Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

I have lock the GSM provider and disabled the power saving mode in the battery and performance section and I have another reboot.
Where can I disabled the MIUI optimization???
Thanks

I have lock the GSM provider and disabled the power saving mode in the battery and performance section and I have another reboot.
Where can I disabled the MIUI optimization???
Thanks
That is the power saving. Seems to work in 6.5.26, but not in your case.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

At the same time disable also miui optimizations. It worked in one of my cases

I'll try only with the network tip for now so that if it works we know that that's the only variable that changed and we may have a possible solution for this reboot problem.

Reactions: jc rey
I'll try only with the network tip for now so that if it works we know that that's the only variable that changed and we may have a possible solution for this reboot problem.
Ok keep us in touch

Try to lock the GSM provider and disable miui power optimisations. It is working well for one of my colleagues on 6.5.26, no reboot since then

No reboot since yesterday with this tip. Thanks!
Mi4 2/16 LTE with 7.5.2 xiaomi.eu

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

guys, after a half day trying China Stable 7.5.3, my fone has juz rebooted auto gain. So, every rom based MM also has this ******* issue. See the blank gap near the right corner. all we have to do is to wait MIUI8, hope this issue would be fixed. f**k this s**t!!

2016b1b2dcd4-1099-4550-b1a2-b4ae0cef1c02.jpg

MIUI 8 doesn't solve the problem in my case. I test MIUI developer China version and I still have random reboots.
I think the problem is MM...

Reactions: manlysixpacks
No reboot since yesterday with this tip. Thanks!
Mi4 2/16 LTE with 7.5.2 xiaomi.eu

Good, but you need to test more time, hopefully it will help.

@zegio Do a complete advanced wipe if you can. Then make sure the global KK image has this line "flash partition..." before "flash tz..." in the flash_all.bat file:
Code:
fastboot %* flash partition %~dp0images\gpt_both0.bin
fastboot %* flash tz %~dp0images\tz.mbn
This will rebuild your partitions to stock KK. Then you can easily flash whatever KK rom you like. No need for any additional scripts.

Also for information eu 7.1.5.0 KK stable version is already made for merged partitions so no need to go back to stock, unless you really like 7.1.2.0 :p

Reactions: jc rey
@zegio Do a complete advanced wipe if you can. Then make sure the global KK image has this line "flash partition..." before "flash tz..." in the flash_all.bat file:
Code:
fastboot %* flash partition %~dp0images\gpt_both0.bin
fastboot %* flash tz %~dp0images\tz.mbn
This will rebuild your partitions to stock KK. Then you can easily flash whatever KK rom you like. No need for any additional scripts.

Also for information eu 7.1.5.0 KK stable version is already made for merged partitions so no need to go back to stock, unless you really like 7.1.2.0 :p

I'm on 7.5.2.0 (LL), can i just do a full wipe and flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4.zip and it will work?

Thks

I'm on 7.5.2.0 (LL), can i just do a full wipe and flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4.zip and it will work?

Thks
I'm interesting too. No need anything else? Only flash the 7.1.5 from xiaomi.eu with twrp?

Did we discard rooting as not a possible reboot cause??

What about TWRP or CWM, is it possible that having a custom recovery provokes reboots?

Did we discard rooting as not a possible reboot cause??

What about TWRP or CWM, is it possible that having a custom recovery provokes reboots?
No root and I had reboots. Also with both twrp on xiaomi.eu and MI recovery on miui 8 alpha test.
BTW, my affected 7.1.2 will reach 500h tomorrow with no issue.

Today first reboot ever since I have this device..
Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb..
I only used MIUI 7 and now 8..

@zegio @Pedro Amaro Yes it should work because you already have the merged partitions. But read bellow..

My gf's phone is on .eu 7.1.5.0 KK and yesterday it rebooted during the night while idle. Before that I was fiddling with some alarm settings and data usage settings and also manually clearing cached programs..
Sadly I can't confirm maybe it was an isolated incidence. I will downgrade to 7.1.3.0 and stock partitions and see test further..

Maybe there is a small possibility that it has something to do with how partitions are set up for MM? Because 7.1.5.0 (due to it's system being well over 600mb) is the only KK version who needs the merged partitions like MM, while lower versions of KK can use stock partitions. Maybe this is something to look at? Maybe something can't be written down properly like cache or whatever and the phone crashes.. Just guessing :)

Another thought that occurred to me is has anyone tried using the phone without sim card and still has reboots? If someone could try this for a few days, use wifi to browse and all that to put some some stress on it but without the sim card...