HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

It's only "the correct and working modem" for the Global model of the device.
Like I said in the post gogocar62 linked, "there is no way to guarantee that the firmware from Global ROM will always be compatible with the Chinese ROM".
In fact, the Global firmware is already incompatible with the latest Weekly ROM, it makes the camera unusable.
So the recommendation on the issue would be, from Devs perspective, to NOT use/flash Xiaomi.eu ROM, neither weekly nor stable, for Xiaomi 14 (?)

Green light to go Dude!
Xiaomi.eu has only improvements when compared with the Stock MIUI14/HyperOS (Global).
Things will work smoothly than before. Just enjoy it,

(*) The current HyperOS update is a great surprise from the EU's Team and their Dev so be grateful and feedback! Thanks @Igor Eisberg
thanks!

Last edited:
So the recommendation on the issue would be, from Devs perspective, to NOT use/flash Xiaomi.eu ROM, neither weekly nor stable, for Xiaomi 14 (?)
You are not up to date. Look here:

Yes, with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 devices, the modem's firmware was separated to modemfirmware.img.
The rest of the firmware remains in modem.img, so flashing Global modemfirmware.img should be enough to fix telephony on the Global model.

Reactions: Devis234 and darki
I've installed HyperOs for Alioth (PocoF3) and works fine (except that many system apps are not translated from English to Italian). Anyway I've installed Magisk, 'I hid it with Zygisk on with block list on and Device integrity is broken (No_Integrity). Is there a nwe guide of how can i have my integrity back?

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:
Hi DEVs

I want to confirm what was reported by @PUSHH, my Ishtar Xiaomi 13 ultra running latest 1.0.8.0 is affected by the same speaker issue(1.). When I receive a Call sometimes the speaker start to sound overly saturated and I can't understand the caller. Only way to improve the situation is lowering the volume to the lowest volume. It never happened before in previous HyperOs versions.

For the issues .2 and .3 I cant say.
Hey Developers,
First of all, kudos to you all for all the great updates you launched, and I must say it's far better than the original ROM.
Couple of questions related to HyperOS stable ROM for Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ISHTAR):

1. Everything is working great, but I can see there is a huge static disturbance coming from the speaker grill. It doesn't come all the time, but whenever I am talking to people over the phone over the speaker or if I am watching any YouTube or other OTT platforms. It even comes when the device is ringing.

2. I recently downloaded the Uber Driver App on this phone, but the app does not support it, stating that it is rooted. Is there any way to deal with this?

3. The Zoom App keeps crashing and takes ages to load, but before the update, it was working fine. I even uninstalled and installed the application again but in vain.

Is there any work around these issues? Any support will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
I wanted to ask why the animation of notification sound switching, "do not disturb" mode only in white color? Will you add such colored notifications in future updates? On the global firmware many of the animations have different colors (photo attached).
Sorry if this comment will violate a community rule, I read all the rules but didn't find anything there about what I want to ask, maybe I didn't notice.

Attachments

• IMG_20240416_023910.jpg
    IMG_20240416_023910.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hi Poco F3 (alioth) users,

Someone that already upgraded to HyperOS could please Screenshot the Settings / About Phone/ Detailed Info and Specs (scroll full page) and share it?
I also would like to know if:

- Does Side Bar & Float Windows the new menus options?
- Does Lock Style has the Magazine option?
- Has Clock animation when scrolling down Control Panel?
- Has Camera app the new layout?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Poco F3 (alioth) users,

Someone that already upgraded to HyperOS could please Screenshot the Settings / About Phone/ Detailed Info and Specs (scroll full page) and share it?
I also would like to know if:

- Does Side Bar & Float Windows the new menus options?
- Has Clock animation when scrolling down Control Panel?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-16-09-50-08-326_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-16-09-50-08-326_com.android.settings.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2024-04-16-09-50-00-264_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-16-09-50-00-264_com.android.settings.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: Jacometto
How can I report Translation issues? I'm using Italian language but most of system apps are still in English.
Also, how can I join on Translators group so I can translate that apps by myself without disturbing devs?
Thanks

I see that Hyperos is now avaliable for Mi 11 :oops:, its been awhile since I last updated I currently have older TWRP installed with latest Miui 14 stable installed so my question is load into TWRP recovery and install twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-venus.zip and then upgrade to Hyperos without having to format data ? I might just format data and start fresh with hyperos

Thanks

I see that Hyperos is now avaliable for Mi 11 :oops:, its been awhile since I last updated I currently have older TWRP installed with latest Miui 14 stable installed so my question is load into TWRP recovery and install twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-venus.zip and then upgrade to Hyperos without having to format data ? I might just format data and start fresh with hyperos

Thanks
My best advice is to use fastboot when updating to a new Android version to avoid potential old TWRP issues.

May I ask when is the Xiaomi 11 ultra EU hyperos rom release? Cuz the CN hyperos version just released today. And the MIUI 14.013(last version) cannot sync notes, recorder.

Hi @Mcspee

Could you check:

- Does Side Bar & Float Windows has the new menus options?
- Has Clock animation when slow scrolling down the Control Panel?

May I ask when is the Xiaomi 11 ultra EU hyperos rom release? Cuz the CN hyperos version just released today. And the MIUI 14.013(last version) cannot sync notes, recorder.
I guess I don't understand your question. The ROM is already released. Check out the first post.

I guess I don't understand your question. The ROM is already released. Check out the first post.
Omg my mistake, I was checked so many times that there's no hpyeros update for Xiaomi 11 ultra. I need one more pair of glasses . Thanks a lot lot lot

And I have one more question, my system version is MIUI 14.0.13, if I wanna update to the hypeos, if I choose update rom instead of first update wipe data, does it will affect my root environment or magisk modules? I was afraid of if there's some problems will happen makes my phone become a brick

And I have one more question, my system version is MIUI 14.0.13, if I wanna update to the hypeos, if I choose update rom instead of first update wipe data, does it will affect my root environment or magisk modules? I was afraid of if there's some problems will happen makes my phone become a brick
surely if u update rom you'll lose root functions/magisk so you have to reinstall it. Anyway clean install is recommended just to be secure to have no bugs

Hi @Mcspee

Could you check:

- Does Side Bar & Float Windows has the new menus options?
- Has Clock animation when slow scrolling down the Control Panel?

- Sidebar has a new drag option to open a new window
- No new menu options in floating windows
- Yes, have new animations in Control Panel
- idk I don't care about the camera app, sorry.

Reactions: Jacometto