Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

It's to be able to catch a bug log after a reboot and see what happened and why.

This is for MM anyway, KK still uses the last_ksmg file for this.

Thanks, but the bug log is like chinese for me, i posted mines yesterday but i dont understand a sh** what the problem is. . Anyway thanks you very muchas for your help buddy, and sorry if my english is like a redskin, im spanish .

No issue during 72h with wake lock partial enabled. Updated to 6.8.16 global rom.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

There is a new cyanogenmod snapshot available.

cm-13.0-20160816-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0F7-cancro

I can't test it right now...

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

No issue during 72h with wake lock partial enabled. Updated to 6.8.16 global rom.

Wake lock is an app?
Can you post the app link?
My sister continuous with the random reboots.
I had more than 200 hours without reboots and then I installed the 6.8.11 and testing in this moment.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Wake lock is an app?
Can you post the app link?
My sister continuous with the random reboots.
I had more than 200 hours without reboots and then I installed the 6.8.11 and testing in this moment.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Yes, pick it up from playstore 'wake lock powermanager' and grant it partial_wake_lock.
You need to let it run.

Reactions: NOECUBI
Very low, surprisingly.

What is the apps name?
If anyone already on MM is willing to try 7.1.2.0 KK global theory on merged partitions and flash via miflash, just edit the flash*.bat script (whichever one you use) and instead of system+system1 put just system, same for modem and boot and that's it nothing else no scripts necessary.
And package flashing should work without editing anything.

Here no cover and the smartcover mode is disabled, still rebooted though but only once while I was trying to drag an icon (could've been a glitch too perhaps). After that now 71 hrs uptime in balanced mode 7.5.1.0 global over 7.5.6.0 china. Also switched networks roaming to home and vice versa a few times.

In htcmania, a Spanish forum, one user had no reboots what so ever on 5.9.1, upgraded to MM merging partitions, had reboots, went back to KK 5.9.1 but kept the single system partition and has had reboots.

This more or less demonstrates that there is either something wrong with the new partition table or the problem is how we repartion.

I did it flashing the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.17_v7-4.4.zip twice with TWRP as soon as I received the phone, maybe this is why?

What is the apps name?

In htcmania, a Spanish forum, one user had no reboots what so ever on 5.9.1, upgraded to MM merging partitions, had reboots, went back to KK 5.9.1 but kept the single system partition and has had reboots.

This more or less demonstrates that there is either something wrong with the new partition table or the problem is how we repartion.

I did it flashing the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.17_v7-4.4.zip twice with TWRP as soon as I received the phone, maybe this is why?
Wake lock powermanager is app name.

+80h without reboots. 6.8.11 eu.
8d5cb15c4f5f8bf5b0bc708be27dadaf.jpg

Reactions: jc rey
No. Nothing special. Full wipe (include data) in 6.8.4, no backup restore, and update to 6.8.11 via twrp.

Mine rebooted at almost 130h, let it run as much as you can.

Mine rebooted at almost 130h, let it run as much as you can.

PatrickXi at Miui asked me if I got an update yesterday and if I still get reboots, maybe he is referring to 6.8.19, I asked him what he meant as I'm not a beta tester.

Last edited:
PatrickXi at Miui asked me if I got an update yesterday and if I still get reboots, maybe he is referring to 6.8.19, I asked him what he meant as I'm not a beta tester.
Yesterday was 6.8.16 ota, I have no reboot but about 24h which is weak.

OK thanks, but I still don't know why he thought I'd get the update.
Maybe he allowed your MI account to receive it, but you probably need to flash China for that as xiaomi.eu rom appears as China at miui...
There is a beta group for China beta test and a separate group for global beta test you need his answer...

69e68dee57ca98acc8784b4805648efc.jpg

My uptime with ivan rom, just 1 reboot after 1 week, 1 week ago more or less

Hi guys, can tell me what is Rom KK more stable and without reboots and stable gps?
Hi have Last developer. Mi4 4G 2GB