[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I also installed the latest version last night and it is working like a charm. Thanks everyone for the hard work.

Two major problems I had with the Chinese version (12.0.19) that has been resolved with eu rom are:

- unstable wifi connection: no internet message after a certain period of time of use,
- recent call logs not showing contact names despite all permissions granted.

Thanks again.

Reactions: theprovost
I also installed the latest version last night and it is working like a charm. Thanks everyone for the hard work.

Two major problems I had with the Chinese version (12.0.19) that has been resolved with eu rom are:

- unstable wifi connection: no internet message after a certain period of time of use,
- recent call logs not showing contact names despite all permissions granted.

Thanks again.

Awesome feedback. I'll be flashing tomorrow hoping to resolve those issues too!

Reactions: pittrich67
If you drive, you use android auto. And you can use android avto from the locked screen, just to plug-in the phone. And then you can use assistant. So it's not that useless.
Thanks, not trying to argue here, but it's still diminishing the point of hands free if you need to set up everything before you start the car. How about if you are in the bed and your phone is at the desk you just want the google to set up the alarm. I hope they can add this functionality like other android phone

Counting down... only another 3hrs until I can unlock and flash EU on my China spec Mi11.

Google drive/one backup isn't working on my china ROM - I only need to backup and restore SMS/Call History.

Should I just do a local backup and restore after flashing?
Or is it better to restore from Xiaomi cloud?

Thanks!
Thomas

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Counting down... only another 3hrs until I can unlock and flash EU on my China spec Mi11.

Google drive/one backup isn't working on my china ROM - I only need to backup and restore SMS/Call History.

Should I just do a local backup and restore after flashing?
Or is it better to restore from Xiaomi cloud?

Thanks!
Thomas
Use “SMS Backup and restore“ from Playstore
41d3c1e7aa3d0ed3e0e71284cff567e6.jpg

Convenient and fast, comes with Google drive or local file.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

Use “SMS Backup and restore“ from Playstore
41d3c1e7aa3d0ed3e0e71284cff567e6.jpg

Convenient and fast, comes with Google drive or local file.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

Excellent, I have set it up and using it now, thank you for your help again!

Also - how do I donate to the Xiaomi.eu project?

One thing not working - swipe up from corner for Google Assistant. Is this just me or a bug?

Happy to use knuckle tap or power button anyway.

Thanks!
The swipe gesture works for me.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk
a79bec0ce3102962ba2f64f6be0655a9.gif

Last edited:
I would like to ask guys to share some donation information , so everyone who will can donate for your hard work guys.

Hi, now I install the rom eu, I wanted to ask you before extracting the zip archive, do I need to unlock zip as seen in the video? Although I'll have to change the Power Shell command, thanks

Ok I'm yours now, however my device gave a bug after a reboot by me the wallpaper from the unlock screen disappeared! Then he returned alone!
Thanks for the work done by the developers

Attachments

• 400083900945_362701.jpg
    400083900945_362701.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Zeedorf
A question, in the rom eu have the processor clocks been lowered? I wonder why it has long lag from time to time

Currently I'm having battery drain issues during idle made by Always On Display apps but I already turn off all the AOD settings includes fingerprint animation icon during the screen is off.

Still loving this ROM!

One thing that I enabled on my China ROM was displaying the step count on the lock screen. Can I do it with EU?

Thanks!

Before on developer options I had the opportunity to see the bootloader status and fixed OEM unlock button, now I don't have the ability to see if the device is unlocked and I can select OEM unlock. Why?

Still loving this ROM!

One thing that I enabled on my China ROM was displaying the step count on the lock screen. Can I do it with EU?

Thanks!
do you mean on AOD? its in AOD style settings..