HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I had the same problem. I cleared made an backup from theme app and deleted data from theme app afterwards. Then I changed fonts and it worked. After that I reinstalled backup
Thanks, I will try & report back my results

After updating the module on my Poco X5 Pro, the payment error occurred, I restarted and the error returned yesterday, today I tried again and now it is working normally. Thanks Devs.

Because this determines whether I will buy k70
should be

the Redmi K70 and Poco F6 Pro seem to share the same naming pattern starting with UNK while Redmi K70 being the only UNKCNXM and Poco F6 Pro being the EU, MI,TW,RU.

Unsure if the current ROM will work with the Poco F6 Pro right now since the latest is from 2024-03-20, before the Poco F6 Pro came out.

Format data from miui 14 to hyperos is not mandatory, I recommend updating from fastboot, because last miui runs on android 13, and hyperos runs on android 14, and the twrp that works for android 13, will probably have issues with android 14 (you will most likely need to flash a twrp that is compatible with android 14 after updating, in order to use your twrp)

Hope I helped
Hi i own a 12X (psyke) and your miui 14. It seems that hyperos for 12x is still based on 13. Can i use safely twrp without wiping data? I ' vener used fastboot for upgrading

Hi. I have Xiaomi Mix 4 (ODIN) using the ROM Miui 14.0.8.0 by xiaomi.eu, but Android is 13. Can I install HyperOS without problems? Because I saw in the table of supported devices that the Mix 4 has Android 14 on the list.

Yes, you can install HyperOS as an update (no data loss).
A clean install is also a good option. It depends on you what you choose.

Hi. I have Xiaomi Mix 4 (ODIN) using the ROM Miui 14.0.8.0 by xiaomi.eu, but Android is 13. Can I install HyperOS without problems? Because I saw in the table of supported devices that the Mix 4 has Android 14 on the list.
Yes it works, i have the same. I can't pinpoint why, but I regret not saying with 14.0.8. That was the perfect OS for Mix 4.

Reactions: mnikolce
Yes it works, i have the same. I can't pinpoint why, but I regret not saying with 14.0.8. That was the perfect OS for Mix 4.
for me with Xiaomi 11T Pro it felt better with MIUI too, sadly the latest Update has a sync bug with the Xiaomi Cloud.
It fixed in HyperOS but i am too lazy to downgrade again and i want to see if a newer update will fix the bugs

Reactions: Smaritz
@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

I recently bought the F6 Pro running 1.0.3.0 UNKEUXM which is the EU/Global variant.
I believe it's the K70 but rebranded, same codename though (Vermeer)

I wanted to test out a theory and worst thing that can happen is, I use the fastboot ROM to flashback my original.

You guys have xiaomi.eu_multi_VERMEER_OS1.0.15.0.UNKCNXM_os1-14.zip which looks like the CN ROM variant, but I really want to get off the stock ROM.

Is it recommended to not try and flash the above ^^ or if I do, will compatibility issues be expected?

Why do I want Xiaomi.EU so badly? Because XE ROM has less bullsh*t than the stock ROM so I enjoy using it..

Many thanks!

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

I recently bought the F6 Pro running 1.0.3.0 UNKEUXM which is the EU/Global variant.
I believe it's the K70 but rebranded, same codename though (Vermeer)

I wanted to test out a theory and worst thing that can happen is, I use the fastboot ROM to flashback my original.

You guys have xiaomi.eu_multi_VERMEER_OS1.0.15.0.UNKCNXM_os1-14.zip which looks like the CN ROM variant, but I really want to get off the stock ROM.

Is it recommended to not try and flash the above ^^ or if I do, will compatibility issues be expected?

Why do I want Xiaomi.EU so badly? Because XE ROM has less bullsh*t than the stock ROM so I enjoy using it..

Many thanks!
Cool story but I don't understand the question. Our ROM is compatible with both Chinese and Global devices.

Cool story but I don't understand the question. Our ROM is compatible with both Chinese and Global devices.
Sorry, the question is:

Will there be a problem with me flashing the ROM mentioned above on my F6 Pro even though it's for a K70 specifically?

I am assuming the worst that will happen is, it won't flash, or it will flash and it'll come up as a K70

and going from UNKEUXM to UNKCNXM, will that cause an issue?

Sorry, the question is:

Will there be a problem with me flashing the ROM mentioned above on my F6 Pro even though it's for a K70 specifically?

I am assuming the worst that will happen is, it won't flash, or it will flash and it'll come up as a K70

and going from UNKEUXM to UNKCNXM, will that cause an issue?
I see now, I should update the table. It'll be fine.
In worst case scenario you might need to flash modem.img from Global or EEA ROM if you have connectivity issues, otherwise you're good to go.

I see now, I should update the table. It'll be fine.
In worst case scenario you might need to flash modem.img from Global or EEA ROM if you have connectivity issues, otherwise you're good to go.
Many thanks for the quick advice/response.