HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi everyone, I wanted some info for the Xiaomi 14 houji camera, since I haven't seen any comments about it. I noticed that compared to the global rom the quality of the rear camera seems to be inferior. Furthermore, it is not possible to record videos with the Dolby Vision "effect". Will it be fixed, implemented or is it not possible? Thank you very much, thank you very much for the excellent work

Last edited:
On peridot France, I lost volte et vowifi after restart the phone, this options doesn't stay
Any solution ?

Can I switch from OS1.0.24.7.8.DEV to OS1.0.10.0.UMCCNX Stable? Seems stable release date newer. is this a update right?

Furthermore, it is not possible to record videos with the Dolby Atoms "effect". Will it be fixed, implemented or is it not possible?
I'm not aware of any device with a Dolby Atmos encoder. They only have decoders, which are for playback.

Reactions: AsadP
I just updated my Poco F3 from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM. I updated without formatting data and everything seems to be fine (i.e. nothing is lost or out of place). This time I did not disable any security features like PIN and fingerprints and everything worked after the update. Excellent work on Alioth updates - much thanks to the EU team again!

I just updated my Poco F3 from MIUI 14 to HyperOS 1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM. I updated without formatting data and everything seems to be fine (i.e. nothing is lost or out of place). This time I did not disable any security features like PIN and fingerprints and everything worked after the update. Excellent work on Alioth updates - much thanks to the EU team again!
Sir do you have an alternate link for hyperos 1.0.6.0? I'm only getting 95.9 kb download speed on SF.

I should have stated that it was from the stable MIUI to the stable HyperOS rom, not the weekly ones.

Hi everyone I'm on xiaomi.eu rom 1.0.12.0.UMACNXM Ishtar
and facing some strange bug when I'm listening music the volume randomly turns loud and it can remain the entire music or turn back to normal between tracks I'm using poweramp player and recently switched to aimp and the problem apears to be fixed but it happened again also I'm using a vidvie hs624 earphone and an sony dac adapter
If someone can give some advice to fix this or you think that is hardware related because this doesn't happen in speaker

Hi everyone I'm on xiaomi.eu rom 1.0.12.0.UMACNXM Ishtar
and facing some strange bug when I'm listening music the volume randomly turns loud and it can remain the entire music or turn back to normal between tracks I'm using poweramp player and recently switched to aimp and the problem apears to be fixed but it happened again also I'm using a vidvie hs624 earphone and an sony dac adapter
If someone can give some advice to fix this or you think that is hardware related because this doesn't happen in speaker
Have you try foobar2000 ?

I'm not aware of any device with a Dolby Atmos encoder. They only have decoders, which are for playback.
i think they confused it with dolby vision but on my 13 pro i can use it:
1722756525369.png

Reactions: c4rdix
Hello,
POCO F3 currently I have installed the HyperOS by xiomi.eu 1.0.3.0 TKHCNXM Stable I saw that there is download for xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13.zipper is this the correct update for my POCO F3?

Why if I click "Check for updates" from the cell phone, it tells me that the system is already updated?

Thank you.

Hello,
POCO F3 currently I have installed the HyperOS by xiomi.eu 1.0.3.0 TKHCNXM Stable I saw that there is download for xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13.zipper is this the correct update for my POCO F3?
Yes, it is the correct ROM

Why if I click "Check for updates" from the cell phone, it tells me that the system is already updated?

Reactions: pegasocv
I am using Xiaomi 14 Pro with Shennong
I think there Is a bug with the control bar when sliding it down to adjust the screen light it instantly closes the control bar so that it's not really smooth to make adjustments to the screen light.

Hello everyone. I installed the latest stable firmware (xiaomi.eu_VENUS_OS1.0.3.0.UKBCNXM_14.zip) on my mi 11 a week ago. Everything was fine until today. The phone ran out of battery and turned off, when I got home I put it on charge, turned it on (charge 6%), opened the curtain, turned off the power saving mode, opened the folder on the main screen and the phone stopped responding to clicks. After pressing the power button several times, the screen went dark, now the phone does not respond to the power button, or to the power and volume-. When connected to the charger, the phone does not respond either. What could be the solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Edited: when connected to a computer, the computer plays a connection sound, but there is no phone in the device manager.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I installed the latest stable firmware (xiaomi.eu_VENUS_OS1.0.3.0.UKBCNXM_14.zip) on my mi 11 a week ago. Everything was fine until today. The phone ran out of battery and turned off, when I got home I put it on charge, turned it on (charge 6%), opened the curtain, turned off the power saving mode, opened the folder on the main screen and the phone stopped responding to clicks. After pressing the power button several times, the screen went dark, now the phone does not respond to the power button, or to the power and volume-. When connected to the charger, the phone does not respond either. What could be the solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Edited: when connected to a computer, the computer plays a connection sound, but there is no phone in the device manager.
Try to empty the battery, the phone turned off and watch what append

Reactions: kent1256
Have you tried connecting it through fastboot etc?

@Vampiro , @Pepitp The battery is discharged. The "charge me" icon appeared. I charged it until it became possible to launch fastboot. I tried to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.11.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip". I attached a screenshot of the log of the latest messages. The phone again does not respond to button presses. It seems that the motherboard has come to an end.
1722895269605.png

@Vampiro , @Pepitp The battery is discharged. The "charge me" icon appeared. I charged it until it became possible to launch fastboot. I tried to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.11.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip". I attached a screenshot of the log of the latest messages. The phone again does not respond to button presses. It seems that the motherboard has come to an end.View attachment 53701
You have 2 error when you flash

Just finished flashing latest stable build on my Xiaomi 14 (houji). Was stuck on fastboot but got over it. Then I had no cell service, which I fixed by flashing modem and modemfirmware images from the official EU firmware. I chose the EU version as the official stock ROM was the EU variant when I bought the phone.

Now I see forum posts about flashing the Global versions of these images, so I guess my question is - why? What is the modem(firmware) difference between EU and Global? Should I flash the ones from the Global instead? edit: I guess there's an argument to be made "if it works, why bother". But from my limited understanding of cell modems and basebands; it can be the case where there is signal and service but of lower quality if you do not flash correct images. If someone could enlighten me, I would be more than grateful