Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

Nice you join, welcome on board. I'd suggest you to try the tweak as in addition your device will recover its 4 cores and will drain less battery ...
I root my phone first then use root browser to delete mpdecision and replaced the thermal conf file without the 755.
not sure if it will work the same? since i also include partial wake lock app.
it kinda drain about 8-10% battery a day(without any other app or using the phone)
without all these, a fresh new rom only takes about 3-4% of battery a day. although the reboot kinda annoying.

I root my phone first then use root browser to delete mpdecision and replaced the thermal conf file without the 755.
not sure if it will work the same? since i also include partial wake lock app.
it kinda drain about 8-10% battery a day(without any other app or using the phone)
yes you can proceed the same with root. The main advantage vs wake lock is that you will recover full power+more battery.

I noticed your device seems really affected by reboots. Did you recently miflash (with flash-all) a genuine fastboot rom to start clean ?
Oh my fone has juz auto rebooted after one day, so I set cne from 1 to 0 (this workaround works very well thanks to Budzo or Buzdo who guided me this). I always flash rom via TWRP, and always chóose Format all data in flash drive (option in Wipe>format data>type Yes to process), it's totally clean, wiping out everything, as fastboot-flash all.

//only Android 6 auto rebooted; when i was using 7.1.5 and any 4.4 Kitakat rom my fone had no issue @@.

//only Android 6 auto rebooted; when i was using 7.1.5 and any 4.4 Kitakat rom my fone had no issue @@.

Mine had issue since kitkat. i ended up flashing diff roms with no luck except for now with those workaround.
that wake lock works but kinda drain the battery tho but helps stop the reboot thing.

and oh, those customer support are totally useless since day 1. Not sure the company paying millions a month to those employees for.

Where did you get 8.1.1?

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk
From xiaomi inland forum bro, u can check it here, 8.1.3.0 available 'daily' stable hahaha. dun mention the Chinese language juz click download link, miui 8.1 has a lot of changes, quite amazing.
http://www.miui.com/thread-4900887-1-1.html

------------
btw, sadly, my fone has juz rebooted after about 10days running well, ouch >.<''''''.

From xiaomi inland forum bro, u can check it here, 8.1.3.0 available 'daily' stable hahaha. dun mention the Chinese language juz click download link, miui 8.1 has a lot of changes, quite amazing.
http://www.miui.com/thread-4900887-1-1.html

------------
btw, sadly, my fone has juz rebooted after about 10days running well, ouch >.<''''''.
8.1.3 from xiaomi.eu available

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

I'm on CM14.1 and previously Global BETA. I noticed my CM14.1 starts rebooting when I'm on 5ghz wifi. Switching back to 2.4ghz network hasn't given me problems. Just my 2 cents as I am still lazy to do the tweaks on the thread... ;)

running on a mi4 xiaomi.eu 6.11.10 + mpdecision removal+thermal tweak. Best MIUI8 rom ever, faster than same global rom official .... now reached 100h no issue very smooth.

yes you need to reboot and do the tweaks under twrp with twrp file manager. easy and fast.
This morning I removed mpdecision and add thermal tweak.. Battery improved and Mi4 is smoother..
Thank you very much @jc rey!..
Fortunately I have no reboots..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

Reactions: jc rey
This morning I removed mpdecision and add thermal tweak.. Battery improved and Mi4 is smoother..
Thank you very much @jc rey!..
Fortunately I have no reboots..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >
great, keep us posted on your device stability (although you were not much affected I noticed ).
Now you have 4 cores for real, avoiding overclocking on only 2 cores.