.2b-0623 by wzsx:

https://send.firefox.com/download/8683358465f39205/#qC6awjBUwRkmhB06bLNZAA

I haven't tested it yet myself as I don't want to make full backup again...But in case someone want to try out, I downloaded the original files from weibo.com and uploaded a copy to Firefox Send. The link expires after 1 wk or 100 downloads. The original changelog was in Chinese and I literally translated it myself, hope my translation wasn't so bad, I am not very familiar with all these tech terms myself but tried m best:

2020.06.23 changelog
1. version number upgrades to 3.4.2b, optimize support for dynamic partitioning
2. fix user space fastboot was flashed to logical partitions
3. fix some errors when flashing under REC and chaotic logical partition mounting

Thanks!
Done flashing thru twrp. It works good.

Reactions: Yodou
Good everyone, I have the RedmiK30 4g, I have installed the recovery and from there, the stable ROM of MIUI 12. It has entered bootlop, I have tried to flash by fastboot and I get the error "antirollback check error"

I don't know how I can solve it, I have a brick now

Good everyone, I have the RedmiK30 4g, I have installed the recovery and from there, the stable ROM of MIUI 12. It has entered bootlop, I have tried to flash by fastboot and I get the error "antirollback check error"

I don't know how I can solve it, I have a brick now

afaik, there's no anti-rollback for K30. However, there's still a fastboot var for that. See if u can do a fastboot factory reset 1st.

I installed the rom from OTC and I think it worked but my phone keeps booting in TWRP mode. How can I exit it? When I reboot it shows the redmi boot screen, then it goes dark again, shows the redmi boot screen again and goes into TWRP mode...

I used TWRP-3.4.1b-0328 and stable MIUI 12.0.2.0.
I also tried TWRP-3.4.2b-0623. same issue.
Installed directly from USB.
Now I see smome people say I need to copy the rom to the phone via adb sideload. When I try to access sideload in Advanced Settings it says starting up sideload... but nothing happens. I wasnt sure where to insert the adb sideload "nameoffile.zip'' so i also tried doing it in the console on the pc but I cant get it to work.

I have a k30 pro 8/256

Is my the installation broken and it tries to boot but can't?

I must say even getting TWRP to work was hell for me. So many steps not explained in all the guides..

Last edited:
Is the "chinese" TWRP version the only available TWRP for this device? Where are others TWRP devs? :(

Last edited:
What does that mean? I cant update to EU rom with a 8/256 k30 pro?
So you are saying I need another TWRP file that is not out yet?

What does that mean? I cant update to EU rom with a 8/256 k30 pro? Why wasnt it mentioned in the header?
So you are saying I need another TWRP file that is not out yet?
I mistakenly posted here so it's not an answer to your previous message... ;)

I installed the rom from OTC and I think it worked but my phone keeps booting in TWRP mode. How can I exit it? When I reboot it shows the redmi boot screen, then it goes dark again, shows the redmi boot screen again and goes into TWRP mode...

I used TWRP-3.4.1b-0328 and stable MIUI 12.0.2.0.
I also tried TWRP-3.4.2b-0623. same issue.
Installed directly from USB.
Now I see smome people say I need to copy the rom to the phone via adb sideload. When I try to access sideload in Advanced Settings it says starting up sideload... but nothing happens. I wasnt sure where to insert the adb sideload "nameoffile.zip'' so i also tried doing it in the console on the pc but I cant get it to work.

I have a k30 pro 8/256

Is my the installation broken and it tries to boot but can't?

I must say even getting TWRP to work was hell for me. So many steps not explained in all the guides..

1. Dont mount anything extra.
2. Must format data (requires user to type yes and this wipes the internal storage as well), not just wipe data.

According to the link above, seems like mount anything extra and not formatting data are the culprit. A friend of mine also had the same issue, while he format the data and mount anything extra, his phone keeps rebooting to twrp.

But it said dont wipe SYSTEM or phone will be wrecked, and Wipe all possible partitions.

So which partitions shall be mounted exactly?

And it didnt say anything about formatting.
when I format it will not delete the system?

- Mount all the possible partitions
- Wipe your data,cache,Internal storage,dalvik DONT WIPE SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE
- Using MTP or OTG copy the xiaomi.eu rom to your device

Last edited:
And how does the process work of copying the ROM on the phone exactly?

I think I need a step by step, I cant get it to work just by the explanation "Using MTP or OTG copy the xiaomi.eu rom to your device ".

ok I found it in the advanced settings under file manager. Maybe copying to internal storage and then installing works for me. In what folder should you copy? Most will work i supposed.

But it said dont wipe SYSTEM or phone will be wrecked, and Wipe all possible partitions.

So which partitions shall be mounted exactly?

And it didnt say anything about formatting.
when I format it will not delete the system?

- Mount all the possible partitions
- Wipe your data,cache,Internal storage,dalvik DONT WIPE SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE
- Using MTP or OTG copy the xiaomi.eu rom to your device

The first post from xda "Mount all the possible partitions" lead several people to bootloop, if you read through the same xda thread. And if you ask this question in xda, they will recommend you to do the same thing... Don't mount anything extra, and format data before/after flashing the rom. In my case, if I get bootloop to twrp, format the data (after flashing) will do the trick. Format data will not wipe your system and persist partition. But it will wipe your internal storage so you have to make a backup elsewhere.

I still get bootloops. (TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 by wzsx150 & stable 12.0.4.0. 20.7.9v12-10)

1. didnt mount anything extra (Data, Cache was mounted)
2. wiped everything (Dalvik/Cache, Data, Internal Storage, Cache)
3. format data
4. install from otc (did not copy to int. storage)
5. wiped dalvik&cache
6. formated data
7. reboot to system

Last edited:
I still get bootloops. (TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 by wzsx150 & stable 12.0.4.0. 20.7.9v12-10)

3. format data
5. wiped dalvik&cache
6. formated data
7. reboot to system

I really hope that would work . Here's what I would do if I were you (though I'm not convinced this would work either)

1. Don't mount anything extra.
2. Don't wipe anything.
3. Transfer your rom from your external storage to internal storage (skip if it's in there already).
4. Flash your rom from internal storage. Wipe dalvik/cache upon completion.
5. Reboot to system.
6. Let the phone bootloop back to recovery.
7. Don't mount anything extra.
8. Format data, type yes when prompted.
9. Reboot to system.

If still stuck, flash the previous twrp -0328 and repeat the same steps. If that still stuck, then Im running out of ideas . I apologise in advance if it doesn't help at all.

3. format data
5. wiped dalvik&cache
6. formated data
7. reboot to system
Did you try format Data in fastboot mode with "fastboot -w" command? Sometimes it works. And yes, if the newest version of TWRP doesn't work, try the second newest version instead.

Reactions: Poney70