HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

managed to make it to twrp, pc didnt see the phone so had to copy it to a usb and flash it the og OTG style. finally booting to hyperOS. one more question about the google wallet, what to do if it wont work or is there a guide somewhere, sorry for stupid questions. havent done it before as on my mi10 and mi note 2 it worked perfectly. and somehow i cant seem to get any mobile service from my sim even if i search for available couriers. nothing happens
and yes i tried the fix that kacper skrzypek provided. flashed the updaze via windows fatboot update rom. booted to system and still no service. the forum that was providing the zip file is closed so i cant reply to that

Need help, guys. I was using my Xiaomi Mi 11 (Venus) with the latest stable MIUI ROM and had updated the XiaomiEUModule to the latest version 2024.05.22, and everything was working fine. But suddenly, overnight, I couldn't use the phone to make contactless payments. This issue started like 2 weeks ago or so.

So, today I decided to flash the first stable HyperOS ROM for my phone and try again, but I'm getting the same result. I have tried to reapply the latest EUModule update, cleaned cache and data from the Play Store and the Wallet apps from Google, but nothing so far has worked for me.

I'm going to include screenshots to illustrate the SafetyNet test results:

isrhiU4.jpg

YCVMsxc.jpg

Can anyone give me some advice as to how to try and solve it?

Thanks a lot to all the developers for all their hard work - it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this.

Cheers, everyone! ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, just fixed it using these instructions:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/play-integrity-fix-and-wallet-issues.73723/#post-731868

Last edited:
Hello,

QR payment working? Scanner app works normally, even as camera. But if i try Pay with QR code button in all three bank apps which i have, it force close whole bank app.

I try reset data with scanner app, reinstalling bank apps, but no success.

Can you try help me guys or i must factory reset my whole device?

(i get force close message about HyperOS error, if i click QR button in bank app, but if i click i want details, nothing happens, bank app only restart)

device: mondrian, last stable

Hello,

QR payment working? Scanner app works normally, even as camera. But if i try Pay with QR code button in all three bank apps which i have, it force close whole bank app.

I try reset data with scanner app, reinstalling bank apps, but no success.

Can you try help me guys or i must factory reset my whole device?

(i get force close message about HyperOS error, if i click QR button in bank app, but if i click i want details, nothing happens, bank app only restart)

device: mondrian, last stable
It depends on how kind your banks are. If they've implemented Play Integrity check and they demand strong integrity, then you're out of luck. There's nothing you can do on a custom ROM that requires bootloader to be unlocked. Those that only demand basic or device integrity, however, should pass with the preinstalled XiaomiEUModule.

Hello,

thanks for quick reply! I dont know this function may be problem with Play integrity .

I dont have problem with payment with Google Pay. It works like a charm.

So, there is option to all three banks have strong integrity only with QR code payment?

Last edited:
Hello,

thanks for quick reply! I dont know this function may be problem with Play integrity .

I dont have problem with payment with Google Pay. It works like a charm.

So, there is option to all three banks have strong integrity only with QR code payment?

Chance is there, just like two of my banks. Fortunately the other two are not as strict and only warn instead of closing, so I fight back by moving a big amount of balance to the kind ones.

Hello,
POCO F3, since I switched from XIAOMI.EU 13 to HYPEROS (directly without formatting) without any other change or modification the battery consumption has increased and since I switched to HYPEROS xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13 the top of the screen gets a little warm during normal use.
Another peculiarity since I use HYPEROS is the charging speed, always with the same conditions and same hardware if I reboot the phone and then put it on charge it gets around 1200/1300 mA, from there in the following days if I don't reboot the phone anymore the mA goes down more and more until it gets around 700 mA and the only difference from 1300 mA to 700 mA is the reboot.

Is there anything I can do to improve this without loss of app. data?

Thank you.
Hello there
I also have issues with HYPEROS xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13 on my Poco F3. I updated today from 1.0.3.0 to 1.0.6.0 and charging dropped from about 20W to 11W tops (hanging mostly around 8W). Any ideas?
Cleared dalvik and cache a few times hoping for a miracle but didn't help.
Thank you

Hello there
I also have issues with HYPEROS xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13 on my Poco F3. I updated today from 1.0.3.0 to 1.0.6.0 and charging dropped from about 20W to 11W tops (hanging mostly around 8W). Any ideas?
Cleared dalvik and cache a few times hoping for a miracle but didn't help.
Thank you
No idea and even here it doesn't seem that anyone has any idea how to solve it. I was beginning to think that only I had this problem, hopefully someone will come by who knows how to solve it.

I can't use an option on my banking app, send money to phone number (paylib)
I have delete play integrity fix and restart, install your app xiaomi eu module, but always same error

Any ideas please?

I think I magically found the source of my battery drain problem and its fix. I curious because the device is hot and even the UI cannot run in 120Hz. This is a typical symptom of a swap in action. So I check my Memory Extension config and indeed it was Off. BUT, opening Termux and executing `free` shows that 8GB is allocated AND used. Thankfully I have root, so I simply `cat /proc/swaps` to see the allocated swap file, then `swapoff <that swap file>`. Animation smoothness instantly returns and the heat goes away. Been 4 hours and the battery drain is not crazy anymore. Feel free to try on your device.

Reactions: Bamn09
Hello, after the last update, the front camera stopped working in the phone. Before that, everything was OK. Latest Update build number xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.10.0.UMCCNXM_14
The phone model Xiaomi 13 is code name FUXI.

I think I magically found the source of my battery drain problem and its fix. I curious because the device is hot and even the UI cannot run in 120Hz. This is a typical symptom of a swap in action. So I check my Memory Extension config and indeed it was Off. BUT, opening Termux and executing `free` shows that 8GB is allocated AND used. Thankfully I have root, so I simply `cat /proc/swaps` to see the allocated swap file, then `swapoff <that swap file>`. Animation smoothness instantly returns and the heat goes away. Been 4 hours and the battery drain is not crazy anymore. Feel free to try on your device.
Bye,
I also have ROOT would you have the patience and the will to explain to me step by step what I have to do? Thank you.

q: when we use "update rom* option to flash the rom, will it overriding the modem related file or it will skip it?

Same issue here (on houji), just don't understand how to disable?

What is "that swap file"?
Termux output is not showing a number or something, just swap:

Many thanks for finding this issue, I was annoyed not being able to find the drain!

Latest update installed on houji, seems snappy!

Unfortunately some apps don't work, I open, 1 sec later they close.

For example Google maps.

Could someone check, because it might be just my device?

Not sure if helpfull, tried to make log from maps closing.

Attachments

• Log_2024-08-10_20-08-53.txt
    219 KB · Views: 26
Latest update installed on houji, seems snappy!

Unfortunately some apps don't work, I open, 1 sec later they close.

For example Google maps.

Could someone check, because it might be just my device?
I don't notice any problem on my Xiaomi 14.

Reactions: Bamn09
I am not able to fix it, flashing previous Rom doesn't boot.
Hope someone has a suggestion what to try, about 50% off my apps are closing directly after opening.

Apologies for spamming this thread as it seems to be my phone only.

Before flashing latest update I had 0 issues.

Try entering these commands.
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Last edited:
Hello,
what command did you use to free the memory/swap?