HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

i have Xiaomi mi 11 (venus). if I'm installing Xiaomi.eu first time i need 1.format data and 2.flash rom?
1. Yes. It is necessary if you are installing for the first time and are considering a version. 2. How do you plan to install the rom without flashing it?

The problem with Peridot and its battery is that when changing from WiFi to data, it activates the CPU core 8 and leaves it at maximum.
How do you know that?
btw, I have peridot too and it's constantly hot af (most of the time ~35C even when not used) & battery drain,
even with lineage OS...
I regret buying this phone.
Hope there will be further optimization from xiaomi.

How do you know that?
btw, I have peridot too and it's constantly hot af (most of the time ~35C even when not used) & battery drain,
even with lineage OS...
I regret buying this phone.
Hope there will be further optimization from xiaomi.
I have franco kernel manager and I have 35/40° when use moderate
WiFi drain Many battery

I have find a solution for use less battery due to bad optimization, restart the phone 1 time per day

Last edited:
I have franco kernel manager and I have 35/40° when use moderate
WiFi drain Many battery

I have find a solution for use less battery due to bad optimization, restart the phone 1 time per day
Do you think xiaomi will fix it?

So, it's a modem problem? I thought exynos was bad so what is this :(. Do you know how we can report this to xiaomi?

Last edited:
I have a Xiaomi 14 and the camera app is extremely laggy. Starting takes up to 5-10 seconds. Picture take uses 5 seconds and open last picture up to 20s. Also when i want to close the camera with gestures, the app doesnt react and it takes up to 5-10 swipes tilll it closes :(

any suggestions?

I have problems with mobile network in MI 10 Ultra. If I go out of the city, the network will drop to edge. In MIUI 14 the network connectivity would still be 4G outside of the city. Clean install 1.0.4.0.

I sometimes see a notification saying that some of the system apps have an update available but when I click it there is no update. Was the issue with Google Play showing system app updates fixed?

Reactions: nitzui
I sometimes see a notification saying that some of the system apps have an update available but when I click it there is no update. Was the issue with Google Play showing system app updates fixed?
It's impossible to fix.

I mean can't it be fixed by detaching the apps from the Play Store?
You can turn off update notifications using the TeMiFI app. Root required.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-03-00-38-30-836_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-03-00-38-30-836_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 79
Are the dolby audio presets back yet ?
Does Poco F3 screen still flicker and switch to unsupported 90 Hz ?
Just wondering if I should ever update from MIUI 14. Haven't had the best experience first time around few months ago...

Are the dolby audio presets back yet ?
Does Poco F3 screen still flicker and switch to unsupported 90 Hz ?
Just wondering if I should ever update from MIUI 14. Haven't had the best experience first time around few months ago...
On the Xiaomi 12x, which has the same SoC it does not have the presets available. I gave hyper OS another try and it also disappoints on the new 1.0.6 update. The only reason to update is if you want a newer security patch.
The same issues present in the first version of hyper OS (1.0.3) are still present in the newer update. And it took only 5 months to arrive.

I noticed the new update on the Xiaomi 12x does not show the Bluetooth unlock icon on the lock screen (the one with the a watch and a checkmark when it's close enough to unlock). Is this a bug or a feature?
Other than that everything seems fine. Thank you for this update!

Last edited:
On the Xiaomi 12x, which has the same SoC it does not have the presets available. I gave hyper OS another try and it also disappoints on the new 1.0.6 update. The only reason to update is if you want a newer security patch.
The same issues present in the first version of hyper OS (1.0.3) are still present in the newer update. And it took only 5 months to arrive.
Yeah thanks for the info.
Looks like Xiaomi became evil indeed.
Removing features, neglecting SW support, burning houses down (almost literally for me).

Reactions: Zezebro
Yeah thanks for the info.
Looks like Xiaomi became evil indeed.
Removing features, neglecting SW support, burning houses down (almost literally for me).
I definitely agree with you. I still don't know why they chose to skip android 14 for these two devices. They're still very much capable. It's gonna be EOL when hyper OS 2 comes out.

Reactions: Ryoma
In my country, some bank just apply checking of unlock bootloader on their Apps. I am a fan of MIUI EU and use it without root. I love MIUI EU and HyperOS EU because of clean rom and phone call recorder.

But now unlock bootloader is a problem.
Back to stock rom and lock bootloader will limit other benifits of EU Rom too.

Do we have a solution for my case like No root but blinding unlock bootloader status?