HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

This is modem.img not modemfirmware.img.
That is a big difference.

The command in CMD is as follows:
Code:
fastboot set_active a
fastboot flash modem_ab modem.img
fastboot reboot

And it can also be installed via TWRP as I mentioned in the previous post
I did try via TWRP, and I tried via CMD too. I tried with CN, Global, and EU and it made no difference whatsoever.
Maybe they lied on the spec sheet for the Xiaomi 13 CN variant? maybe it doesn't include Wi-Fi 7 properly.

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Any Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra owners who changed from MIUI to HyperOS care to tell me if the change was worth it? I've read the thread but no-one has mentioned any advantages, most complain about not passing banking checks and battery life.

Is it worth changing?

Reactions: Calohceen
My device is NUWA with stable version 1.0.8.0.
In the photo editing function of the gallery app, some filters cannot be downloaded and used.
In addition, the security scanning function cannot work since the HyperOS update, this function works normally with the MIUI version running on Android 13.
Had the same problem with security scanning. I deleted all data of the security app and now it works.

Reactions: OleLukOie
having trouble editing the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) settings on my Mi 11 Ultra running the HyperOS EU ROM.

Since latest update in houji, I cannot successfully grand "read notifications permission" to my Fossil (smartwatch) app.
The app tries to open the settings, but directly closes again.

I can go there manually through phone settings ans apply the correct permissions, but the app doesn't get it or doesnt know it has access.

It could be an issue with the app, however last update was in March and it had been working fine untill latest HyperOS update.

So, any ideas?

Hello, I can't use Google pay on my mi 11 phone after I flashed this hyperos stable version. I tried with GPay fix but no luck... Can you please advice? On weekly versions is the same? My bank will suspend soon NFC payments so GPay is the only way I can pay with nfc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-23-18-45-35-065_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-23-18-45-35-065_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_2024-07-23-18-44-25-403_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-23-18-44-25-403_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 124
guys i installed the topaz1.0.5.0 in my topas after 2 days the 1.0.6.0 released so when i try to update it tells me server is offline so i have to update via fastboot but file wont download from the link when it finish it tells me network error and it download again and loop does any 1 can help
Thanks

But yes, it solves the GPay/integrity issue. You have a different problem in the Wallet app.
You have not provided enough information to be able to advise you.

- what ROM do you have
- are you passing the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test?
- the problem may be with your bank

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Thanks for pointing that out. I’m currently using the latest Xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.3.0.UKACNXM_14 ROM. Regarding the integrity tests, I am passing the BASIC, but the DEVICE integrity checks fail. Could the problem indeed be with my bank's compatibility with the Wallet app? What steps should I take next? all indian upi and banking app verification getting failed or connot sent device integrity message

Thanks for your help!

But yes, it solves the GPay/integrity issue. You have a different problem in the Wallet app.
You have not provided enough information to be able to advise you.

- what ROM do you have
- are you passing the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test?
- the problem may be with your bank
I had the same card working on miui 14 before this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-24-15-11-08-852_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-15-11-08-852_com.android.settings.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2024-07-24-15-14-18-346_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-15-14-18-346_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 107
Any Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra owners who changed from MIUI to HyperOS care to tell me if the change was worth it? I've read the thread but no-one has mentioned any advantages, most complain about not passing banking checks and battery life.

Is it worth changing?
ehmm honestly i am used to it now, my own issue is bad battery life

aesthetically and performance wise, it is worth it