HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-psyche-skkk.img
I obviously have this file. The question is if I install again in fastboot mode this img through the PC can I save all the data of my current rom?

How to root HyperOS for MI 11 code name venus ? I already patch boot.img file i take it from rom package file using magisk , and flash using fastboot CMD with this command "fastboot flash boot_a xxxxx.img" and "fastboot flash boot_b xxxxx.img" and when i reboot , it got stuck at mi logo forever. . I just reflash boot.img from package file to going back to normal. . What i do wrong ?

you need the init_boot.img file, you can use fastboot flash init_boot_ab init_boot.img.
How to root HyperOS for MI 11 code name venus ? I already patch boot.img file i take it from rom package file using magisk , and flash using fastboot CMD with this command "fastboot flash boot_a xxxxx.img" and "fastboot flash boot_b xxxxx.img" and when i reboot , it got stuck at mi logo forever. . I just reflash boot.img from package file to going back to normal. . What i do wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepitp
I just updated through recovery my 12X (psyche) from OS 1.03 to 1.06 stable. Now there's no TWRP recovery, only the Chinese one. Is there a way to install back the TWRP?
Is the new version working ok for you? Anything worth pointing out?

Thank you for reply. Where can i get this init_boot.img file ?
The init_boot.img is part of your ROM images. When you extract the ROM from the zip file, it is in the images folder. If you got your boot.img from your rom, the init_boot.img is in the same folder.

The init_boot.img is part of your ROM images. When you extract the ROM from the zip file, it is in the images folder. If you got your boot.img from your rom, the init_boot.img is in the same folder.
There is no init_boot.img in my package file. . Only have boot.img file. . You can download and see . .

There is no init_boot.img in my package file. . Only have boot.img file. . You can download and see . .
Sorry my mistake, the Mi11 does not use the init_boot.img, so yes use the magic patched boot.img file. I am so used to using phonies on both a & b systems.
Fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched_XXXXX.img
Fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched_XXXXX.img
OR
Fastboot flash boot_ab magisk_patched_XXXXX.img
Fastboot reboot

magisk_patched_XXXXX.img is the boot.img file you patched using Magisk.

So you were doing the right commands, may be try and patch the boot.img file again as there is nothing else you can try. Just keep that original boot.img file handy to flash if you get stuck in a loop. I know this post is a little off topic of stable roms but you have got to help members when you can.

Sapphiren changelog:

- Changed the 3 in 1.0.3, now it has a 4 in it (1.0.4)
- Wallpaper zoom bug still at large
- Enlarged toast notifications still there

Why does xiaomi hates this phone?

Reactions: alinpr18 and de_MAX
I dirty flash from MIUI 14 WEEKLY to HYPEROS STABLE and it working. Do a dirty flash. If it doesn't work then clean flash.
For beta iOS, after stable version is released, iOS can automatically change to stable from beta version if you just simply update.
for example: a natual order is like: 14.1.1 beta→14.1.2 beta→14.1 stable→14.2.1 beta
(also you can simply just jump any version, and simply jump between stable or beta)
Is this possilbe for MIUI or hyperOS? @ingbrzy
This will make upgrade of MIUI more smoothly.

SAPPHIREN OS1.0.4.0 found faults:
1) Charging animation "Glow" doesn't work correctly, just static picture;
2) Greatly enlarged pop-up notification area.

Sapphiren changelog:

- Changed the 3 in 1.0.3, now it has a 4 in it (1.0.4)
- Wallpaper zoom bug still at large
- Enlarged toast notifications still there

Why does xiaomi hates this phone?
I have the RN13 and I haven't updated yet. I can't believe that the notifications thing has not yet been solved, I think it is a bug in the xiaomi.eu room because in the official room this error is not It's found

SAPPHIREN OS1.0.4.0 found faults:
1) Charging animation "Glow" doesn't work correctly, just static picture;
2) Greatly enlarged pop-up notification area.
"Glow" being an static image and bigger toasts are present since 1.0.2

Can't believe Note 12 is receiving updates more consistently than this Note 13 poc. (And, yes, I know this is not .eu's team fault)

@alinpr18 Maybe we can fix this by changing some values on an xml or build prop? like 15 years ago?

SapphirEn 1.0.4.0 All Apps are crashing, i cannot even open dialer or messaging app... my phone has become useless... what to do? kindly fix the Rom ASAP

For beta iOS, after stable version is released, iOS can automatically change to stable from beta version if you just simply update.
for example: a natual order is like: 14.1.1 beta→14.1.2 beta→14.1 stable→14.2.1 beta
(also you can simply just jump any version, and simply jump between stable or beta)
Is this possilbe for MIUI or hyperOS? @ingbrzy
This will make upgrade of MIUI more smoothly.
That's how Xiaomi will do it in the near future. However, we will lose the "Weekly" DEV version.

SapphirEn 1.0.4.0 All Apps are crashing, i cannot even open dialer or messaging app... my phone has become useless... what to do? kindly fix the Rom ASAP
I think you did something wrong, I have the same device, same ver running without problems.
Try installing again, but this time perform a full wipe (first time install script)

Hi, I try to acces to some files, I have try 3 files manager And none have access, it's as if it's empty

Edit : I have read it's a new security on android, Is there a way to access it ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-17-852_com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-17-852_com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-49-196_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-49-196_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-38-683_com.mixplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-30-06-49-38-683_com.mixplorer.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hello everyone, tell me I installed TVRP, and now how to get an update over the air. Maybe the source should indicate the path?

This is only possible if your TWRP is functional (decrypts the datastore).
Open the "Update" app.

If you have an older ROM version installed you will need to update manually to restore the OTA functionality.

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately an error occurred during my last update, but the update still worked. If I now want to install this update, can this lead to problems? What can I do to avoid the errors?
Unfortunately the screenshot is in German, I translated the text here:
Partition 'xxxx' could not be mounted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-22-11-41-11.png
    Screenshot_2024-01-22-11-41-11.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 91
Hello, unfortunately an error occurred during my last update, but the update still worked. If I now want to install this update, can this lead to problems? What can I do to avoid the errors?
That always appears after flashing an update.
After rebooting to twrp it will be fine.

If you want to be more on the safe side, go under Erweitert and scroll down to flash current twrp and confirm, if you had root you also need to flash magisk or kernelsu depending on what you had

Reactions: mouz124
It's alright. The ROM was installed correctly. Just boot the device into the system. Nothing else needs to be done. It won't cause any problems.
This is due to the imperfection of TWRP.

Attachments

• chyba.png
    chyba.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: AsadP and mouz124
Dirty update from last weekly MIUI 14 ROM to second stable HyperOS 1.0 ROM (july) on my XM12 (psyche), via fastboot, very well. Wheater and security center apps have need to do a cleaning app data.

Thanks devs

Flashed to 1.0.4 HyperOS ROM on the sapphire model (RN 13 4g) and no features seem to work? Is it because its new? Previously I was on stock MIUI 14, just upgraded and i've not even got folder blur. Is this because of my incompetency or something else?