[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Successful?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Yes, Mate. now it is on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.25_v12-11.

Can I put the original language back to the system or not. I feel EU version has different display language.

Yes, Mate. now it is on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.25_v12-11.

Can I put the original language back to the system or not. I feel EU version has different display language.
The translation is baked into the Rom but you can participate if you feel something is wrong.

English usually comes out of the box from Xiaomi.

Regards, im glad you got your device running.

Sent from my Mi11

Last edited:
Reactions: coolqi
The translation is backed into the Rom but you can participate if you feel something is wrong.

English usually comes out of the box from Xiaomi.

Regards, im glad you got your device running.

Sent from my Mi11

Thanks. I notice Xiaomi China Vision use Milan Pro. Do you know how to recover this font back to Eu vision?

It works.for English, but not work for Chinese.
Ahhh, so u need Chinese?

Can't help with that, usually Chinese people don't need eu Rom :D

You could stick with China beta and just use magisk to debloat?

Ahhh, so u need Chinese?

Can't help with that, usually Chinese people don't need eu Rom :D

You could stick with China beta and just use magisk to debloat?

I am in Australia, need Eu ram, too much ads in China ram, also some service from China ram not working in Australia. Must get rid from my phone, that's why i use Eu Ram.

All the "Milan Pro" fonts in theme store should work with chinese language. The xiaomi.eu theme store app is from the chinese rom.

Hi, i am on EU 21.2.3 beta version, can i go to the global with the same way i've done the beta (Flasing)?
With no wipe off the phone ?

Reactions: Jerem2387
I want to flash mi Mi11 to latest Xiomi.eu ROM.
Is it a must to update upfront to latest China ROM via OTA?

(Everything will be done after unlock the bootloader)

many thanks

I want to flash mi Mi11 to latest Xiomi.eu ROM.
Is it a must to update upfront to latest China ROM via OTA?

(Everything will be done after unlock the bootloader)

many thanks
Yes, updating to china 12.0.22.0 is mandatory step before installing xiaomi.eu ROM..

Personal a question: I now saw on the website a stable version of xiaomi.eu that when I clicked on the link appeared xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip.
This is a stability of the xiaomi.eu version, which has several languages, right? because it is CNXM and as I remember it looks like a Chinese version and not xiaomi.eu. Could you explain to me why I wanted to install and stable version of xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-02-06-09-57-996_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-02-06-09-57-996_com.android.chrome.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: Usche
Personal a question: I now saw on the website a stable version of xiaomi.eu that when I clicked on the link appeared xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip.
This is a stability of the xiaomi.eu version, which has several languages, right? because it is CNXM and as I remember it looks like a Chinese version and not xiaomi.eu. Could you explain to me why I wanted to install and stable version of xiaomi.eu
No, it's our ROM..

This rom is stable of xiaomi.eu, alright?

Just can instal this rom?
And can I have language Portuguese?
How can I install this rom without twrp?
Stable ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are based on Official China "Stable"/"Stable Beta" ROMs for most devices. ;)

Do what you want. xD
It's a Xiaomi.eu ROM so answer is yes.
It's a "fastboot" zip, so you have to use fastboot to install the ROM.

:)

Stable ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are based on Official China "Stable"/"Stable Beta" ROMs for most devices. ;)

Do what you want. xD
It's a Xiaomi.eu ROM so answer is yes.
It's a "fastboot" zip, so you have to use fastboot to install the ROM.

:)

Last question: I'll use it via fastboot where the file is inside. But will I need to back up? Like when executing the installation file, will you format everything and then install the stable version?

Last question: I'll use it via fastboot where the file is inside. But will I need to back up? Like when executing the installation file, will you format everything and then install the stable version?
You only have to execute "first_install_with_data_format" installation script. So format data is automatically done. ;)

You only have to execute "first_install_with_data_format" installation script. So format data is automatically done. ;)

i understand. Thank you

Basically this version after I install it because it is stable, it will be updated via OTA on the cell phone when it leaves 12.5 stable, correct?

i understand. Thank you

Basically this version after I install it because it is stable, it will be updated via OTA on the cell phone when it leaves 12.5 stable, correct?
OTA is only possible if TWRP is installed on your device. Without TWRP available, you have to install ROM update via fastboot (using "update_rom" installation script). ;)

I did the same scheme as the others I entered the file and unlocked on property after I extracted the file and the corrupted file appeared.
What can it be?

Attachments

• 1614823181315.png
    1614823181315.png
    880 KB · Views: 116