HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Where logs?
Unfortunately I didn't extract a log because I reinstalled the official ROM of the 13 Pro to see if the problem was the ROM and at the moment this is the ROM I'm using because it works.
I thought there might be an easy fix for this problem so I asked on the forum.
It's so much work to install ROMs, configure your phone, test the apps and then have to reinstall another ROM (because the other one doesn't work well) and do the same process again, that I was trying to avoid that.
If there isn't a solution to this problem, for now I'll stick with the official ROM and maybe give Xiaomi.eu another chance again when HyperOS 2.0 comes out.
Thanks.

Good morning, after updating to Hyperos with my Xiaomi 12, I have no call ringtones volume / vibration. I correclty have them on messages, but no on calls. I checked in settings and everything is ok.
I noticed that when I look for an online ringtone in themes, I can hear it, but after downloading and trying to listen to it there is no sound even into the theme app. Did you get any simial experience?
Thank you for your work!

I want to update wife's mi10pro that is on MIUI13 weekly 22.7.19. (I didn't update it since I gave it to her a lot of time ago).
Is it possible to update directly to HyperOS Stable directly without deleting any data? She would cut my balls off if I delete something.

The reason for updating is basically she can't use NFC payments on current version.

Thank you!
I did a dirty Fastboot flash on my 10pro. Everything working so far except Bluetooth for Dual Apps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-15-21-07-37-105_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-15-21-07-37-105_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 42
Anyone tried 1.0.6 on VENUS I just saw upload. Too scared to try. Maybe i will back up my photos and try.

edit: heuheuheuheuheuheuh trying now

1729034060378.png

Last edited:
VENUS 1.0.6 No working, first boot to screen and NO SIM CARD DETECTED, I click "accept" on the Xiaomi service agreement. I could see wifi network, though. I did not try to connect. I just reboot the phone and once it boot, i see the lock screen for 1 second and then it crash to the Xiaomi HyperOS screen. It is not "boot loop" but the whole UI crashing. I assume it is when it initialize the SIM card.

I revert to 1.0.3 and phone work, but say "let the phone reboot fully before opening apps" or something. I am crying. The sobs, the sorry sorrows.,.,.,.,

but

i flash back to 1.0.6. This time. Overwrite MODEM.IMG from 1.0.3 into 1.0.6 folder

BINGO

we have the truth

the good fix

incredible
Screenshot_2024-10-15-20-22-31-792_com.android.settings.jpg

if you find this helpful, pleAse provide one liek to the message. I accept personal messages. Regards