HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I have a stupid question to ask, so please don't bite

is there an adb code to re-fresh or recalibrate battery life on an Android device, the battery drain on my mi 11 ultra is driving me insane

it could be on the charger the whole day, but the moment I pull it out and use it for roughly 5-10 minutes, it drops to 98% in fact my SOT is usually 5 hours on just surfing the net till I hit 0%, gaming is usually 2hrs or less.

Is there also a way to check the battery's functional lifespan and capacity without sing the accubattery app

then question no 2, is there an EU rom for Xiaomi or redmi pads, I am planning on getting a cheap pad and would like to install the EU rom so I can utilize the interconnectivity option of mirroring my device on the pad.

thank you

noticed the same using Mi 11 (venus) as soon I updated to hyperOS and I did clean install of rom battery is noticably worse, wished I didnt update and stuck with Miui14, I did also replace the battery maybe 8 months before and was great improvement when I was on Miui 14 which made me decide to keep the phone longer, I was making it to 11pm/12am with 20-30% battery left now I cant make 8-9pm

had the mi 11 for 3 years now and gonna upgrade when the next new phones are out, I was close to buying the Oneplus 12 last time before I replaced the battery, when oneplus 13 and next phones are out I'll decide which to buy

Reactions: ultra3000
But do you think it is bug that will be fixed or should we keep the phone as it is?
Can't really answer, I have to be part of the development team to know that, but Xiaomi is getting less and less user involving in that regard. They're becoming like the others.

Reactions: pegasocv
just updated to version 1.0.45.0 stable coming from 1.0.24.7.28.DEV, everything works correctly on xiaomi 14 but the weather in the lockscreen still doesn't work exactly as it did in 1.0.24.7.28.DEV. the problem occurs when the system language is selected: Italian. if you select the English language the weather returns to work in the lockscreen. the problem persists since the third weakly release.

Also can find it using the hyperos update on the phone
I just downloaded it:

XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.22 - nox.apk and instaled it.

Restarted phone, run Gpay wallet, same error again...

Xiaomi Mi 10s (M2102J2SC).

MIUI by xiaomi.eu
12.5.7 Stable
12.5.7.0 (RGACNXM)

Did I miss something?

Attachments

• 0-02-05-e81fa7e860cb9c3ff6e1248b35fe43cf682fa2e6d5e64f9a9ac622cb876a34d7_a5006d8772e3b325.jpg
    0-02-05-e81fa7e860cb9c3ff6e1248b35fe43cf682fa2e6d5e64f9a9ac622cb876a34d7_a5006d8772e3b325.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 61
@Dzejsenka
Please perform an integrity test.
Play store > settings > general > developer options > check integrity.

If developer options are not visible, click on the Play store version several times.

Reactions: Dzejsenka
Anyone else having problems with download speed for MARBLE_OS1.0.5.0.UMRCNXM_14? The download speed is so slow compared to other updates from before.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I ran into problem of app crashing after flashing hyper os 1.0.12 that was released 7hrs ago..
The device is poco f5pro

@Sir_Mimisco Run these adb commands.

Indeed it won't survive a reboot, that's why I seldom reboot. If tasker can execute that as a root, feel free to do so. There could be differences from Linux, but my guess the mapping should be somewhere equivalent to /etc/fstab, just need to search for it.
Code:
adb shell settings put global zram_enabled 0
did unfortunately not work and survive a reboot. Tasker seems to be a paid app. Any other recommendation?

Now to the topic of the thread, is this something that should be reported? Maybe it isn't accepted as a bug, but maybe it can be accepted as feature request and include something to really disable the swap at will.

Are those stable releases based on the current official HyperOS and are updated as new updates come out, or I got it wrong?

Friends with experience, I have a question. I have a 14 Pro that is a Chinese version, and I want to use the EU ROM. My question is, is the battery consumption of the EU ROM much better than the Chinese ROM? Battery life is very important to me because the 14 Pro has weak battery performance. I want to know if it's worth the cost to unlock and use the EU ROM or not

Hi there,
Just flashed 1.0.4.0 via fastboot on my F4GT. Works great so far, but google message does not send MMS anymore. All authorizations has been ticked on, and MMS are working on xiaomi message app when I uninstall google message.
Has someone got this problem before? Is there any fix?
Thanks!

Again this device integrity crap, getting real tired of this. I'm on munch 1.0.3. reinstalling this GPay module fixes nothing. sourceforge is also garbage, I had faster download speeds with dial up in the 90s.

Attachments

• 1000036568.jpg
    1000036568.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator: