HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone. I installed the latest stable firmware (xiaomi.eu_VENUS_OS1.0.3.0.UKBCNXM_14.zip) on my mi 11 a week ago. Everything was fine until today. The phone ran out of battery and turned off, when I got home I put it on charge, turned it on (charge 6%), opened the curtain, turned off the power saving mode, opened the folder on the main screen and the phone stopped responding to clicks. After pressing the power button several times, the screen went dark, now the phone does not respond to the power button, or to the power and volume-. When connected to the charger, the phone does not respond either. What could be the solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Edited: when connected to a computer, the computer plays a connection sound, but there is no phone in the device manager.
Are you using a USB C PD charger? Try using a "normal" charger to get it charged up. My phone went dead, and the PD was negotiating charging parameters, started out low, and the phone dies again. So the cycle continues. So in used my old LG charger to get it started again.

1.0.8.0 on Xiaomi 13 Pro (Nuwa) introduces battery drain others also experience, despite different version number. With downgrading no longer an option (tried downgrading to 1.0.7.0, no apps other than some system one can open, TWRP cannot decrypt storage, gotta flash 1.0.8.0 again to resolve), I can only suffer until the next update. Darn, I should've read the forum before joining the bandwagon.

Dafuq moment is when I realize that wi-fi is considered on and eating battery while I've been turning it off since unplugged:
1723190888558.jpg

Last edited:
Hi My friend.
I updated hyperOS 1.0.6.0 stable on my sweet k6a.
I have problems with some applications that close and in the security center, the virus scanner stays at 8% and does not advance. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-07-08-34-03-384_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-07-08-34-03-384_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 357
  • Screenshot_2024-08-07-08-34-31-565_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-07-08-34-31-565_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way so i can restore the messages from the backup that i made on the original rom before installing this rom?it says that device is not supported

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-07-19-09-39-453_com.alensw.PicFolder.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-07-19-09-39-453_com.alensw.PicFolder.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 85
1.0.8.0 on Xiaomi 13 Pro (Nuwa) introduces battery drain others also experience, despite different version number. With downgrading no longer an option (tried downgrading to 1.0.7.0, no apps other than some system one can open, TWRP cannot decrypt storage, gotta flash 1.0.8.0 again to resolve), I can only suffer until the next update. Darn, I should've read the forum before joining the bandwagon.
Do you fixed It?

WHAAAZAAAP

Because Global ROM uses "Mi SMS" app they backup/sync don't to Mi account.
When you started setting up your device after Data Format, you could restore SMS, call history from Google account.

Last edited:
Just finished flashing latest stable build on my Xiaomi 14 (houji). Was stuck on fastboot but got over it. Then I had no cell service, which I fixed by flashing modem and modemfirmware images from the official EU firmware. I chose the EU version as the official stock ROM was the EU variant when I bought the phone.

Now I see forum posts about flashing the Global versions of these images, so I guess my question is - why? What is the modem(firmware) difference between EU and Global? Should I flash the ones from the Global instead? edit: I guess there's an argument to be made "if it works, why bother". But from my limited understanding of cell modems and basebands; it can be the case where there is signal and service but of lower quality if you do not flash correct images. If someone could enlighten me, I would be more than grateful
Also, my cell net showing LTE, now it's 4G(+) despite flashing EU modem firmware. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-07-19-10-30-949_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-07-19-10-30-949_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: DanteKG
I don't know if I understand you. Does it bother you that 4G is displayed instead of LTE? (may affect the operator)
If so, try switching it in:
settings > notifications and status bar > show LTE icon instead of 4G

You can use this tool to repair your network.. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fix_sim_-xiaomi-14-global-verzion.72887/
I'm stupid. I forgot this option was in notifications... I was worried the system would not utilize the full capabilities of LTE, instead only using prior revisions of 4G.

I'll check the link later today. Thank you very much!

WHAAAZAAAP

Because Global ROM uses "Mi SMS" app they backup/sync don't to Mi account.
When you started setting up your device after Data Format, you could restore SMS, call history from Google account.
Is there any trick i can do to restore the messages without changing the rom to the official one ? For some reason Google account didn't save the messages and the calls

Hello,
POCO F3, since I switched from XIAOMI.EU 13 to HYPEROS (directly without formatting) without any other change or modification the battery consumption has increased and since I switched to HYPEROS xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13 the top of the screen gets a little warm during normal use.
Another peculiarity since I use HYPEROS is the charging speed, always with the same conditions and same hardware if I reboot the phone and then put it on charge it gets around 1200/1300 mA, from there in the following days if I don't reboot the phone anymore the mA goes down more and more until it gets around 700 mA and the only difference from 1300 mA to 700 mA is the reboot.

Is there anything I can do to improve this without loss of app. data?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Pfeilmayer
I had an issue updating my note 13 to version 1.0.4
I used orange fox to flash it (wiped cache and dalvik) When it booted nothing would open and apps like the keyboard kept crashing similar to what user fmkhan100 experienced (a few pages back)
I've had to re-flash with a full wipe, which is working now but..
Did I miss something/do something wrong? Do I just have to update via fastboot in the future?

Thanks,
Jungle

I have Poco f5 marble ...my rcs Chat is Not working (i cant sent rcs Chat)...can anyone Help me about that i will pay for this fix....

hi, i jut unlocked bootloader on my xiaomi 14. it went smooth, rebooted to rom, allowed usb debugging and went back to fastboot to install stable rom. it installed but went back to fastboot and doesnt boot to system. any ideas why?

There is an unknown bug somewhere in this model and you need to install TWRP to successfully boot into the system.

- This means you entered the wrong command before.;)
- Repeat the ROM installation in fastboot
You can also solve it on the CZ/SK forum

Last edited:
- This means you entered the wrong command before.;)
- Repeat the ROM installation in fastboot
You can also solve it on the CZ/SK forum
managed to make it to twrp, pc didnt see the phone so had to copy it to a usb and flash it the og OTG style. finally booting to hyperOS. one more question about the google wallet, what to do if it wont work or is there a guide somewhere, sorry for stupid questions. havent done it before as on my mi10 and mi note 2 it worked perfectly. and somehow i cant seem to get any mobile service from my sim even if i search for available couriers. nothing happens

Last edited: