HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

- Did you format the data when installing the xiaomi.eu ROM ?
- Don't use "settings" restore from backup created on Global ROM. (it is also possible that animations and blurring are limited on lower class devices)

Yes I did format the data while installing. It was a clean wipe and to test if it was the settings restore from the backup, I factory reset the phone rn and did it all again. Doesnt work. The only thing I'm confused at is that everyone else seems to be enjoying these things fine on the same device except me.

Should I downgrade to 1.0.3 to check whether it's related with 1.0.4.0? Also I've noticed a weird clipping thing where the designated settings and their gui boxes overlap when I try and scroll in the settings with both 60 and 120 hertz. I haven't seen or heard this problem from anyone else so should I just reflash my device?

Flashed to 1.0.4 HyperOS ROM on the sapphire model (RN 13 4g) and no features seem to work? Is it because its new? Previously I was on stock MIUI 14, just upgraded and i've not even got folder blur. Is this because of my incompetency or something else?
It's normal, HyperOS for Sapphiren looks just like that. Don't expect magazine unlock, folder/app switcher blur, icon/unlock animations, aod transition, AI gallery, none, zip, nada.

Those features are made for devices such as Xiaomi 14, for example. Just like @gogocar62 told you.

Source: I have the same device, happily resigned to the fact I bought the wrong brand/phone.

Flashed to 1.0.4 HyperOS ROM on the sapphire model (RN 13 4g) and no features seem to work? Is it because its new? Previously I was on stock MIUI 14, just upgraded and i've not even got folder blur. Is this because of my incompetency or something else?
Depends on what you mean by "features". If your applications aren't working correctly then you should probably reflash but if you're missing aesthetic features like folder blurring and the frosted control centre blackground (on the new style control centre) that is completely normal for your phone I'm afraid.

Xiaomi decided that their lower-end devices (i.e budget devices) aren't powerful enough to handle the fancier graphical effects like gaussian blur and new animations in Hyper OS and as such those feature are now restricted to their higher end devices like the Mi 14.

Reactions: gyr0ray0
This morning, I have enabled all these features via adb commands/KernelSU modules, just to prove a point.

adb command:
Code:
settings put system deviceLevelList v:1,c:3,g:3
modules: Hyper Helper, HyperCeiler, AOD Mod, HyperOS Launcher mod

AOD transition to lockscreen.
Magazine lockscreen.
Recents/folders/control center/launcher blur
Icon/opening animations

Needless to say that it's NOT RECOMMENDED as it will SEVERILY affect battery consumption and performance, in general.
Only 14 hours on standby, versus almost 40 hours without enabling "eye-candy".
So if you (like me) have a Redmi Note 13 (Sapphire/n), please, give up on those "features" THEY WON'T COME IN A FUTURE UPDATE, DON'T TRY TO ENABLE THEM. It's not worth it.

In my country it's hard to get a NEW phone, even harder a Xiaomi 14, I mean, I can pay rent, bills and even some supplies for a month with all that money... But, whatever, I'm here just to say, don't enable those features, don't think it's a bug, you did nothing wrong (except buying a budget Xiaomi phone lol).

And I'm not complaining, I'm not blaming anyone here, maybe 小米集团 a little bit, why not. Not a nice marketing strategy.

Last edited:
This morning, I have enabled all these features via adb commands/KernelSU modules, just to prove a point.

adb command:
Code:
settings put system deviceLevelList v:1,c:3,g:3
modules: Hyper Helper, HyperCeiler.

AOD transition to lockscreen.
Recents/folders/launcher blur
Icon/opening animations

Needless to say that it's NOT RECOMMENDED as it will SEVERILY affect battery consumption and performance, in general.

Only 14 hours on standby, versus almost 40 hours without enabling "eye-candy". It's not worth it.

In my country it's hard to get a NEW phone, even harder a Xiaomi 14, I mean, I can pay rent, bills and even some supplies for a month with all that money... But, whatever, I'm here just to say, don't enable those features, don't think it's a bug, you did nothing wrong (except buying a budget Xiaomi phone lol).

And I'm not complaining, I'm not blaming anyone here, maybe 小米集团 a little bit, why not. Not a nice marketing strategy.
Just going to add that whoever choses to use that, can sign off from the forum, because his complaints after that would not be taken seriously.

Just to clarify, man, I'm not complaining or telling people to enable whatever s**t I posted, I'm more like advising against it. As I said on my previous post, just to "prove a point", the point is telling people to stop complaining about budget devices lacking eye-candy. It's just the way things are.

Edited the previous post a little bit so (hopely) people understand my point.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Just to clarify, man, I'm not complaining or telling people to enable whatever s**t I posted, I'm more like advising against it. As I said on my previous post, just to "prove a point", the point is telling people to stop complaining about budget devices lacking eye-candy. It's just the way things are.

Edited the previous post a little bit so (hopely) people understand my point.
I understood your message. I just had to double down on that, just so there won't be any misunderstandings from others who might stumble upon your little hack and think that this is completely normal to do.

Reactions: gyr0ray0
Oh my bad then. I also reflashed and everything's all good but the only thing I'm confused about is that I've got gaussian blur for some reason on the control centre instead of the gray one. That is what messed me up the first time too. I've not modified anything at all. Is that supposed to be there or not?

Yes, that's how it should be.

Attachments

• 1722416200479.jpg
    1722416200479.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: TheBigMan
Isn't the theme you're using causing this?
Browser version: 14.14.1- global

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-31-11-59-48-740_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-31-11-59-48-740_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 90
there are just a lot of instructions here and I chose the one that came out (data format and flashing firmware )
The Fastboot Method is the most common and reliable way to install official firmware on Xiaomi devices. It involves using the Xiaomi Flash Tool and connecting your device to a computer in fastboot mode. Although, if available, updating your device through the system settings is the easiest method. However, this option is usually limited to minor updates.

The Fastboot Method is the most common and reliable way to install official firmware on Xiaomi devices. It involves using the Xiaomi Flash Tool and connecting your device to a computer in fastboot mode. Although, if available, updating your device through the system settings is the easiest method. However, this option is usually limited to minor updates.
agree, but i didn't get answer

Hello, i am a Poco F6 Peridot EU version owner. There is something i didn't quite understand.
Is it ok to flash the China ROM or will i have some kind of problem like SIM card signal not working? If is it ok to flash, does any1 have a feedback? i have read about some battery drain but couldn't get it if it was because of HyperOS, xiaomi.eu rom or stock rom fault.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, i am a Poco F6 Peridot EU version owner. There is something i didn't quite understand.
Is it ok to flash the China ROM or will i have some kind of problem like SIM card signal not working? If is it ok to flash, does any1 have a feedback? i have read about some battery drain but couldn't get it if it was because of HyperOS, xiaomi.eu rom or stock rom fault.
Thanks in advance.
Yes poco f6 peridot have battery drain, I have only 8h30 of SOT

Hello, just upgraded to the latest stable on psyche (Xiaomi 12x), is there no way to back photos to xiaomi cloud anymore?

Hello, after the last update, the front camera stopped working in the phone. Before that, everything was OK. Latest Update build number xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.10.0.UMCCNXM_14
The phone model Xiaomi 13 is code name FUXI.

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 92
poco f5 / marble user here.
thx for the release, i was able to upgrade again.
- had problems with the upgrade from 1.0.2.0 -> 1.0.3.0 (skipped it) but 1.0.5.0 worked agian for me.

i have Xiaomi mi 11 (venus). if I'm installing Xiaomi.eu first time i need 1.format data and 2.flash rom?