Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

I've contacted an admin in en.miui.com hoping to have an answer... it would be useful to know if devs know about the problem and if they are willing to fix it.
Please, share the answer

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

I've contacted an admin in en.miui.com hoping to have an answer... it would be useful to know if devs know about the problem and if they are willing to fix it.
Please i'm waiting... even global stable rom has this issue, lots of my friends get this error. damnnn.

Please i'm waiting... even global stable rom has this issue, lots of my friends get this error. damnnn.
At least, it is quite sure there is a software solution as it does not happen on my Mi4 KK that reached 370h on with no issue so far. The same device under 6.5.26 had reboots in less than 5-6 days.

My Mi5 arrived today! Good luck in finding solution for that nasty reboot problem...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

At least, it is quite sure there is a software solution as it does not happen on my Mi4 KK that reached 370h on with no issue so far. The same device under 6.5.26 had reboots in less than 5-6 days.
Hi bro, last evening i tried to flash MIUI Russia (https://miui.su/) rom based on 7.5.2. And guess what I got, this morning my fone has juz auto rebooted once again and again :(. So my conclusion, every rom based on MM has this ******* annoying issue. Today I will try China Stable 7.5.3, good luck to me bros...

201637ad8e75-25e6-4548-88bc-77ca38fd310e.jpg

The Russia rom has an error of English font, so stupid.

20162168efaa-60c4-4849-b702-59489bd95d8d.png

I think I'll back to 7.1.2. All I need is the cancro global fastboot rom and the partition scripts, right?
I've a macbookpro running win7 with parallels, can I flash my phone with this laptop?

I think I'll back to 7.1.2. All I need is the cancro global fastboot rom and the partition scripts, right?
I've a macbookpro running win7 with parallels, can I flash my phone with this laptop?

yes you need the special scripts for partition. this is the way I flashed back for mine.

yes you need the special scripts for partition. this is the way I flashed back for mine.
Don't work. I have the "cancro_global_images_V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK_20160125.0000.13_4.4_global", overwrite the flash_all.bat from the flash scripts folder and run mi flash. Unspecified error(0xffffffff).
The mobile is fine, don't break; but didn't flash it.

Don't work. I have the "cancro_global_images_V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK_20160125.0000.13_4.4_global", overwrite the flash_all.bat from the flash scripts folder and run mi flash. Unspecified error(0xffffffff).
The mobile is fine, don't break; but didn't flash it.
I applied the scripts with 7.0.5, can you try this one?.
Then I ve got updated to 7.1.2 and rejected then 7.5.1.

Someone said that the problem is the temperature.
He said that the tempered glass was the problem. He removed the tempered glass and solved the problem.
I don't remember where I read this solution.
In my case I have the tempered glass installed but i can remove it..
What is your opinion???

Someone said that the problem is the temperature.
He said that the tempered glass was the problem. He removed the tempered glass and solved the problem.
I don't remember where I read this solution.
In my case I have the tempered glass installed but i can remove it..
What is your opinion???
I do not believe in this since it happens only in idle mode under mm and not KK. Never got a reboot when device is hot after any stress test

Three reboots today in my pocket in a very bad coverage area where the phone was without signal for a long time.

Three reboots today in my pocket in a very bad coverage area where the phone was without signal for a long time.

Yes as I said it happens to me too with low or absent signal. I don't know if it could actually be related to this...

Yes as I said it happens to me too with low or absent signal. I don't know if it could actually be related to this...
Try to lock the GSM provider and disable miui power optimisations. It is working well for one of my colleagues on 6.5.26, no reboot since then

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Try to lock the GSM provider and disable miui power optimisations. It is working well for one of my colleagues on 6.5.26, no reboot since then

I'm trying it.... I'll post about this possible solution

I'll try locking the gsm provider. We'll see. Thanks for the tip.

Bro, how can I find these option?? I already turned off all battery saving mode.