HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Sorry if the question was already asked/answered here or somewhere else on the forum, but is it possible to flash back to og chinese rom without data loss or is it considered a downgrade and only clean install is possible?

Yes❣️

@Einar
Sorry dude, but I just feel 15% drain is normal under such conditions in HyperOS, which consumes more battery than MIUI because obvious reasons
This is definitely not normal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-13-18-37-53-302_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-13-18-37-53-302_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 138
> battery drops 15% after 1 hour of heavy use
> using bloated, over-sized, data-collecting social media/Google apps
>battery is s**t in this rom

why are people like this?
Hello,
sorry for the English I use but I odopero a mechanical translator.

Don't feel bad I've been using Xiaomi.eu for so many years it's only since I switched to HyperOS that I've had my battery life almost halved and especially after half it goes down very fast and honestly if I knew before I would have stayed with Xiaomi.eu because the way I use the phone I had no gains switching to HyperOS. I keep hoping that a fix or trick will come out that will help me make the battery last longer because I even tried replacing the battery (maybe the old battery was the cause) but even with new battery it still lasts much less than when I was using Xiaomi.eu with old battery.

Yes❣️

@Einar
Sorry dude, but I just feel 15% drain is normal under such conditions in HyperOS, which consumes more battery than MIUI because obvious reasons
Hello,
I don't accuse you of anything and I don't want to be controversial, I just want to learn and understand.
Why is it normal for HyperOS to consume more?

This is definitely not normal
Oh, no, I'm not talking about WiFi issue, that's not normal and not happening in my device, I'm talking about using the device 1 hour and have a 15% drain, that's normal I think.

@pegasocv

At some point my device ran under stock MIUI 14 and when I switched to eu rom, I noticed the battery drained "faster" in HyperOS, I'd say it's the new UI, transitions, blur and transparent backgrounds tend to be more resource consuming, so naturally battery life gets affected.

Reactions: pegasocv
Hello,
sorry for the English I use but I odopero a mechanical translator.

Don't feel bad I've been using Xiaomi.eu for so many years it's only since I switched to HyperOS that I've had my battery life almost halved and especially after half it goes down very fast and honestly if I knew before I would have stayed with Xiaomi.eu because the way I use the phone I had no gains switching to HyperOS. I keep hoping that a fix or trick will come out that will help me make the battery last longer because I even tried replacing the battery (maybe the old battery was the cause) but even with new battery it still lasts much less than when I was using Xiaomi.eu with old battery.

My experience with mi 11 3 years old I replaced the battery from reputable company so know it's good quality, I noticed really good improvement in battery life while on miui 14 , I did clean install of hyperOS and it's noticeably worse same setup same app use ,

I can't be bothered to install back miui 14 have to setup everything again and with new phones releasing in coming months I'll be upgrading so I'll just live with it for now

I have no idea what battery problems you have. You probably use some apps that run in the background and drain your battery.

Attachments

• 1000007140.jpg
    1000007140.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 260
I have no idea what battery problems you have. You probably use some apps that run in the background and drain your battery.
I don't run any apps different to what I ran on miui 14 , Ll apps are official, and maybe you don't have the issue is because you have different model, likely not all models are effected, I have mi 11

Its not hyperos problem, vermeer came with hyperos global, battery was excellent, when changed to hyperos eu rom battery drains 2x faster
Its xiaomi.eu problem and devs should look what is causing it

Its xiaomi.eu problem and devs should look what is causing it
Just so you can understand :
- the devs may not have your device
- the devs may not have a second device with hyperos global to spend dozens of hours to compare battery life with different use cases
- the devs may not be able to replicate your issue
- the issue may be inherent to the china ROM, or to the integration of the Xiaomi.eu code to the china ROM
- it is a very bad time investment (compared to solving issues where people provide detailed logs)

The chances that they solve it without additional information (if it can be solved by them at all) are pretty low.

Hello, I have a question, I did the procedure to install the rom on the mi 11 ultra, everything went well, but I was questions, it is saying that I am on miui 13, is that right? Or did I do something wrong?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 16.56.01 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 16.56.01 (1).jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 103
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 16.56.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 16.56.01.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 103
Hello, I have a question, I did the procedure to install the rom on the mi 11 ultra, everything went well, but I was questions, it is saying that I am on miui 13, is that right? Or did I do something wrong?
Whatever Updater app you installed, it's not ours, so uninstall it.

Reactions: banie01
I have a problem with Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I have a car diagnostic tool (Thinkdiag) that connects to my Xiaomi 13 Pro via bluetooth.
Before trying this ROM, the tool worked normally and was able to diagnose cars without any problems.
After installing the Xiaomi.eu ROM (Stable 1.0.12.0) the tool can no longer perform diagnostics.
I can connect my cell phone to the tool via Bluetooth, but it always gives an error when I try to scan a car.
So I decided to install the official Xiaomi 13 Pro ROM again to try it out and everything started working normally again.
There is no doubt that the problem is in the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I don't know what the problem is but if anyone knows the solution and can share it I would appreciate it.

Whatever Updater app you installed, it's not ours, so uninstall it.
I got it, friend, I did the installation, I think I used the wrong executable, I had used the update, now I used the other one, Obrigado♥

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 20.20.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-14 at 20.20.44.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 85
I have a problem with Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I have a car diagnostic tool (Thinkdiag) that connects to my Xiaomi 13 Pro via bluetooth.
Before trying this ROM, the tool worked normally and was able to diagnose cars without any problems.
After installing the Xiaomi.eu ROM (Stable 1.0.12.0) the tool can no longer perform diagnostics.
I can connect my cell phone to the tool via Bluetooth, but it always gives an error when I try to scan a car.
So I decided to install the official Xiaomi 13 Pro ROM again to try it out and everything started working normally again.
There is no doubt that the problem is in the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I don't know what the problem is but if anyone knows the solution and can share it I would appreciate it.
Where logs?

Scroll a bit up and you will find the solution. It was posted multiple times

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk
ended up using the adb shell pm compile -a -f --full earlier

didnt work the first time and now after uninstalling my modules it works i guess, some report back "failure" though