HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Cannot see any 5 GHz WiFi networks after HyperOS update from MIUI 14.

Phone is Poco F4 and rooted. Any idea?

Last edited:
Thanks, the framework data clear works, the Wallet and Playstore clear not.
Does your Wallet works again after today's APK?
Could you screenshot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-23-13-32-06-123_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-23-13-32-06-123_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 142
I have xiaomi Poco f3 with latest HyperOs from Xiaomi.eu

Back in the "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip" there was an Incognito switch (toggle) in the "curtain" (like the Wifi, Bluetooth or Airplane etc switch) and easy to enable/disable, just swipe down on screen and tap on it. Now this switch is gone :( (do not exist even with "edit toggles" ) Should I report this to you or to the MIUI-rom forum ? There is still the option to set Incognito mode but from settings and it is a bit hidden : Settings -> Privacy protection -> Incognito -> incognito switch.

Yes, it works.
Thanks for your confirmation.
Seems something doesn't works as expected at least on my Poco F3 (Alioth). I didn't change anything except the PIF (APK) update to get BASIC and DEVICE certified but my Google Wallet (NFC Payments) doesn't working anymore.
Could Poco F3's owners check it and feedback?

I have xiaomi Poco f3 with latest HyperOs from Xiaomi.eu

Back in the "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip" there was an Incognito switch (toggle) in the "curtain" (like the Wifi, Bluetooth or Airplane etc switch) and easy to enable/disable, just swipe down on screen and tap on it. Now this switch is gone :( (do not exist even with "edit toggles" ) Should I report this to you or to the MIUI-rom forum ? There is still the option to set Incognito mode but from settings and it is a bit hidden : Settings -> Privacy protection -> Incognito -> incognito switch.
This button has been officially removed by Xiaomi

Reactions: FrankDLV
I have successfully flashed Xiaomi.eu_GARNET_OS1.0.4.0.UNRCNXM_14 on my Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (GARNET) Device successfully. I haven't noticed any major issues so far, but I noticed that the System-Wide Font doesn't work at all. No matter what font you use, it only changes some things but not everything, The Homescreen font becomes different from what you choose. Enabling or disabling System-Wide font Render doesn't help, No changes at all. I had the same issue on the Xiaomi.eu_multi_GARNET_V14.0.15.0.TNRCNXM_v14-13 ROM too. I think this is a Xiaomi Font Render issue, I hope it will be fixed soon on the Hyper OS. Thanks to the Team for these wonderful ROMs for our Device. I wouldn't know what to do without Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

@ingbrzy

So far, my experience with HyperOS ODIN is more positive than negative. The more I use it, the more I get that feeling that ODIN 14.0.8 was probably the best version.

It's hard to pinpoint why.

Yes, it works.
Could I ask how did you get to pass the Gwallet security requirement? All this while my F3 meets device integrity, but on Gwallet it would show that i did not pass security, but yes i still could pay via NFC. Kinda hard to tell whether the fingerprint is still valid if Gwallet doesn't report the effective status for me to tell.

Reactions: Jacometto
Could I ask how did you get to pass the Gwallet security requirement? All this while my F3 meets device integrity, but on Gwallet it would show that i did not pass security, but yes i still could pay via NFC. Kinda hard to tell whether the fingerprint is still valid if Gwallet doesn't report the effective status for me to tell.
You're not alone... +1

'XiaomiEU Module 23, May - No NFC Payments'

=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomieu-module-23-may-no-nfc-payments.73141/

Reactions: Jacometto
Thanks. But prior before, On gwallet i always failed on the security requirement, but still able to pay via NFC, as i actually passed BASIC and DEVICE_INTEGRITY. I thought it was just something everyone also experienced. Just updated the PIF, i'll try to pay something later to see if it works or not.
Yeah, read the whole thread mentioned above.

Hi
I saw that few days ago there was release of mi 11 ultra for europe version
Can someone please exteact modem.bin from this hyperos release and share
Because in currenl stable release my sim2 in roaming is only 3g and cant roam to 4g networks
Thanks

Hi
I saw that few days ago there was release of mi 11 ultra for europe version
Can someone please exteact modem.bin from this hyperos release and share
Because in currenl stable release my sim2 in roaming is only 3g and cant roam to 4g networks
Thanks
download zip and extract i

I have successfully flashed Xiaomi.eu_GARNET_OS1.0.4.0.UNRCNXM_14 on my Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (GARNET) Device successfully. I haven't noticed any major issues so far, but I noticed that the System-Wide Font doesn't work at all. No matter what font you use, it only changes some things but not everything, The Homescreen font becomes different from what you choose. Enabling or disabling System-Wide font Render doesn't help, No changes at all. I had the same issue on the Xiaomi.eu_multi_GARNET_V14.0.15.0.TNRCNXM_v14-13 ROM too. I think this is a Xiaomi Font Render issue, I hope it will be fixed soon on the Hyper OS. Thanks to the Team for these wonderful ROMs for our Device. I wouldn't know what to do without Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

@ingbrzy

I had the same problem. I cleared made an backup from theme app and deleted data from theme app afterwards. Then I changed fonts and it worked. After that I reinstalled backup

I didn't install but think not (thinking that there is no custom recovery that can decrypt for Lisa on A14)

But I'm interested in battery consumption - is it better and compatible to MIUI 14 Stable - Lisa is still my daily driver, cannot spoil
(Some said that the problem was in CN OS1.0.1, that consumption on Global OS1.0.3 was ok, so I hoped that now Xiaomi.eu OS1.0.2 could be better)

Also, does it run smooth like MIUI 14 (again, asking for Lisa) and do the permissions and notifications for 3rd pty apps (WhatsApp and so) work fine

Thanks for any feedback
I upgraded to hyperOs from fastboot as the first install. Using the ROM is pleasant, the phone is very responsive and fast, but the battery lasts a little less. Personally I wouldn't go back to MIUI14

I have just updated with hyperos eu rom in my xiaomi 11 ultra. but i found yesterdy an official eu stable hyperos update in officail web site. if i change to the last official hyperos stable update is it required data wipe??... many time tried through twrp update but unfortunately after update its just staying in reboot not getting to the login ...